Heartbroken

Secret :) [On Hiatus]

It’s almost 4.30pm; I received a message from Hoya. He told me that we will be late so he asks me to meet him at the bus stop outside the train station.

After 30 minutes, I reach the bus stop. I lean my back against the poll waiting for him. Buses drive off slowly one by one, I got tired. I went to the café beside the train station; I open the door and brought a smoothie. I sat at the seat near the window hoping that I will not miss him. I slip a mouth of smoothie and send him a message telling him I am at the café waiting for him.

Hoya’s POV

My schedule ended later than I excepted, I rush to the subway and hop on to it. After reaching there, I start looking for the café she mentions in her text message. “Howon-si?” A female voice called me from the back.

My eye open wide, I can’t believe I saw her today. “It’s really you! How are you?” She asks. “Fine, how are you Woori?” I question her. Yes, my first love Yoon Woori. The first girl that I fallen in love with before ~~~~. “Fine too, I didn’t except to meet you here since you became an idol.” She smiles.

“Are you free?” Woori ask. “Yeah!” I answer totally forgot the meeting with ~~~. “Let’s go in this restaurant and eat then.” She suggests. I nodded my head and went in with her.

Yours’ POV

I stare at my hand phone it’s already 6.00pm and I don’t know how many smoothie I drank. I pick up my hand phone and call him. He off his phone and it went to voicemail. “Please record your message after hearing the BEEP sound.” The recorder said. You hung up your phone, don’t know how many times you heard that.

I swing my handbag over my shoulder and left the café. *Maybe, he is really busy with work…* I felt disappointed and my shoulder deflates. My stomach starts growling I got hungry and finding somewhere to have a meal.

An ambrosial smell flow out a restaurant, I follow the smell hoping to taste the food there. When I was about to enter the restaurant I saw him with another girl having meals together. They are happy, laughing and feeding each other like a couple.

A strong urge came, tears well up my eyes. I left walking on the streets like a lifeless zombie. As I walk tears flow down my cheeks and everyone was staring at me.

*I still made reasons for him…* I thought. Not knowing I am already outside their dorm and the sky already turn dark. *Maybe I saw the wrong person?* I thought naïve. I walk up to the door of the dorm and press the bell.

The door opened, *Please be him!* I shut my eyes tightly wishing that person is him. “Oh, ~~~!” The familiar voice greets. I open my eyes and my heart broken into pieces. “What’s wrong? Aren’t you with Hoya Hyung?” Myungsoo asks.

I shake my head, bearing my tears that were coming out anytime and run away. “~~~~!” Myungsoo shout my name.

Myungsoo’s POV

“~~~!” I shouted her name. “What’s wrong?” Woohyun asks. I grab my jacket and chase her. I turn left; I saw her knee down crying using her hands to cover her eyes.

I walk towards her and knee down in front of her. “You Okays?” I ask her in concern. “Do I look Okays?” She said in between he cries. “Don’t cry anymore. I will send you home. Kaja!” I said helping her to stand up. “I don’t want to go home…” She answers with her weak voice.

“Where do you want to go then…?” She pointed at the playground across the road. “Kaja~” I placed my hand on her shoulder and smile. She sat on the swing, with her red eyes and swings herself slowly. “Let me help you.” I offered her my help and swing her softly.

“Ice-cream, anyone?” The uncle rings the bell. “Be right back.” I told her and run to the ice-cream cart. “What can I help you?” The uncle asks me. “What ice-cream favour tastes the sweetest?” I ask. “Erm…every ice-cream?” He answers me. *I ask a stupid question.* I mentally face-palm myself.

“Chocolate and mango one.” I told him my order as I took out my wallet and pay him. “Thanks!” I took the 2 cups of ice-cream back and find her.

Yours’ POV

“Which ice-cream you like better? Mango or chocolate?” Myungsoo ask with his smile and his dimple shown. “Mango.” I replied with a fake smile. He then sit beside me at the empty swing and eat his chocolate ice-cream.

