I Have A Girlfriend.

I,who was heartless.

                                                                                                          

                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp-bPAKLfx4


“Oh! Jongin-ah!”

“What are you doing here?”’

“Just on a casual date you know.” She winked.

So she isn’t dating Chanyeol?

“Oh really, with who?”

“With me.” A deep voice answered.

That means…

“Chanyeol hyung!”

Are they really…

“Hi, Jongin.”

Dating?

I couldn’t lift my head.  I was really disappointed. Everything seemed to go just fine and this had to happen. In a fraction of second, all my hopes crashed right in front of me.

“Hye Jung, isn’t she your friend Hyo Jin?”

Wait, he remembered my name? Even after my weird behavior?

I looked up at him. Starting with his lips that were curving into one of his adorable smiles, the cute tip of his nose and finally his bubbly eyes. Those orbits looked happier than their actual owner.

“Yes, she is!”

“Wait, wait, what are you doing here Kim Jongin? You are on a date with Hyo Jin?” Added Hye Jung.

“What? NO!” We both said.

“I only met her a few hours ago!”

“Time doesn’t matter you know.” She winked.

“True, feelings don’t choose the right time or moment to show up. Still, I think that it’s too early.” Chanyeol laughed.

The first time I heard him speak that long. His laugh is just illegal. I wonder how I was able to like him that fast. I’m still not sure about my feelings but I just know that he has an effect on me.

“Jongin, for your information, the two ice creams in your hands are melting. Just saying.” He Added.

“OH NOOO! Hyo Jin, I’m so sorry. Here.”

“No problem. Thank you.”

“You two look so cute together!” Fangirled Hye Jung.

“Oh...I see...uhm...thanks.” I answered while laughing nervously.

What was she doing? Exaggerating.

“I look cute with everyone. My solo existence is cute too, you know.”

That little brat. He surely wants to wake up the beast in me! I was about to talk about how it was fascinating that his face looked exactly like a walnut but Chanyeol decided to speak before I did.

“I’m sure that Hye Jung only said that because Hyo Jin is cute. She’s the visual in your relationship.”

Did he just say that I am cute?

“Guys, I’m sorry but my mom texted me, I have to go back home.”

“I will send you home.” Said Chanyeol.

“See you!” She waved.

“Hye Jung sunbae! There’s really nothing between Hyo Jin and I!”

“Right, right.”

“No, really! We are just friends!”

“It starts like this.”

Jongin wanted to yell once again but he didn’t. He knew that she was too far to hear. That guy is an idiot. Why did he have to insist making it seems like we were hiding something? My crush was in front of me and I restrained myself but why didn’t he?

“Jongin.”

No response. He was looking at their direction. But why? They were long gone. What was he thinking about?

“Jongin?”

“KIM JONGIN!”

“U-uh, WHAT?”

“WHY ARE YOU YELLING?”

“BECAUSE YOU ARE!”

“YOU DIDN’T ANSWER ME! I’VE BEEN CALLING YOUR NAME!”

“O-oh really?”

“Yes.”

“I’m sorry. I was lost in my thoughts.”

“I know.” I answered softly.

“What do you know?” He asked with a shocked expression.

“Huh? Nothing, nothing. In fact, I have to go home right now. It’s already six.”

“Oh, okay. I will take you home.”

“What? No need you know. It’s still early, just go rest.”

“No, I can’t. What would I look like if you don’t accept it? It’s in my way anyway.”

“If you insist then why not?”

During the entire path, he stayed silent. Walking while looking at his feet. We didn’t talk all the way. It wasn’t uncomfortable because I was used to silence but it didn’t feel good either. Jongin looked so depressed. I wanted to know what was wrong with him. The curiosity was killing.

“Jongin, it’s here.”

“We arrived? That was fast.”

“If you say so.”

“Well, I will go now. See ya tomorrow!”

He was about to go when I couldn’t restrain myself anymore.

“Jongin, wait!”

“You want to say something?”

“Yes, I have a question.” I answered head down, unable to face him.

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you so down?”

“It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it. I’m fine.”

“Are you sure? Because when you came back from buying the ice creams, your expression changed completely. Were the ice creams too expensive?”

“Wait...WHAT?”

