Appa And Umma Pt.2

Lay and His Ship

"Lay P.O.V

 

I really wonder why Umma didn't like the bugs in the flowers though. I thought it was very pretty. But now, I have another mission. What can I do...? I know! I can put chocolate in the mail and when Umma goes get it, Umma will be surprised with mail and chocolate. Lay Lay is so smart!

 

No one P.O.V

 

After deciding his new mission, Lay quickly hopped off his bed and went to find his chocolate that he stored in his toy bin. This chocolate, to Lay, was very special that's why he's been keeping it for a year. But now he needs it so his Umma and Appa would stop being mad at each other. Down the stairs Lay went and to the living room and to his toy bin, where the special chocolate will be taken out the hiding spot. When Lay took it out, he noticed a green fussy thing on the chocolate, but he brushed that aside thinking that it was a special power the chocolate came up with. Lay ran to the window to wait for the mailman to put the mail so he could insert his chocolate. After a few minutes of waiting the mailman arrived and began putting in the mail, when he left Lay jumped off from the couch, opened the door, jogged to the mail box, insert his chocolate that had this green fussy thing on it and left with a big grin. Now he just had to find his Umma, so he could open the mail box to find the surprise. Then he remembered, his Umma was busy shopping so he would have to wait at least 30 minutes for his Umma to come home. Oh by the way did I mention that today is around 90 degrees? I didn't? Well now I did. So after 30 minutes, Lay's name was called from the driveway asking him to help with the bags. Quickly Lay went back and forth carrying bags so his Umma could hurry and open the mail box. At last, the last bag was in the house.

"Umma!" asked Lay.

"Yes Baby?" answered Xiumin.

"Let's go open the mail?"

"Did the mailman come yet?"

"Yes! Now let's goooooo."

"Oh okay then, let's go."

Xiumin held Lay's little hand and started to walk to the door, opened the door, and went to the mailbox. When they reached the mailbox Lay had a big grin on his face but disappeared when his Umma's hand came out the mailman covered in a chocolate gooey thing and a green fusyy thing on top, to make things wrost his mail was covered in chocolate and the goo. Slowly Lay made his head to look at his Umma, to find a red, puffed up face.

"Ya! Who in the world did this?!" yelled Xiumin.

"U-Umma I t-think A-Appa was just trying to be nice and give you chocolate.."

"Nice?! Nice?!" Asked Xiumin, but calmed down when he met his baby's face "Baby..this is NOT nice, my mail from my boss in covered in chocolate and fungus..and my hand is also covered in chocolate and fungus. And Baby, fungus is really bad, what if I ate it? I could have died."(Note the sarcasm)

"D-died? Umma could have died?" asked Lay as tears was threatened to spill. "Noooooooooo, Umma can't died" whined Lay "Who's going to play with me if Appa is working, who's going to cook me a unicorn cake for my birthday? Who's going to be my Umma?"

Noticing his baby was about to cry, Xiumin picked (tried) up Lay with his hand that wasn't covered in chocolate and slowly rocked Lay back and forth.

"Shhhhh Baby, Umma is just kidding, Umma isn't going to die, Umma will still stay with Lay." said Xiumin. "But come on, I have a loooooonnnnnngggggg lecture to give to your dad."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! I'm back ^^ after a while...lol and sorry for the short updates, I can't really make the chapters any longer. And this chapter feels like a fail. But oh well! I will need a bit more requests about Lay and Xiuhan ^^ so do comment them down. Lol when I was writing this, I was also waiting for the mailman :P
*Sorry for the mistakes
*Idk when I'm updating
*Comment requests about Lay and Xiuhan
*Feel free to subscribe,upvote, and/or leave comments
*Bye Bye, till next time or next fanfic or next whatever ^^