Introduction

Lay and His Ship

Years has passed Xiumin and Luhan married just heavenly and even had (adopt) a child, and the baby's name was Lay. Like his mother he was quiet and was well-mannered like his father he somewhat got the girls (he's a baby, of course he is adorable) and so. Lay grew up to be Xiumin's and Luhan's only child, he wasn't lonely, Luhan made sure of that, Lay had fun when his mom was working and his dad played with him and when his dad was working and had fun with his mom. And yes as a only child of his parents, he grew fond of them (what child wouldn't?), and saw his parents as a different way as he grew older. When his parents kiss he didn't say ewwww and ran next door to his best friend Suho, instead he watched silently and...he didn't let each parent take each of his hands the the mall, instead he made his mom and dad hold hands while he held his mom's shirt with a proud smile. And it all lead to age 12, where Lay found out abouting shipping, not like a ship and it goes to sea, but you know, shipping. But not exactly shipping, because he wasn't imagining Xiumin and Luhan together, it was Lay Shipping, you do not know yet, Lay Shipping is where you don't just "ship" people you, it's where you ship them so hard you are so certain that it's true like Lay knows that Xiuhan is true and real that it becomes Lay Shipping. Anyway, for some reason, Lay opened a fan club about his parents and surprisely over one thousand people joined it. It's name, Xiuhan Emperor 10 (XiuhanEmperor was sadly taken).

 

Aha...hello? Knock Knock? Are guys there? Do you guys remember me or this fanfic? I'm soooooooooooooo sorry that  I couldn't update this fanfic! I personally had no idea to write then suddenly after 1-2 months this random poop comes up..I'm sorry if it isn't entertaining..I don't blame you, but since the weekend is coming up I will update if nothing comes up ^^ Thank you for subscribing, upvoting, and commenting :D I love you my XiuXiubabies <3