Discovered

Secret :) [On Hiatus]

It have been days after what happened to me and him. We will avoid each other in school or sometimes on the streets and I have to say I just everything had gone back to normal.

Okays let’s forgot those unhappy stuff, I have a good news! Infinite is having their comeback tomorrow and I am so happy! I got two V.I.P pass from Hoya oppa. But, who should I call to tag along with me?

School as per normal, I went inside the classroom. I saw Nina gloomy face and she laid her head on the table staring at the blackboard.

“Hey babe, you Okays? You look gloomy.” I look at her in concern. She shakes her head telling me she is not Okays.

“Why?! ARE YOU SICK?!” I start touching her forehead incase she got fever.

“Aiya, I not sick just depress…” She moves my hand away from her forehead.

“Why are you depressing? Who bully you? Is it Jae?! I will go box her now!” I get up from my seat and ready to leave the classroom and find that spoil brat.

“No!” Nina grabs my hand pulling me tight and she ask me to sit down.

“It’s not her, it’s just…”She look away and stare blankly at the blackboard again.

“Just what?!” I yell at her.

“I didn’t get the tickets to watch Infinite comeback tomorrow at music bank! I thought I could win the tickets or pass to watch them.” She hugs me tight and cry in my chest.

*THAT’S WHY YOU DEPRESS FOR?!* I thought and want to tell her that you have an extra V.I.P pass to music bank backstage where you can see them take photos with them. But, before you could say anything Jae the most spoil brat in this school which study in the same class spoke up.

“Awww~ someone doesn’t have a chance to watch Infinite live~.” She laughs with her friends.

“Hey, you know what? If you beg me now I will give you one of the tickets, since me Jae the most beautiful and rich girl can the tickets free for you.” She smirks.

“We don’t need your tickets.” I respond.

“LIM ~~~, who are you to talk to me?” Jae lean her face nearer to me.

“Yah, stop disturbing her.” Junsu grab Jae’s arm.

“What? I didn’t even touch her.” She yanks her arm back.

“Awww~ feeling heartache? So sweet ex-girlfriend backing up ex-boyfriend?” She scoffed off.

*Seriously, why did he help me? Do I look so weak in your eyes? I know you to help me. But…*

“THAT’S THE REASON! ACTING INNOCENT WITH HER BIG ROUND EYES! HOW DISGUSTING!” She crosses her arm.

“Are you blind?! She is not doing anything! Are you jealous?” Nina screams at Jae.

“WHATS ALL THIS NOISE?! SIT DOWN ALREADY! Kids these days…” The teacher scolds Jae as he enters the class.

Junsu and my eyes caught each other, when I was picking up my pencil which drops onto the floor just now. He mouthed sorry about what happened a few days ago, I shake my head and mouthed to him it’s Okays.

I look at Nina again, she went back to her moody made and stare at the blackboard blankly again. *Jeeezz…I didn’t know she so moody knowing that can’t go.* I thought as I write a small note to her.

I got V.I.P pass to music bank tomorrow want to tag along?

I shove the paper near her and she took a peek. Her eyes widen and a smile slowly forms up her lips.

“Jeongmaryo?! Please don’t lie to me!” She grabs my hand tight and her eyes are full stars.

“Ne, when did I lie to you before?” You smile. Okays, other than things related to Hoya.

“Yes!” She jumps up and down.

“YAH! PARK NINA! ARE YOU CRAZY?! SIT DOWN!” The teacher growl at her.

“Sorry!” She bow and sit down feeling a little embarrass.

“How did you get it?” She asks excited.

“Erm…Radio? Internet?” You blurt out anything that made sense.

“SungYeol oppa, I am coming!” She yips into happiness.

“Anyways, don’t be late! Tomorrow 4.30pm outside KBS, if not I will go in myself.” I warn her.

“I know you wouldn’t to do that right? I know you love me right?” She rub her cheek onto mine, I giggle.

“Yah, PARN NINA! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU TODAY?!” The teacher complains.

She struck out her tongue and get back to study.

NEXT DAY

*Arh! She really slow! It’s about time and she still not here?* You start to panic and look at your watch again.

“Mianhae!” Nina apologies as she catch her breath.

“Yah, Park Nina you are late which I told you not.” I purposely said the word late louder.

“Let’s go in hurry up! If not you will have less time with SungYeol oppa.” You grab her hand and both of you got into the backstage with our pass around our neck.

“Yah, ~~~~! Why are you dress up like this? Jeans and hoodie only?! You should dress up a bit like wearing skirts.” She point-out.

“HERE!” You said and ignore what Nina complains about. When you are about to knock and go in, Nina stopped you. “Wait, let me relax awhile.” She breathes in and out. She nodded signal me that I could knock. When I was about to knock the door opening itself and is SungJong oppa.

“Oh! Hyungs they are here!” SungJong said as he walks towards someone special who was busy dancing. “Hyung, she here.” SungJong taps Hoya’s shoulder. “Ah! Is SUNGJONG OPPA!” Nina grabs my arm tight controlling her not to scream in her fan-girl mode.

