Clearing up everything.

Secret :) [On Hiatus]

“_____-shi, how could you do this? Don’t you know how worried Hoya is?!” Woori shouted. “How could you run away from the amusement park without telling us?!” Woori yelled. Myungsoo stood up and pull Woori away. “Just shut your mouth and leave them alone.” Myungsoo said and cover Woori’s mouth with his hand. *Whatever… my plan already success.* Woori thought and didn’t resist.

Then, it was silent. No one start to talk, Hoya sat down at the slide across you and sigh. “Do you know how much I was worried about you? When I finish the games and you wouldn’t there…” He said looking at you. But, you look away. “Then, when I found you. You are with Myungsoo…You know how much it hurt here?” Hoya point at his heart. “I see, maybe I am not that important to you…Myungsoo is always more important than me right…?” He half-laughed and you furrowed your eyebrow.

“Aren’t you my girlfriend? Why are you always sticking with Myungsoo…This isn’t the first time…That time when Woori come to the practice room…Normally, at the dorm and when we have meals together with the other members. You are always with Myungsoo…”He said and you can hear disappointment in him. “I only thought Myungsoo is the only one…Then, Junsu? That guy? You went to the mall with him…You told me you went to buy stuffs for school… I thought I believe you…But, after everything happen today…I can’t…” He said.

You clenched your fist in anger; you stood up and wanted to walk away. “Why are you walking away? Everything I said is true right? So you want to avoid the reality now right?” He said from the back. “I guess you didn’t even love me before…” Your eyes enlarge, no matter how much he insults you. When he doubt your love for him, that’s the end. You turn back and stare at him bearing your tears. “You only love me because I am infinite Lee Hoya right? You love me because of my money and fame right?” He scoffs. “I thought you really love me.” He sighs.

You walk in front of him, “Hoya.” You called and he looks up. You slap him across the face with tears flowing down your face. His eyes widen and touch the place where he slaps him. “WHY ISIT ALWAYS YOU?!” You burst. “You wanted to clear everything up now right?” You question him. “You talk about the date just now; do you really think I enjoy that trip? You said this is OUR personal time, are you sure?! If is it our time why did you bring Woori along?!” You yelled. “You said I am your girlfriend. Are you sure?! I think Woori IS your girlfriend! Why aren’t you beside me just now?! I am afraid of the roller coaster too! Why you have to sit beside Woori and not me?!” You cried.

“I didn’t say anything because I don’t want to ruin your friendship with her!” You shouted. “Another thing, that time at the practice room, I was really uncomfortable! Myungsoo oppa is only there to comfort me and let me ask you! Where are you at that time?! You are sitting there laughing with Woori!” You scream. “You said I don’t love you, I guess you are the one that doesn’t love me…You don’t believe me right? About me and Junsu… You said your friend… Let me tell you…I know who that friend… is Woori right?” You ask him and he keep quiet.

“Why don’t you talk now…? Answer me then! Woori is so much important than me too right…? Having meals with her… Holding hands with her…linking arms with her…” You said in pain as you recall the memories.

“Why are you always listening to Woori and not me? If you believe her so much, then go with her!” You shout and you walk backwards. “Last thing… I am really disappointed in you… You doubted my love for you…Which I never thought before…You told me not to talk to Junsu because I thought you are uncomfortable and I agreed… I did so many things for you… and you return me with this…? Plus, you are not the only one hurt there. I am too! When you are so close with Woori at the park…When you doubt my love for you…Saying I only loves your fame and money…The truth is when I am with you, you aren’t LEE HOYA YET!” You wipe away your tears with your hands and walk away.

Hoya sat there dumbfounded. *I can’t believe he doubt my love for him…* you cried and walk home in tears.

---------------------------------------

Hey another update here :)))

I hope it make sense here.... :p

Sorry I have been busy updating my another fanfic "My FairyTales."

Plus, I am nervous the day before...Since I got my result yesterday and it's good!

I feel so relieved now! YAAAAAAAYYYY!

THANKS FOR SUBBING, COMMENTING, VIEWING THIS FANFICS

KAMSAHAMINDA!