The night ~

Secret :) [On Hiatus]

I reach school, I enter my class where I saw my best friend Nina sitting there looking at herself in the mirror.

“Morning Nina, looking at the mirror early in the morning already?” I sit down and place my bag beside my table.

“~~~~-ah! MAJOR PROBLEM! YOU SEE I HAVE A PIMPLE ON MY FOREHEAD! HOW CAN I GO OUT LOOKING LIKE THIS?!” She points the pimple on her forehead with a puppy eye.

“It’s Okays, not that obvious.” I stated while I took out my notebook and stuffs for the next lesson 5 minutes later.

“Easy for you to say, you always look good in front of guys.” She pouts.

I giggle and shake my head declining on what she said just now. I do have days where my head have pimples all over it; I am a human too right?

“Good morning.”

I look up to see who greet me early in the morning and it’s him. My ex-boyfriend Junsu who I broke up with 3 years ago. I smile back to him as a reply and continue doing my own stuff.

 “Whoa, you could still smile to him even what happened 3 years ago.” Nina scoffs off.

 “It’s over anyways. It’s the past; we can be friend with each other right?” I reply.

 “Very noble of you ~~~~, if I was you I will never forgive him forever. Don’t you remember what he did to you? Look at the scar on your left wrist, you almost killed yourself! A scar you will live with forever and now you always use something to cover it.” She state in a very angry manner.

 “Like I said it’s already the past, I forgive him and he already broke up with the third party right?” I smile.

“Fine…Fine…” She rests her cheek on her left palm as the teacher walks into the classroom.

 A past I don’t want to remember at all, even I say I forgive him. But, my heart does not. I don’t hate him; I just hate myself being stupid and believe his lies. It’s not like our relationship is short…We have been together for a long time…

 “Yah, stop day dreaming and copy down notes.” Nina elbows me.

 I nodded my head and start copying notes.*Yah, ~~~~~! Stop thinking about the past, you have Hoya-oppa already right? Plus, this is your final year! After this year, you don’t have to see him anymore.*

 Suddenly, my phone vibrates in my pocket. I quickly take out and hide in under the table.

Did you reach school? I was worried about you…I got the dance step wrongly :( got punished by Sungyu hyung by doing 50 push-up, totally fatigue now.

 I totally forgot that I promised him that I will message him when I reach school, I mentally face-palm myself for being so forgetful. I look at the teacher afraid to be caught by her. Mrs.kwon the most annoying teacher in the whole school. If she knew I didn’t listen to her class because I was busy messaging my boyfriend, I swear I will be dead! She will read out loud everything we send to each other just now and everyone will know I am dating Hoya from Infinite.

 *I have to be more careful in her class, which will only end before the break time and it’s only the first period.* I elbow Nina and give her an eye signal telling her if Mrs.Kwon turn around elbow me. Nina reply by giving me an “Ok” sign. I quickly look down and reply his message.

Sorry! Oppa I reached school already :), I forgot about it. Deeply sorry >.< I told you to continue to sleep early in the morning and now you are complaining that you are fatigue? How say the future-hubby will not be tired easily? Anyways, FIGHHTING!

I close the cover of my hand phone and continue listen to the boring lecture Mrs.Kwon was talking about. I yawn in between her talks and thinking how her face suits this subject.

 Nina lean closer and whisper into my ear. “Look how her face suits this stupid subject that I always fail.” I giggle softly.

 “I know what you mean, I was thinking about her face too.” I reply still copying down her notes into my notebook. “Can’t she write nicer?” Nina complains. “She a witch so…” When I was about to finish my sentence my hand phone vibrate again. I hide my phone in my pencil box and open it hoping she will find it weird.

 Jeeezz…You forgot about me? My heart is broken 3 ~~~~! But, I want to be with you so I skipped my extra nap in the morning :’(

 I giggle using my left hand to cover my mouth hoping Mrs.Kwon did not hear my laugher.

 Yah, ~~~~. Who is this guy? Agi? New boyfriend? And you didn’t tell me about it?! Am I your best friend?!” Nina murmured in a very dangerous tone.

 *Oh !* I totally forgot Nina do not know my relationship with Hoya oppa. I can’t tell her, it’s a secret!

 “Erm… He is a friend. Normal friend I swear!” I swore quietly while Mrs.Kwon is writing more stuff at the blackboard.

"Are you kidding me? A nickname like Agi? Then I want to spend more time with you and heartbroken? You think I am stupid? I am warning you be honest with me.” She warns me with a fake smile.

I have no choice but to make another lie to cover it, I really feel bad lying to my best friend who always covers me from Mrs.Kwon the evil teacher.

 I let out a heavy sigh. “Okays, you caught me. It’s a guy I like from Cheongda. He is really sweet and caring. We went out a few times, don’t be angry Okays? I don’t say because it’s not confirmed if I really like him. We are not dating!” I pouted at her.

