Appa And Umma Pt.1

Lay and His Ship

Lay P.O.V

 

Appa and Umma are like little kids. They fight over the smallest thingy. But this time, their fight made them not talk to each other for 3 days and that's the longest Appa lived without touching and kissing Umma every second, minute and hour. So Lay was veryyyyyyyyy worried, so Lay decided to make a plan to bring Appa and Umma back together.

Mission Bring Xiuhan back together: In Progress

 

No One P.O.V

 

For Lay's first try, he decided to go in his Umma's garden and pick some flowers for his mommy then say it was from his Appa. Lay thought nothing could go wrong. I mean it's flowers and his Umma just loves flowers, so nothing will go wrong, right? Well Lay found that out the hard way. Kids are dirty, they play with dirt and mud even bugs. So when Lay went to pick flowers from the garden he picked a dozen of flowers but he didn't notice that they had a worm in the middle just wiggling and dangling, to make things wrost there was a caterpillar, a big, fat one. But like I said, Lay didn't notice because he was blinded by proudness. So there was Lay walking to his Umma who was in the kitchen making lunch.

"Umma?" asked Lay as he hid the flowers behind his back.

"Yes honey?" responded Xiumin with a smile.

"I know Appa and Umma are fighting right now but Appa told Lay to give Umma this flowers." said Lay with a big smile on his face then handed his flowers to his Umma.

"W-What!!!!" screamed Xiumin (a manly scream) " There's a worm AND even a caterpillar!!!??!! Who in the galaxy does Luhan think he is?! Gosh he's gonna get it!!" 

Lay quickly backed up from his Umma and was scared for a moment, his Umma called his Appa by his real name, and that is very scary. So Lay quickly ran to front yard and threw the flowers in the street and decided to make another plan.

 

Lay P.O.V

 

I was wonder Umma didn't like the flowers, I thought the worm and caterpillar added a better sight. Oh well new plan I guess

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So...hehe I'm back ^^ But to clear things up this isn't exactly like my story that continues. It's just drabbles of Lay and Xiuhan ^^ But there will be more parts to this part. Ummm yea, so see you guys, if any questions just ask me.
*Feel free to subscribe, upvote, and/or leave comments.
*Looking for a co-author and someone to proof read my fanfic here
*Bye Bye :)