“Let’s go.” I shake my head and grab her hand into the room. I guess I starts to feel nervous too, this is the first time I come here to see Hoya oppa and my heart is beating faster as I scan the room looking for him. Then, Infinite stood up and stands in a straight line.

“Annyeonghasyo! Infinite-himda.” Every one of them bows. I smile I don’t know why I find it funny, baring my laughers. But, Hoya oppa was not there… I wonder what happens to him. I didn’t contact him since they will prepare for comeback. My smile turns into a straight line.

“Annyeonghasyo! Park Nina-himda.” Nina bows and smile. SungYeol put his hands on Nina’s shoulder and bring her to the couch as they continue their conversation. Nina smile happy, like she was in heaven and stare at SungYeol oppa.

Someone ruffs my hair and its myungsoo oppa. “Hurry up to the rooftop, he is there.” He said coldly. “Thanks!” I hugged him and rush up to the rooftop to find oppa.

MYUNGSOO’S POV

“Hurry up to the rooftop, he is there.” I said coldly.

“Thanks!” She hugged me and left the room.

*Why can’t I be the one she is looking for…?* I walk towards the rest of the members.

YOUR’SPOV

I took the lift to the top floor and climb the stairs to the rooftop. I slowly open the door and glance in. *He is there!* You beam in happiness. I tip-toe in and hug him from the back. “Miss me?” you ask with the sweetest smile on your face.

Without any hesitation, Hoya hugs you back and rock you left and right. “Of course, I miss my wife!” He smile and continue rocking you left and right. “Hehes!” you sniggle and lay your head on his chest.

“OMO! You not declining?! Are you willing to be Mrs. Lee Howon?” Hoya looks at you in a lovely way.”Hmmm…are you asking me in such an unromantic way?” You look at him in disbelieve.

“Of course not, close your eyes. I got a something for you, Don’t peek!” Hoya said while getting his present from the back of his pocket. Then he slips the ring onto your finger and beam. “Open your eyes now!” I slowly open my eyes and saw a couple rings on my hand. My eye widen and look at him, I don’t know what to say.

“Sorry, I can’t find a ring with star on it.” He rubs the back of his neck shyly. “Thank you…” I lean in and pecked on his cheek and hold onto his warm hand tight. “No need thanks me you are my girlfriend after all.” Our forehead touches each other. “Baby, can I get an encouragement kiss?” He moves his head away from mine and stare at me lips.

I nodded and close my eyes with a bright a smile waiting for him to kiss me. Hoya got nearer and nearer when he was about to kiss me, his mobile phone rang and he had to answer the call. *Aish…which idiot?!* He thought angrily.

“Yah, what do you want?!” Hoya growl. As I heard him growl, I open my eyes and look at him. *Time up~* I sigh and my shoulder deflate. “Is our turn, hurry up?” Myungsoo said. “Aish…okays.” Hoya hung up the phone.

“You leave first; I will go and find Nina.” You gave a weak smile. “Sorry…” He apologized. “For?” You ask him. “Always leaving you behind…” He answers. “Hahahs, Pabo! Go faster! I will support you!” I push him to the door. He leaves and you look at your watch. *5 minutes~* you walk down to the audience seat with Nina beside you waiting for Infinite turns.

“Where have you been? You missed MBLAQ!” She said. “Oh…” It was the only word comes out from my mouth. “~~~~! You know just now SungYeol oppa…” I wasn’t listening to Nina and stare blackly into the space. *Hais…* you sigh mentally. “Yah!” Nina hit your arm. “Are you listening to me?!” Nina asks firmly.

Then, everyone start screaming and Infinite was out. The music was played and they dance amazing, just like a second it ended. Inspirits was screaming and clapping. “SungYeol oppa look so amazing!” Nina in fan girl mode.

“Nina, I have to go to the bathroom and don’t wait for me. I will leave after I go to the bathroom.” I said and leave without hearing what Nina have to say. I open the door of the bathroom and turn on the tap of the sink and splash water on my face. Looking at my own reflection, “Why so sad?* I thought.

“BING!” I took out the hand phone from my pocket.

Backdoor after music bank, Mrs. Lee Howon and I will be waiting<3

Hehehs, Okays :D !

I left the bathroom, I loitering around. Accidently, I bump onto someone. “Mianhae, mianhae!” You bow and you keep your head down. “Its Okays, little one.” He chuckle happily. Wait a minutes, this laughter is so familiar like someone I knew. I look up at the person and punch him playfully on his right arm.

“You scare me myungsoo oppa! I thought you are other idol that I don’t know.” I let out a breathe in relieved. “Hahahs, you are so adorable.” Myungsoo pinch your cheek. “You look more adorable with your dimple.” You poke his cheek and smile.

MYUNGSOO’S POV

Her smile, that’s always warmth my heart. *Why did I let you go?* I release my hand and ruffed her hair. “You free later?” I bent down to her eye level. “Hoya oppa say he is meeting me after this.” She replies with a smile.

“Never mind then…” I stood up. “Tag along?” she ask me. “Nope, not going to be a big light bulb. Hurry up and leave everyone will be coming out soon.” I answer as I wave goodbye.

