Lies

Secret :) [On Hiatus]

“What Junsu…Who’s that guy?” Hoya raises an eyebrow on you. “~~~ is that really you?” Junsu call you again. You release yourself from Hoya and hood his hoodie over his head. “What are you doing?” Hoya asks in confuse. “~~~~?” Junsu walks nearer and nearer. “Why is that guy calling your name?” Hoya finds it weird.

“GO!” You push Hoya. “Why? I am your boyfriend.” Hoya stood there. “But, your relationship is a secret!” You remind him. *!* He thought. “Hey, are you with someone?” Junsu squeeze his eye since the place is quite dark.

You ran towards Junsu and cover his eyes and turn him around then push him. “There is no one, you are dreaming.” You turn back and signal Hoya to leave while you push Junsu away. Hoya puts his pinkie below his ear and start running away. “Where are you pushing me to?” Junsu removed his hood from his head.

You stop pushing Junsu since you can’t see Hoya’s back from here anymore. “So…Where are we going?” Junsu asks again. “Home.” I answer him coldly and start walking away.

“You are hiding something.” Junsu said. My eyes widen and I stopped my movement. “You must be crazy, there is nothing to hide.” You speed up your pace and away from him. *Did he saw what happened just now?* you start worrying. *It can’t be… it was so dark there. He didn’t saw him.” You tell yourself.

Hoya’s POV

I reach the dorm, well catching my breath. “Oh, hyung you are home.” SungJong say as he saw me enter the dorm. “Did you and ~~~ have fun after music bank?” Sungyu ask. I wasn’t listening to what he says just now, I was worried about her.

“Yah, Lee Howon was you listening?” Woohyun tap my shoulder. “Huh? Oh…~~~ brought you guy candies.” I pass the candies to Woohyun and walk into my room. “What’s wrong with him?” Woohyun ask. Everyone gave him I don’t know look.

Myungsoo’s POV

*Something seems wrong…* I got up and went into his room. I saw him laying down on his bed dazing into the space as I shut the door. “What’s wrong?” I ask him as I sat on the edge of the bed. “Nothing.”He claims. “I knew something happened just tell me.” I hugged one of his soft toys which were placed on his bed.

“Nothing.” He responds. “Did you argue with her? Forgive her then she is a girl after all.” I randomly ask a question. “I told you nothing already!” He grabs his towel and left the room to the toilet.

Hoya’s POV

I left the room and headed to the toilet and have a shower. *Is she Okays?* I thought as the warm water flow down my body. After 10 minutes, I came out from the shower with the toilet around my neck.

“Forgive her.” Myungsoo demand as I gulp a mouth full of water from my cup. I swallow the water, “We didn’t argue with each other, don’t worry.” I pat his shoulder as I went back to the room.

I pick my hand phone, I press any of the buttons the screen lighted up and there was no message from her. *Did anything happen to her?* I panic and called her. She didn’t answer. *Aish…I am going crazy.” I throw the towel on the floor.

I lay on my bed staring at the wooden plank on top of me. I pick up my hand phone beside my pillow and send a text message.

Are you alright? Did anything happen to you? Reply me as soon as possible, I am worried about you.

I let out a sigh and I placed one of my hands over my eyes wishing my phone will ring anytime now.

Yours POV

I came out from the shower and open the cabinets to find a cup of noodles and I pour water on it. As I carry the noodle to the living room and place it on the coffee table. I went into my bedroom and grab my phone.

I say down on the floor, on the television and eat a mouth full of noodle into my mouth. I unlock my phone and saw a text message from oppa, I quickly call him.

Hoya’s POV

My phone vibrate, I quickly wake up from my sleep and went to the living room as the members have already fall asleep. I press the green button and sat on the floor leaning against the wall.

Hello? OPPA MIANHAE! I MADE YOU WORRIED, JEONGMAL MIANHAE! I WAS HAVING A SHOWER JUST NOW; I SHOULD HAVE CALLED YOU FIRST…

Its Okays, I am relieved now after hearing your voice knowing that you are safe now. What are you doing?

Me? Eating cup noodles and watching movie that was played on the television.

Hais…

What wrong? Did hyung scold you? OPPA MIANHAE!

Aniyo, hyung didn’t scold. I just sad that we didn’t have supper together just now.

You can still jokes; we almost got caught red-handed just now.

It doesn’t matter to me, I just worried about you. Since you don’t want any of your classmates to know our relationship.

I am protecting you from your career, Pabo. Anyways, tablo hyung already said we cannot let anyone know our relationship.

Ne, gamsahaminda Yeobo.

Both of us continue to chat with each other, we were laughing and teasing each other. I heard a yawn from her and I know she was tired having a long day.

Are you tired?

Nope! I want to continue chit-chat with oppa.

I know you are tired, let’s meet tomorrow around 4.30pm.

Don’t you have work tomorrow?

My works ends around 4.00pm, then let’s goes and have meals together. Anyways, can you have a sleepover tomorrow at my dorm? Its Saturday tomorrow~ I miss you sleeping beside me and your cute face when I woke up early in the morning.

Hehes, I am fine with that but will managers hyung and the members allow? I am afraid I will disturb the others…

Of course not! Manager Hyung wishes you stay everyday so they don’t need to buy meals for us early in the morning and they can even taste your cook. The member especially SungJong kept on pester me asking me when are you coming to stay overnight please~ YeoBo~

Okays then, I will stay overnight tomorrow night.

YAY! Anyways don’t run anywhere; I will pick you up at your house so you don’t need to rush.

OKAYS! Oppa I am tired now, night night~

Night~ you owe me a goodnight kiss~ Hehes, sweet dream baby.

Yah Yah~ night love you!

Both of us hung up the phone, I look at the full moon through the window and giggle myself. *I can’t wait for tomorrow to come~* I stood up and went back in to my room quietly.

I cover myself properly, slowly my eye got heavy and I fall asleep off to my dreamland waiting for tomorrow to arrive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think Junsu really did saw it ? Hahas :D

Maybe I guess~ xD