He started laughing, holding into his stomach.

“Oh my God, Hyo Jin! You are so cute!” He ruffled my hair and patted it softly.

Did I say anything funny?

“It’s not about that. But I have to add that they were a little expensive though.”

“Really? How much?”

“I’m just kidding. They weren’t at all so don’t worry. I will go now. Bye!”

“Bye.”

When I entered, mom wasn’t there. I found a note saying that she would go buy the groceries and might comeback a little later than usual. It turned out well. She would have asked me a ton of questions that would have annoyed the hell out of me. I still don’t know why I didn’t tell her about me and Jae Jin. But the real question is why didn’t he say anything to them? He has to do it! He is the one who took that decision, he has to assume it. Only leaving me the worst part.

My head was kind of hurting. Thinking about that made me so tired. I decided to lie on my bed and took a nap for about half an hour before I heard the bell ringing. This must be mom who had forgotten her keys again. I opened the door still dizzy.

“Mom, why did you forget your keys again?” I said while rubbing my eyes.

No answer.

I closed the door and looked up.

“Jae Jin?” I murmured.

“I see that you remember my name because I almost forgot yours.”

What was that?

“Why are you here?” I asked coldly.

“It’s not like I wanted to. We met your mom on the way and while they are still talking with the neighbor, they told me to wait for them here…with you.”

“Then why don’t you tell them already?”

“I see that you haven’t changed.”

“What?”

He eyed me from head to toes.

I turned to look at myself in the mirror. Messy hair, puffy eyes and large clothes that didn’t suit.

“Still as natural as ever.” He said with an ironic tone.

It’s you who came up at the wrong moment, idiot.

“I’ve always been like that. Unless the dolls you hang out with now.”

“You even noticed that?”

“What?”

“So why act like you don’t care anymore?”

“Jae Jin, what are you talking about?”

“I have a girlfriend.”

What?

“And?”

“Just wanted to inform you for old times’ sake.”

He must be kidding me right? Please tell me that all this is a joke. Please.

“Jae Jin, you’d better listen carefully. This might be the last time I’m ever calling your name. I really don’t know what you are talking about or what you are trying to get me to understand but you must know this. You are the one who made the decision. You are the one who wanted to break our relationship apart. Old time’s sake? You must be kidding me. You have no respect for that. So please from now on, get your things straight. Tell your mom about what happened and leave me out of all this. This is a new year and I don’t want to waste it with you again. It would be useless. Go find your girlfriend and mind your own business. I have the right to do what I want in my own house. Now, will you excuse me? I’m going to go back to what I was doing before you came and disturbed everything.”

I went up and closed my bedroom’s door. At that moment I started crying. My back slid against the door. Both of my hands were grabbing the left part of my chest. I can still remember how painful it was. I wanted to grab my heart and tear it out of its place. My eyes were blurry I couldn’t see and didn’t want to. In my head, our recent conversation and the time he decided to cut off all ties clutched together. I could only hear his painful words. I could only think of the fact that I hated him. I hated him so much.

Jae Jin used to be the only person I have ever cared about. He was my everything. He was…

And that’s when I realized something that was hid in me for a long time. Something I never got to confess about. Something I have never wanted to admit.

“I love you.” I murmured while crying.

“I love you, you idiot.”

I couldn’t stop the tears. I was choking on my own tears.

I couldn’t stop thinking about him. Each time I would, my heart would hurt more.

“I love you Lee Jae Jin...”


AN: Hello guys. I hope that you are enjoying my fanfiction. Please don’t get tired of it. Chanyeol’s important role will soon be shown off. So stay tuned!

While writing the three last chapters, I had some thoughts that I chased right away. Yes, you caught me. I wanted to make it a JonginxOC fanfiction. But no, it will stay the way it is.

The tille of the chapter isn't clear right? Talking about Jaejin? or Chanyeol & Jaejin? You will find out later.

Also, about the songs I post in the beginning of every chapter. They aren’t related of the entire chapter. Some parts of it suit de mood of the songs, so if you are listening to it. You will know which part suits the most. I’m also sharing the kind of music I listen to. We are getting a little bit closer right?

Tomorrow I have school and it is kind of late here, so goodbam everyone~