Final? Appa And Umma Pt.4

Lay and His Ship

Lay confessed that he did it. It's outcome?

 

 

"Don't be made, but I did it."

 

 

"What?" questioned Xiumin as he buddled Lay in his arms "My precious baby did it?" 

"Uh huh..Lay wanted Umma and Appa to make up and maybe..make another baby boy for Lay but Lay just made that all badder. Umma please forgive Appa?"

"...Another baby? Lay that was, your objective?"

"What's a objective?"

"That doesn't matter honey but let's go tell Daddy he doesn't have to sit in the corner anymore, okay?"

"Okay! Then Baby is next!"

"And then you can tell Daddy that you love him and is forever sorry."

"Okay! And then Baby?"

"Anddddddd you can help me clean up your mess."

"Uh huh! Then comes the baby!"

 

As the duo walked into the house without really answering each other's question Luhan was left in the house, in a corner with a hat that said BAD boldly printed for the world to see.

 

"I'm a good father, loving husband what did I do wrong?"

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

Please

Don't

Kill

Me

 

I know I did not update! I'm very sorry I truely am! But I get so tired, lazy, busy to do this. But overall I still want to write...I want my writing to improve so I usually read a lot from amazing here but Lol me improving isn't happening...BUT now this week is all finals! BUT!!! Next week and for an entire month is my winter break! Woo! Yes! So I TRUELY PROMISE that I will write more so do stay tune.

 

I'm also so a project with my bestest friend and a loving kpop fan. Our Acc Name is: KimMin_Lill

Our work is in this thingy http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/874717

So all you have to do is click that and there you are. It's a oneshot thing with all otp or oc of the two groups BTS and EXO so go ahead and go request over there. I don't know if I want to end this story here or just end it here and go finish my other stories lol if you guys are still interested fell free to leave your thoughts. Again I am so sorry for the super long hiatus. And tbh I personally just wanted to delete everything but I wanted to finish this too :P so here I am. Check out other stories.

Where you can find me:

Insta: bts_exo_nation

FB: Kim Min