 “Fine fine, I am not angry with you. But, tell me what happened between you and him.” She winks at me.

 “MISS LIM~~~ AND MISS PARK! TALKING DURING MY CLASS?! GET OUT AND STAND OUTSIDE!” Mrs.Kwon screams.

 *Buster!* I slam my face down onto my table while I slipped my hand into my pencil case and grab my hand phone.

 “Don’t come in if I told both of you so! As for punishment stand outside the class until the class end!” She slams the door right in front both of your face. Nina and I sit down leaning out back against the wall.

“Sorry Nina…” I apologies and hug her tight.

 “It’s Okays, we are best friend a.k.a sister right? No need worried, just repay me by helping me with history and tell about him and you.” She wink and pat my head.

 “Okays, gonna help you with history for sure! About him… He is a good dancer, good singer and a very caring guy.” I smile at Nina.

 “Wait a minute…Firstly, let go of me. What happen if handsome guy walk passes and thought I am a lesbian? Secondly, reply him first. Lastly, I don’t want to know this I want to know the date part understands?” I punch her playfully at the arm and reply Hoya-oppa.

 Sorry oppa :( swear I will never do it again ^u^v!

 “Come on spit it.” Nina said eagerly.

 “Nothing much, we just went for movies and meals.” I smile.

 “No holding hands? No touchy stuffs? What a dull guy.” She answered in disappointment and cross her arm.

 *Sorry* I thought. I can’t review much; I need to protect Hoya-oppa from his career and from his fans kind of guilty lying to my best friend.

 Suddenly, the door open and Mrs.Kwon let us in and she starts acting noble. As soon as she finishes her speech the class end and everyone rush out to the cafeteria to grab a bite.

 “I thought she was electing for president.” Nina sneer.

 A book was place in front of me; I turn and look at the owner of the book. It’s him.

“I guess you need someone notebook to copy right? I have every detail you want, you can return to me tomorrow.” He smiles. I nodded and smile back, he place the notebook on my table and leave the classroom with his friends.

“Why is being nice to you out of the sudden?” Nina asks and left the classroom to the toilet.

 My shoulder deflates and let out a deep sigh. I pick up the notebook on the table. *He’s not being nice out of the sudden.* I thought. He is doing this ever since he broke up with the third party. *Did he regret?* I shake my head. *Nonsense.* I place the notebook in my bag.

 School turn out faster than I thought, maybe it’s not Mrs.Kwon lesson. Before, the last bell ring.”There is a notice from Mrs.Kwon, Miss~~~~ and Mr. Kim Junsu please finish your history assignment and hand in to Mrs.Kwon before 5pm.” The teacher said emotionless and leave the class.

 *Hais…Serve me right for not finishing the evil monster homework? I wonder why I didn’t hand in on time…* I was deep in thought, someone taps my shoulder is him. And I just smile back.

 “It’s a surprise that you didn’t finish your homework not like the person I knew.” He sat in front of me. “Really?” I look at him and he nodded his head.

 *It’s weird, really! When was the last time we sat down and talk to each other? Wait, I know! Before we break up with each other.*I thought.

 “How’s life?” he ask.

 *Weird, why do he care now?* I look at him with a “What” face. “Fine…I guess you? Not having a new girlfriend?” I ask while finishing up my homework so I can leave here.

 “I am waiting for someone to come back to me…” He responds.

 My pencil lid broke when I heard that sentence, my heart stop and I was speechless my mind went blank at that moment. *You must be kidding me right?* I daze into space.

 “Hahas, you mean Ji Ae right? She was in of your ex-girlfriend too.” I joke around.

“You know who I am talking about…” he claim.

 The smile from my face slowly faded away from my face, I pack my stuff and leave the classroom. A voice from the back spoke off.” I can wait for you, give a chance please.” He returns.

 I don’t know what to do at that point of time, I walk aimlessly in the school and flashback just comes back to me.

Flashback

“Oppa, say (Ah)” I said feeding Junsu.

-------------------------------------------

“Guess who am I?” Junsu said in a sweet tone.

“Hmmm…let me guess…Oppa!” I answer in a happy tone.

“Jeez…you already knew that not fun.” Junsu pouted.

“Don’t pout anymore, oppa.” I poked his cheek.

Junsu place a peck on your lips and both of you hug each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, my phone ring and Hoya-oppa call.

 Yeoboseyo, agi arh~ you finish school?

 You will deeply in your thoughts, that sentence kept on repay like a broken record and you weren’t listening to what Hoya was talking about.

 Agi…? Are you there? Answer me…Agi?

 You woke up from your thoughts and shake your head.

 Yup! I am here. I have to finish my history homework before I can leave school oppa~. I answer him leaning against a random wall.

 You sure you are Okays? Is there something bothering you?

 I am fine really; I am thinking what we should do when we meet each other tonight. Hahas. I fake a laugh.