*it’s really sweet…* I smile and continue taking another mouth of the ice-cream. “Finally, you smiled.” He spoke while swing himself back and forth. “You remember I like sweet stuff.” I look at him. “Of course, you are someone special to me.” He scoop his ice-cream.

We happily ate our ice-cream, “You feeling better?” He asks looking at the sky. “Maybe…” I look up too. “Then, let’s go. I will walk you home.” He stood up and his back facing you. “Ne~ let’s go Kim myungsoo!” You poke him.

Myungsoo’s POV

We reach her home; she hugged me tightly and thanks me. “Oppa, gamsahminda for cheering me up! You are the best brother I have!” Then she let go of me. “Your welcome, you are the best sister I have too.” I ruffled her hair and smile.

She open the door and wave to me, “Bye!” She bid goodbye. “What!” I stopped her. She look at me with her big round eyes, “Call me if you need someone to talk with…” I rub my neck sheepishly. “Okays, I will.” She went in.

I got back to the dorm. “Is ~~~ alright?” Everyone ask worried. “Ask that idiot later.” I said entering my own room and lay down on the mattress. *Brother…?* the word came across my mind. “Nah…” I pick up my script and start reading it.

An hour later, the sound of the keys came from outside. I place the script on the mattress and open the door of the room. “Hello, I am back!” Hoya say happily with a bright smile. “What’s up with the tense atmosphere?” He stare at everyone.

“You forgot something important.” I spoke up. “Did I?” Hoya wonder. *!* I thought. “It’s call girlfriend.” I answer coldly. “Oh!” He smile again. *Finally!* I sigh. “I met my first love today, did your remember Woori? She still the same! She is still cheerful and chubby…” Hoya answer in excitement as he place his bag on the side of the room.

“YAH! LEE HO WON USE YOUR BRAIN HARDER!” I hold his collar and shout at his face. “What do you mean…?” He stutter. “Who are you meeting today?!” I ask again.

Hoya’s POV

I push myungsoo away, open the door and rush towards her house. I switch on my phone. There were many message and voicemail left from her. * I can’t believe I forgot about her!*

“~~~-ah, open the door please.” I press the bell and knock the door many times.

Yours’ POV

I was laughing away watching strong heart on television, “Hehes, this is so funny!” I giggle as I pop a candy into my mouth. “~~~-ah, open the door please.” I heard Hoya’s voice outside.

I switch off the television, went into my room and slam the door. I sat on my bed, cell phone start to ring and I off it. *Taste your own medicine!* you puffed your cheek.

I saw penguin beside me, I hold it up and place it on my knee. “Penguin! I hate your appa!” I play with it hands. “You know how annoying your appa is?! He forget about me! He abandon me at the café leaving me like an idiot who drank lots of smoothie!” I pout and tears well up again.

“The most importantly, he was eating with another woman…” I hug penguin and buried my head into it. “Penguin, you are the best!” You hug tighter than before.

Hoya’s POV

“Hais…” I sigh and sat down in front of her doorstep, still can’t believe that I made this stupid mistake. I cover my face with my hands. Suddenly, an idea pop out my mind. I took out the marker from my pocket that I placed during the afternoon. Plus, the receipt I kept just now.

I drooled a picture of me pulling my ear and knee. I am sorry I wrote. I shoved the picture into the gap, *at least she will see this right?* I thought. Minute’s passes maybe hour too, the night breeze blew across me. I rubbed my arm and hug myself.

*This is the first time she ignore me so badly…* I pout. “MANAGER HYUNG IS CALLING! MANAGER HYUNG IS CALLING!” My phone rang. “Hello?” I answer. “Yah, what time is it now?” Hyung ask firmly. “Ermmm…” I don’t the time actually.

“You better come back now!” Hyung ordered. “But…” My sentence was cut off by him again. “NOW!” he demand. I hung up my phone not wanting to leave, afraid that she will come out anytime from her house.

 I let out a heavy sigh, *I will come back tomorrow morning, before my day start. I promise…*

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ps for updating much... my exam is coming nearer each other...-.-

and sorry for the boring update :(