t w o ;

Lie to my Heart

Y U R A ' S   P . O . V ;

I wake up in my own room and I can hear Luhan talking to the doctor next door. I must have fainted again. Everytime I hear Luhan's voice, I feel disgusted. So when he walked into my room, I shot him a disgusted look.

"You saved me... again," I muttered.

"I'm sorry, I left food for you in the fridge. I'll come back to visit you at night time," He said.

I turned around a pretended to sleep, I didn't want to look at his face anymore. I could hear the front door click close and I knew he was gone. At that moment, my tears started to fall again. I hated the fact that I had so many good memories before with Luhan and Chanhun, but now. I can only relive those memories in my dreams. Now, it just seemed like there was a wall between Luhan and I.

I didn't move from my bed, until nightime, when the front door of my apartment clicked open. It was him. I gently placed my hand on my forhead and felt my head boiling. I quickly got up from bed and my head was spinning. I was about to fall, but a pair of hands caught me.

"Chanhun, don't leave me," I muttered

"Yura, Yura... are you okay? I'll always be here for you," Luhan answered

At that moment, I remembered that everytime I was sick and Chanhun was busy with his work Luhan would delay all his training to come and look after me. Gradually I fell asleep.

Around half an hour later, I woke up and felt my hands entangled with something else. I looked down and saw my hands tightly clasped together with Luhan's. His long eyelashes moved slighty and I could feel his hands holding tighter onto mine.

Those hands, they used to make me feel so safe and warm. But now, they have turned into a burden or courage for him.

I didn't move my hand away, I didn't know why, he was meant to be the person I hated the most in the world, but I couldn't bring myself to hate him when I saw his face was full of tiredness.

He woke up and I quickly withdrew my hands.

"Oh you're awake, are you still boiling?" He asked while putting his hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine now, you can go now," I whispered

He nodded and answered, "Okay, I'm going now. I'll take you to the hospital for a check up tomorrow."

I didn't reply to him, but he was used to this, so he walked out of my room and closed the door after he walked out.

Luhan, you weren't originally like this.
We weren't originally like this either.

I stare at the stars and feel sorry for them. They have had their rights taken away from them, they don't have anyone to talk to when they are in pain.

3 R D   P E R S O N   P . O . V ;

Yura sat on the car Luhan had borrowed from his manager the next day, and no one was talking throughout the car ride.

Luhan smiled and pointed to the Town Square outside, "The weather is so nice today, you haven't been here for ages! I remember how much you liked the pigeons here!"

Yura felt that Luhan was being amusing, "Luhan, that was a long time ago, things have changed now. Some things that I liked before make me disgusted now.

Luhan knew what Yura meant, so he decided to keep quiet and give her some of her personal space. But then, he dragged her off the manager's car because the doctor said she had to excercise. She couldn't do anything about it, so she just stayed a few metres away from him.

"Yura... can we at least try to sort everything out?" He asked quietly

"Hurry up and say what you need to say," Yura answered, not very nicely.

"I remember how you used to live feeding the pigeons here and when Chanhun and  I would scare them away, you would chase us around the square and we would all laugh together. Back then, you could still laugh and you looked so pretty when you laughed. I know you hate me for fighting with Chanhun while he was driving, I know you're dying inside. But I'm not doing any better.

Yura stayed silent and counted the pigeons on the floor, tears were rolling in her eyes and threatening to fall.

"Luhan, what rights do you have to talk about the past? Do you think I would easily forgive someone who killed my love?" Yura half screamed. She could already see Luhan's eyes turning red.

"Chanhun was you're love, I can understand that. But Yura, what about me? What about all those memories between us? Can they be forgotten so easily? What am I in your heart?" Luhan cried.

Luhan always spoke so warmly to Yura, but this time, it was the first time he had used this tone to speak to her. But it was those words that hurt her heart.

Y U R A ' S   P . O . V ;

Luhan,
What did the old you really mean to me?

My memories with the man infront of me started to flood back.

He's asked this question before.

*F L A S H B A C K S*

"Yura, Chanhun's not going to come back to celebrate your birthday today, I guess I'll have to celebrate your birthda with you!" Luhan said.
I lay on the bed, not wanting to get up. Chanhun could never get back for my birthday. He was always busy. I stared at Luhan intensely and I could see his cheeks turn a bright shade of red.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He asked

"You're lying, aren't you?" I ask

"No, Chanhun has to go film a new CF, so he won't be able to come back," He answered with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

I sensed the jealousy in his voice so I ran over to him and ruffled him hair. I accepted the fact that Chanhun wasn't going to come home for my birthday. Well, at least I had Luhan with me. At the table, it was just me and Luhan sharing a huge cake. I smudge a whole heap of cream in his face and we had a whole heap of fun.

"Yura, what am I to you? Why are you always teasing me?" He asked.

I laughed loudly and answered, "HAHAHA! Of course you're my private butler!"

Luhan laughed, but anyone could see it was a bitter smile.

* E N D   OF   F L A S H B A C K S*

The flashbacks had taken me too far, I looked up and stared at Luhan, I couldn't tell the difference between the past him and the previous him. Maybe he hadn't changed at all.


Whoo~~ Second chapter up! Hope you can enjoy it ^^

-Janette