As stubborn as always.

Secret :) [On Hiatus]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0hjw1_lIlE

I am listening to this song while writing this chapter, hope it helps ^^v

-------------------------------------------------

Your lesson ended and you will about to walk home. You didn’t watch where are you walking, you just walk straight all the way. You almost bang onto the lamp post in front of the school gate. “_____!” Junsu shouted and pull you back by your waist. You woke up from your own world and blink your eyes not knowing what happen. “Are you okay?! Tell me! You almost bang onto the lamp post!” Junsu worried. “No…Nothing…Nothing happen…” You mumble. “You sure?! I know you are lying!” Junsu held onto your shoulder and look into your eyes.

You struggle out from his grip and shook your head. “Nothing…it’s just a fight…” You said and walk away. Junsu stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to do the next. *I got it~* an evil person thought as she took a few photos of you and Junsu together. She laughs and got away.

OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE

You saw a familiar figure standing in front of your house, his hood over his head and a mask to cover his face. He turn and both of you stood there not moving anywhere. You took a few step forwards, walking pass him and unlock the door of your house. He grabbed your arm and spun you around.

“Let’s talk.” He said and you furrowed your eyebrow. Hoya pulls you. But, you yank back your arms. “Let’s talk here; I don’t want to go anywhere.” You said and he looks at you. “I know it’s my fault…Forgive me alright? Sorry…” He said and you soften a bit. “But, you have to stop contacting Myungsoo and Junsu okay?” He said. “Then, you stop contacting Woori?” You stated your condition too.

“Look, we got into fight is because of you, Myungsoo and Junsu! It’s nothing about Woori!” He raises his voice a bit and you laugh. “What are you laughing about?” Hoya look at you and you shook your head. “As stubborn as always, that sorry you said means nothing right? You just want to continue to play between two women right?” You ask him. “No! I really mean it! But, our fight doesn’t matters with Woori!” He said.

“To you it doesn’t. But, to me it does. If you want me to agree with your condition, you have to promise mine too. Can you?” You look at him and he look away. “I guess you can’t, Woori is always more important than me huh? Am I right?” You question him and he kept silent. “Now I know who you really love more and that person was not me right?” You said with tears almost flowing out.

He held onto your wrist, “I always love you more than Woori!” He said and you turn around. “Then, why aren’t you agreeing with my condition?” You ask and he ruffles the back of his hair in rage. “Look! I am trying to patch the both of us together before I go on a two week oversea work trip. So stop being so bossy!” You scoff after hearing his words and tears flow out from your eyes.

“So difficult for you right? Am I forcing you? I am bossy? How about you?! If your sorry doesn’t mean anything than don’t come today!” You slam the door and lean against the door. Your body feel weak, you slide down and hugging your knees in tears.

----------------------------------------------

A short update, as promise I updated. Hehehs ^^v

Hope it's not weird and stuffs.

ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR SUBBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING THIS FANFICS!

IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TOO ME!

KAMSAHAMINDA!