Beginning

Secret :) [On Hiatus]

I lay back to the pillow; I pick up my hand phone looking at the time shown at the screen. *6.30am, have to go to school now.* I thought having a kind of disappointment of leaving Hoya early in the morning. I flip myself facing Hoya, his brown soft hair cover his lovely face. I brush his hair away, looking at his face thinking why does he look so handsome even he fall asleep. Slowly a smile form at his face and his brown eyes open up too.

 “Do I look that handsome? Why are staring at me like this?” He gave me a wink.

 “What? No...When are you awake?”

 He tighten his grip, our lips are only an inch away from each others.

 “Good morning, baby.” He places a peck on my lips and gives me his sweetest smile.

 “Morning.” I answer with a smile too.

 “No morning kiss for me?” He pouts.

 I remove his hand which is placed on my waist and slowly get up from the bed not wanting to wake up his roommates SungJong and Sungyeol who are still in their dreamlands.

 “Nope.” I smile at him and pick up my hand phone beside the pillow.

 “Where are you going early in the morning?” He wonders.

 “School.”

 “Baby, can you don’t go to school today? Let’s go out and play.” He hugs me from the back.

 “Mianhae oppa, you know school is important for me. It’s my last year already I have to score well. Go back to sleep Okays? You have to go for practice later.” I ruff his hair, removing his hands away and leave the room to the bathroom to wash up.

 “Do you have extra cloths to change into?” He follows me out of his room.

 I nodded my head and took out the plastic bag I put inside my bag yesterday before coming to the dorm. I done everything and get ready to leave the house by wearing my shoe then I saw Hoya change into his hoodie with his jeans along with his cap.

 “Why did you change?” I ask with suspicion.

 “Walking you to the train station.” He walks to me helping me to tie my shoe.

 “Its okays oppa, you should go back to sleep you have practice later on. You will be tired.” I push him back to the room.

 “Awww, is my baby caring about me?” He pinches my cheek and gives me a cheeky smile.

 “Its okays, your future husband which is me will not tired easily just because of not enough sleep.” He hugs me.

 “Who say I am going to marry you in the future?” I push myself away from his hug and smile.

 “Me, of course. Who can tolerate your childishness and your weird attitude?” he smiles back.

 “Hey! I am not childish and I don’t have weird attitude.” I reply.

 “It’s already 7.00am; let’s go let me send you to school.” He pushes me out of the house while he wears his shoe and locks the door of the dorm. I hold out a hand to tell him that I want to hold his hand, sometimes I wonder why did I do that maybe I just love him too much. He gave me his hand and smile. I link my right hand over his left arm and slowly we start to walk to the train station.

 “Is your bag heavy? You want me to help you carry for awhile?”

 “Nope.” I shake my head. At the point of time, I just want to be like this with you.

 “~~~-ah are you hungry? You didn’t eat breakfast just now?” He stops and looks at me in worry. When I was about to tell him I am not hungry, he cuts my sentence and he pulls me to a bakery shop. Before, he enters the shop I stop him and pull him to the side.

 “Are you sure you want to enter like this? People will recognize you; I guess we have to go in separately.” I release his hand, he lower his cap down and enter the bakery.

 *Hais…* I sigh inside my mind, lucky I just remember our relationship is underground even people from his company knew about us. But, to protect Hoya image from his fans I guess it’s worth it. Suddenly, my hand phone vibrates and a text message from him.

 What do you want to eat, I will buy for you :)

 Anything..?

 Okays, wait for me outside?

 After 5 minutes, Hoya come out of the bakery we speed up our pace to somewhere with last crowd.

 “Oppa.” I smile and we link our hands again. He giggles and opens the plastic bag that contain full of breads he just brought.

 “Whoa, you brought so much.”

 “I don’t know what you want to eat.”

 I smile and took any of the bread from the plastic bag. “Thank you.” I place the bread in front of him and he took a big full bite of the bread. Soon we reach the train station, I let go of him and we bid goodbye.

 *Hais...* I sigh again in my mind. The train is so of people, I was lucky I got a seat. One stop and another stop goes, the temperature of the train got low. It’s so cold, I rub both of my arms . I open my bag thinking if I brought any jacket with me.

 *O.O* A purple jacket, I don’t remember having this. *Hoya* this word flash across my mind. I giggle at myself, how can he get more sweet? I wear the jacket, it’s so warmth!

 Thank you for the jacket, baby <3

 Kekeke, your welcome :3 you reach school?

 Almost…I guess. How about you?

 Going to start practice now… Message me when you reach school Okays? I miss you :’(((

 Okays, I miss you too :’(((

 Hehes, you said you miss me! I am free at the night want to go for a walk?

 Jeezzz :x Okays! I can’t wait for tonight :DDDD

 Remember to text message me when you reach school, if not I will be worry for you! Have to go now, Sungyu-hyung starts to nag again -.- Love you baby :DDDD <3

 Love you too <3 FIGHHTIING !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happen to you and Hoya in the night ? Hahahs :D