Really?! Great! Sungyu hyung start nagging again have to go practice now… call me later when you reach home, Okays? I LOVE YOU <3. He hung up the phone.

Sungyu hyung surely is naggy at some point. But, he doesn’t have a choice they are making comeback soon. Hope the time doesn’t crash up with something, I wanna support them live with other inspirit. Next, find somewhere to finish up Mrs.Kwon homework. I went to the library; I found an empty space near to the side and listen to my MP3. In a swift, I complete my history homework.

*It’s was easy, why didn’t I finish it last time? Maybe I went out with Infinite to have supper.* I snigger at myself. I stretch my hand and I took a peek at the clock at the side of the library.

*4.45pm?!* I better hand in my homework before the female dragoon become cranky; I pack my stuff up and run towards the staff room at level 3.

“Better have no next time Miss ~~~~.” She demand using the ruler and point at me.

“Sorry and thanks Mrs.kwon, I will be leaving now.” I bow and shut the door softly. I let out a breath, I lid up my head staring at the familiar figures in front of me. I walk pass him; imagine that he was not there.

Out of the sudden, he grabs my wrist and turns me around. I tried to release his grips. But, he tightens it. Before, I could say anything he spoke.

“Do you hate me that much?” He looks at me with his soft brown eyes. I kinda soften; I avoid his glare and harshly demand him.

“Let go of me, NOW!” My head look down.

“You didn’t answer me…” I cut his sentence giving me a tight slap; I felt hot liquid flowing down my cheeks. “I hate you, are you happy now?” I scream. Junsu slowly let go my hand and I left the school ground.

*Okays, I really hate him at that moment. But, just now…* I felt kinda sorry for him. *Wait, what am I thinking?* I run back home without looking back.

AT THE NIGHT

I wait for hoya oppa at the park behind Woolim; I got tired so I sat down on a bench. Why am I thinking so much, I got him.

A hand came from the back covering my eyes, the guy whisper into my right ear.

"Guess who am I?"

"Hmmm…I don’t know" .Actually, I already knew who he was. But, I don’t want to spoil the mood.

"Erm…my name start with letter Y and end with letter O." he laughs.

"Wait…What? Yeobo…?" . I find it weird.

"YAY! You got it right! Also, you called me Yeobo just now!" He hug me from the back and I turn is Hoya. I held his hand tight and he pull me up from the bench. Soon we start our stroll at the park. Our finger linger over each other, I smile as I like that feeling.

"You look worry Yeobo…"

"No I am not anyways when am I your Yeobo? I thought only Baby?"

"Its Okays, you are going to be my wife soon right?" He gives me a big smile as he come closer to me.

"Who says? I am going to marry Myungsoo oppa when I grow up." I a little.

"Wait…WHAT? WHY? Don’t marry him please, he is petty." He wrap his arm around my waist as our forehead touch each other. I smile and I hug him back placing my arm around his waist too.

"Baby…"

"Hmmm…' I murmured not wanting to break this sweet atmosphere.

"I know there something bothering you, don’t keep it to yourself Okays? Share with me…I want to help you." He tightens his grip.

"Okays, I promise you.' I give me a kiss on the lips and move backwards away from him feeling blush.

"OMO, you kiss me in public." He held my hand tight.

'You don’t like it? Then I wouldn’t give you anymore." I release myself from his hand and act that I am angry walking fast ahead from him.

He caught my left arm and pulls me into his arm. "No I love it." He then planted a kiss now my forehead. We continue our stroll at the park with laughers and jokes.

Hoya sent me home."Night baby~" He kisses my cheeks. He was about to leave, I held onto his hand. "Can’t you stay for awhile?" I pout and give him a puppy eye.

"Awwww, don’t give me this please. You know I can’t resist it. I don’t want to leave you too, you know if I have a choice I will stay." He pinches my cheek and then pouts back.

I sigh and kiss his lips. "Good night baby!" No matter how much I don’t want to let him go.

"Hug penguin if you miss me Okays?" He brushes my fringe to the side with his big warmth hand. "Okays, message me when you reach home, be careful Okays?." I reminded him.

He nodded his head and look at me going into my cold and lonely house. I went for a hot shower and change into my pajamas. I look at my hand phone thinking if he remembers what I said just now and he did!

I reach home :DDD! Got a shower too, going to my dreamland now…I miss you :’( without you beside me I feel so empty. Lets meet in dreamland Okays?

*When did he become like this?* I thought. I switch off the light and hug penguin tightly in my arms and thought. *Let meet at dreamland Hoya oppa <3* slowly my eyes shut off and fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

HEHES! CHAPTER 3 :))))

Who is penguin? How did it come? :o

What is going to happen to you and your ex-boyfriend?

STAY TUNE !

Sub and comment to let me know where did I went wrong!

THANKS <3 !