t h r e e ;

Lie to my Heart

Yura didn't choose to answer Luhan's question, she decided to go back into the car and hide from Luhan. Confined spaces gave her a form of safety. Luhan didn't get into the car immediately. He stopped on the streets and lifter his head up, trying to control his tears from falling.

Yura went back home and couldn't sleep at all. All she could think about was what Luhan had said to her today and how harsh she had been.

Yura didn't expect this, but Chanhun's twin brother; Oh Sehun had called Yura. The thing she didn't expect after that was he actually asked to see her.

Y U R A ' S   P . O . V ;

Up until now, I would always see his face and I would be reminded of Chanhun because they were twins and they looked exactly the same. But seeing his emotionless face reminded me he wasn't Chanhun, he was Sehun.

'"Noona is very close to Luhan right? Everytime he doesn't have a schedule, he will go over to your place," Sehun asked skeptically.

My heart turned cold, I knew what he was implying. As expected, he mentioned that Luhan is responsible for his brothers death. He also ensured that I didn't get touched by his kind actions.

"Sehun! I haven't forgotten Chanhun, and it's impossible that I will ever get touched by his kind actions," I grunted, trying to put as much disgust into my voice as I could.

"So do you not know that Luhan- hyung likes you?" He asked.

I froze for a moment. I couldn't deny the fact that I knew this all along, but I shook my head vigourosly to show how much I hated Luhan.

Sehun put on and evil smile and told me that I should do something for Chanhun and he told me about his plan to take Luhan down. I immediately agreed to show how much I was willing to do for Chanhun.
By the time I got home, Luhan was in the kitchen cooking and when he saw me, he turned around and flashed me the same old warm smile. I remembered the plan Sehun had said to me and I shot him a large smile.

Luhan froze and shot me a bigger smile. But I was secretly biting my lips to hid my hate towards him. We sat down and ate dinner. Rather, I ate dinner while Luhan watched me eat. He kept giving me tissuses and saying her different I was acting.

"Really? I think I'm pretty normal," I answered

"Yes, you are!" He said while smiling.

From that day on, it was obvious I wasn't avoiding Luhan as much.

E N D   O F   P . O . V

Luhan took Yura to the park on the next day.

"Aren't you scared the paparazzi will see you?" Yura asked as she sat on the soft mossy grass.

Luhan shrugged and looked around the park. He didn't care, all he wanted to do was to be with Yura, now that she wasn't avoiding him as much as before. He only wanted to be a guardian angel, he even wanted to drop his status as and idol and protect her, but he couldn't. Everything will be different without him in EXO, because he knew he was an important member of EXO. All 13 of them were, including Chanhun. SM didn't even allow them to date. Not like Yura would want to date someone who killed her fiance though.

"I'll go to that ice cream vendor and see if they have your favourite vanilla ice-cream, okay?" Luhan asked while pointing at the pink ice-cream vendor on the side of the park.

Before Yura could answer Luhan had already run off to the direction of the ice-cream vendor.

Luhan, you're still the same, knowing what I like more than Chanhun does.

Yura trailed after him and a few fans started to crowd around the ice cream vendor. Yura didn't want anyone to know what Luhan was doing.

"Thank you, cousin!" Yura smiled as she took the ice cream.

Luhan looked at Yura and finally snapped out of his daze, "Lets, go cousin!" He said as he grabbed Yura's hand and ran away from the store and back into the car.


From then on, Luhan knew that Yura was slowly openning up to him, and he cherished these moments greatly. Yura was now willing to listen to what Luhan was saying about his practice, occasionally she would ask how he was going. They were both trying to go back to the past. But everyone knew that the past is over and you can't go back.

Y U R A ' S  P . O . V ;

I open the door to my apartment and I'm greeted by Luhan's warm smile. 

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Luhan ask while holding up two disk.

I realised that Luhan's popularity was slowy rising because not only was he in EXO, he was also about to star in a movie called 'Back to 20'. He couldn't go to the theaters to watch movies anymore.

I choose to watch 'Miracle in Cell No. 7' and we sat down on the sofa quietly.