AFTER MUSICBANK

I was waiting for Hoya oppa at the back of the building. *Will we get out here without being find out?* You look at the fans at the front of the building waiting for their idol to come out. “What are you looking at?” Hoya stood behind you.

You jump a little thought that you have caught by someone. “You scare me!” I pout at Hoya oppa. “Sorry, let’s go!” Hoya hoods his hoodie over his head and holds your hand sneak out. Both of us run as fast as we could and got onto a bus. Both of us sat down near the back.

“Where are we going?” You ask Hoya. “Actually, I don’t know… I just got up to any bus.” He chuckle happily. I laugh along with him and everyone starts looking at us, we both look down and giggle softly to each other. “At least we are together alone with each other right?” He looks at me. I nodded my head and lay my head on his shoulder. “Are you tired baby?” He caresses my cheek.

“Somehow…” I look at him. Our finger laced through each other, “Sleep then, I will wake you up when we watch the destination.” He curls my hair behind my ear. I slowly shut my eyes and doze off. “We are here, wake up sleepy head.” Hoya woke you up from the short nap. We went down the bus and the place is beautiful!

“I am sure no one will recognize us here.” He took off his hood and brushes his fringe to one side of his face. I took out a tissue from my pocket and wipe away his sweat. “Why didn’t you take off it just now at the bus?” You ask as you continue to wipe away his sweat.

“I was afraid the bus driver will recognize who am I, so…” “Pabo…” You murmur. “hehes, I am also the pabo you are in love with right?” He come closer and beam. “Maybe…” I laugh. “I know you love me, Mrs. Lee Howon~!” He called you.

We sway our hand back and forth as we walk down the road. It’s really peaceful here, not much cars and mostly elderly here. We saw many small shop and a old candy shop at the end. “Oppa~” You pull the sleeve of the hoodie and point at the shop. “Craving for sweet again? Let’s go!” He led the way and when you reach the shop you are like a little kid running around wanting to buy different types of goodies.

“Your girlfriend?” The old lady asks Hoya. “Neh, my wife may be.” He giggles feeling shy. “A pretty girlfriend you have there, both of you look great hope both of you get marry soon.” The old lady wishes Hoya as she fans herself.

“oppa~” You wave him to come over. He walks towards you and you start asking him. “This taste nicer or that?” You thinking what to buy as you were thinking Hoya scan down the bag you are holding. “that’s enough, you can’t buy anymore. You brought too much. The plastic bag is going to be full.” Hoya pokes your cheek as you puffed your cheek pleading him.

“Please~: You puppy eyed him. “Nope, sorry baby~ Unless you want your teeth to rot.” His hand wrap around your neck. “Little girl, listen to your husband he mean good.” The old lady commented. *Husband* This word came across your mind, your face was cover by a light red flush. “You OK?” Hoya looks down at you.

Which cause your face go even redder compare to just now. Hoya slyly took the bag of sweets and pay for it. “Let’s go Yeobo.” He purposely calls you that name as he found out you will shy about what the old lady said.

You bow at the old lady and leave the shop. Then you remembered your sweet! “Oppa, I forgot to take and pay my sweets!” You wanted to run back. “It’s here, clumsy.” He grab you hand and show you the packet of sweets. You happily skip and hug the sweets in your arm. “What about me?” Hoya pout.

You hug him too and hold hands with him. “Let’s take selca!” Hoya took out his hand phone and both of you took pictures together. Later, the sun set. “Oh, time passes so fast. We have to leave now baby.” Hoya told you. You don’t feel like leaving it was fun here with Hoya. But, you have no choice as the sun is going to set.

We went back to the bus stop and hop onto the same bus that we came. We sat at the same place again. “Did you have fun today?” Hoya asks brushing your hair to one side. “Yes! I have lots of fun! I love being with oppa!” You spot everything out.

“Hehes, you love me because I brought you candies right?” He teases. “No! I LOVE YOU EVEN YOU DIDN’T BUY ME ANYTHING!” I debate with him feeling hurts. “Hey , baby I was joking. I know you love me, you are going to be my wife right?” He embraces you.”It’s not funny.” I stated.

“Okays, I promise I will never joke about how much you love me.” He then kisses your forehead and caresses your shoulder. You sat up and spit the sweet into half and put inside another plastic bag. You pass it to Hoya, “Give it to the member, I can’t finish it.” I pouted. “As you wish my princess.” He pecks your lips and then embraces you again.

*I don’t want you think that I love you because who you are now. But, I want you to know that I love you with all my heart as who you really are Lee Howon.* You thought as you wrap your hand around his waist.

It was around 9.00pm when we reach Seoul. “Are you hungry?” Hoya asks me. “Are you?” I ask him back as both of our hands sway. “A little, will my baby eat supper with me? Please~” He lay his head on your shoulder. “Hmmm…if you catch me!” You push Hoya away and start running around like kids.

“~~~~?” A voice called you. “Gotcha, let’s go have supper.” Hoya wraps his hand around your waist.”Junsu…?” You stun there.

--------------------------------------------------------

OMO ! SOMEONE FOUND OUT !

WHAT HAPPEN?!

COMMENT OR SUB TO TELL ME WHERE I WENT WRONG ~ THANKS :D