The brightest light bulb

Secret :) [On Hiatus]

Today you are going to the amusement park with Hoya; you thought today will be a wonderful trip with only you and him. It has been long since the both of you spend personal time with each other, you are waiting for him at the entrance of the amusement park and you saw him from far your smile was form. Until, you saw that familiar figure behind him and she wave to you. That moment you wanted to walk away and thought that you never came here before at the first place. But, your foot doesn’t listen to you. It’s like it was glued with super glue.

“Hey, sorry I was late. I was meeting Woori at the front of her house just now.” Hoya said. *Meeting her at the front of her house? She is your girlfriend? What about me…? You told me to come myself…* you thought feeling bitter. “Are you angry with us ____-shi?” Woori pouts at you and you gave her a fake smile. *Of course I Am.* you rolled your eyes mentally, I mean who doesn’t?! “Let’s go in then.” Hoya smile and pull you with him. *At least he knew I am his girlfriend.* you thought and went along with him.

You tried to put a smile up, however your mind doesn’t listen to you. Your heart feel bitter and jealous inside. The three of you went inside a stall which sells many different type of animal hair band; you walk around searching the kind of hair band you one and you found one. You wore the doggy hair band and stood in front of the mirror checking if it really suits you. *it looks cute.* you play with the ear of the hair band and smile.

“You look really pretty with that hair band.” An unknown voice compliment you and you look at him. “Thanks.” You give him a soft smile and bow a little. “Are you alone? How can a pretty girl like you being alone in the amusement park?” The guy said and you giggle. “Do you want to tag along with us?” He offered and you give him a weird look. “Don’t worry; we are not that kind of people who people and stuff. You see me and my friends are outside so I thought you are alone, we don’t mind having new people tagging along.” He explains and rubbed the side of his neck and you smile. “That’s really nice of you, but I came with my boyfriend.” You smile. “Really?! Where?” He looks around.

You point at the direction of Hoya and he is standing beside Woori helping her to choose many different types of hair band. “You sure? He look like a couple with the girl beside her than you, if he is your boyfriend he should be right beside you and prevent guys like me to talk to you right?” He joked and you gave her a fake smile. “I got to go, my friend is rushing me. Bye!” He wave and you wave back.

“You know that guy?” Hoya comes beside you and you look at him, eyes with filled with disappointment and you walk away to paid for your hair band. “What happen to her?” Hoya asks and Woori shrugged. You stood outside the shop and afterwards they came out, “You look nice with the hair band.” Hoya said and you ignore. “Why are you sad my baby, come on tell me.” Hoya cooed and held onto your hand. You eyed at Woori and she smirked. You yank your hand back and walk away. *If he don’t chase after me, I will leave!* you thought.

Then, you felt someone’s hand hold onto your hand and turn you around. “Don’t be sad come on, smile okay?” Hoya uses his hands to pull the both side of your lips upwards and you force it out. “We finally have personal time together right? Be happy.” Hoya smile and pull you to the next ride. *Personal times my foot!* you scold mentally. As the rides continue, the three of you will always ride it together and somehow you feel better until the next one. It was the roller coaster, you gulped having fear in your throat. “Oppa, I am afraid sit beside me.” Woori cling onto Hoya’s arm and you furrowed your eyebrow. “_____, you will be fine alone right? You see Woori is really afraid.” Hoya said and the next were the three of you so your went up.

“I am afraid too…” You murmured sitting behind them. “Hey!” You look at the guy sitting beside you and you smile. “We meet again.” He said and you nodded your head. “Are you scared of this ride?” He asks and you nodded. “How do you know?” You ask and he laughs. He draws circles around his face and end with a moody face. You laugh and he laughs along with you. “Why is your boyfriend sitting with another girl?” He asks and you shrugged. “You can hold onto my hand if you want.” He smile and you shook your head.

The ride start, you were screaming your lungs out. Somehow, it’s not the scream of fear. But, it’s the scream of anger, jealously and disappoint. Slowly, the ride is going back to the starting point and you smile from the bottom of your heart. “You look really pretty with that smile.” He said and you smile. “My name is DooJoon and you?” He introduces himself to you. “_____” You answer. “Can we be friend?” He asks and you nodded your head. You gave him your hand phone number when you got down from the ride, he type in his to yours too.

“Then, I guess bye bye again?” He rubbed the back of his neck and you wave to him. As you turn back, you can’t find Hoya and Woori. You walk around and saw them playing couple game; anger is boiling up and you that’s your limit. *THAT’S IT!* you stomp your foot and left the amusement park. “Oppa…” You called someone. “Aren’t you having a date with Hoya?” Myungsoo answer in shock. “It’s horrible!” You scream and kick the empty can.

“Where are you?” Myungsoo ask. “The playground where I got the heartbreak?” You said feeling depress and he hung up the phone.

PLAYGROUND

“Oppa is here.” Myungsoo pinch your cheek and you slapped it away. “Whoa, it has been long since I saw you being these angry. No wait, I never see you being angry before.” He stood there in shock. “How can you not be angry when your boyfriend brought a giant light bulb along?!” You said as you puck the tissue in anger. “He what?! He brought Woori along?!” Myungsoo sat beside you and you nodded your head. “Dickhead.” Myungsoo curse under his breath.

You told him what happen just now and he will be sitting there listen to you without any complains. “Wait, you meet a new boy?” Myungsoo ask and you nodded your head. “How?” He asks. You wore back the doggy hair band, “this.” You point at it and Myungsoo blush. *How can she be so cute?!* Myungsoo thought. “How can I cheer you up? I don’t want my best friend sad.” Myungsoo swing himself. “Aegyo?” You said and he look at you in disbelieve. “Why not? You always did when I am sad in the past.” You said and he sighs. So, he end up doing lots of aegyo for you and you laugh pinching his cheek. “Happy now?” He puffs his cheek and you nodded your head.

“So you are here with him again?” Hoya said in vexes. “I was looking all over for you.” He furrowed his eyebrow with Woori behind him.

-----------------------------------------------

I hope this chapter is not crappy...I wrote it without any drafts...

STUPID WOORI, DIE YOU DIE!

A/N: Suddenly have an anger rosing up here, kekekes :D

THANKS FOR SUBBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING THIS FANFIC!

KAMSAHAMINDA!