The movie was so beautiful, every scene could make my eyes go red. I could see Luhan's hand lift up to wipe my tears but go back down again because he was too shy to. Luhan was like this, he was as easy to read as a child's book. After the movie finished, I leant against his chest and shut my eyes.

Luhan shuffled a bit and thought I was asleep, after he stopped moving I could feel his gaze on me, and a kiss landed on my cheek. He was such a scaredy cat. I nearly laughed to myself. He straightened me up and took me to bed. I was going to laugh at him, but I shut my eyes quietly and let it be. As I landed on the bed, another soft kiss landed on my forehead and I couldn't help laughing.

"Aaa...hhh Y..uura.. You're awake?" He stuttered, I'm not sure if it was from embarassment or shyness.

"Of course, I was awake the whole time!" I smiled.

Luhan awkwardly coughed and turned aroun to leave.

"Luhan, please don't love me carefully anymore, let's forget the past and start over again, okay?" I asked 

I could see through the reflection Luhan was surprised. He looked like a child who had been caught for doing something bad, he looked so innocent, he looked so vulnerable and lastly, he looked so amazing. 

Everything just happened like that, we because a underground couple and happiness hit me, Luhan was nice to me, time flew and before I knew it, it was Luhan's birthday.

Luhan had finished his meeting with his fans and he had come back to my apartment. When he saw me he was in awe, because I was in the kitchen for the first time ever.

"Hi Luhan, Happy Birthday," I exclaimed as I stared at the juice.

"You're going to make juice for me? Let me do it," Luhan said worridly.

"No, what are you talking about! Today is your birthday, I'm going to make something special for you! When I was making the chicken, I accidentally burnt the pan, but that doesn't mean I can't use the juice maker!" I explained awkwardly.

Luhan laughed and his chin was about to fall off, "So now you're planning on making juice? But... why is the the colour of the juice like this?"

"Oh, I mixed the unburnt bits of the chicken with the orange juice," I said while tipping the mixture into a cup. I gave it to Luhan and asked him to drink it. 

He took a drink of it and I looked at him skeptically, asking how it tasted. He gave me a weird look but then said it was good. I picked it up and was about to drink it, but he didn't let me.

Luhan and I played games until midnight. But Luhan had a plane to catch so I quickly shooed him out of my apartment.

"I'll be in Hong Kong for 1 month..." Luhan said while looking at me intensly.

"I know,"I say while avoiding his eyes.Secretly I was thinking about what I was going to do without him.

"I'll... Stuff it, I'm going now," Luhan said as he turned around.

"Luhan! I'll miss you," I say

Luhan, I'll say anything that you're too shy to say.

Everyday became endless waiting for his phone calls, text messages and any other messaged. I was in my room tidying my room when my phone vibrated. I smiled and ran out, I picked up my phone, but seeing the sender of the message made me freeze.

Oh Sehun

Tomorrow is Luhan's press conference for his new movie. You haven't forgotten our promise right? The paparazzi I put around your house got very clear photos of your everyday life with Luhan. You do my brother and I proud.

- Tomorrow I'll make sure the paparazzi get the photo. Luhan's career will come to an end tomorrow.

-OH SEHUN

My hands shivered and my phone dropped to the floor, the screen still flashing those hateful words sent from the devil. I need to stop Sehun right now because I know.

I have fallen in love with Luhan

E N D  O F  P . O . V


Hi everyone, this story is going to end in about 2 more chapters. Not like any one reads it though  >.<

 

Also, I'm also really sad that Kris has decided to leave EXO, but I know that we can't do anything about it because it's his choice and we as exo fans should support him in whatever he does. Please don't believe any rumours that are spreading about SM taking EXO's phones and unfollowing Kris, because thats just lying to ourselves.

EXO unfollowed Kris on social media is because they are angry at Kris, not because the staff took their phones. Baekhyun didn't get slapped for hiding his phone and Luhan didn't get slapped because he tried to contact Yifan.

Whatever happens; We Believe In You Kris and we should support his decision