Confession

Who is My Destiny?

Tomorrow will be the day. I'm nervous, but Kris told us to relax because we're doing great. We were studying chemistry at that time. All of us are divided into groups of two. I can't believe I end up with Kai. I could hear Sehun making kissing sounds and whispering to the others. Lay looks at us and smile to the others. Kai and I look at them awkwardly. I could hear Sehun whispering. He can be annoying sometimes.


Sehun: Guys, they're making chemistry.

 
I stare at Sehun, he stop whispering but I can see that smirk face of his. Class ended, and it was lunch. We sit at a table together. Then Luhan ask.


Luhan: So how long has it been going on between you two?

Kai: What do you mean?

Lay: We mean how long have you been "TOGETHER"? Wherever you two go, you always meet.

Krystal: Look, you guys misunderstood between us. It's just coincidence.

Baekhyun: But how come you two always end up together? Is it too much for a coincidence?

Luhan: Yeah, even both of your name starts with "K". You have so much in common.

Kai: OK, ok, stop it now.

Sehun: Eeehhhhh... hehehe!!


I nudge him with my elbow.


Sehun: Oww!!


    School ended, and Kai walks me home as usual. I can't sleep. I'm worried about tomorrow. Anyway, I have to do my best for Exotics. I send encouraging text message to every Exotics'members. I slept and the next day come.


    Today is Valentine's Day. Also, the day that we're going to dance. I'm so nervous, and I think the others are nervous as well. Now we're standing backstage, getting ready to go on stage. After the last song ended, it's our turn to go up. I'm very nervous that my hands are shaking. Kai hold it.


Kai: It's okay, we can do this! Trust me.


    I feel less nervous after that. I think I really likes Kai now. But I don't know if he likes me as a girl or as his good friend. My thoughts ended, when Kai and the others nudge me to walk up the stage. I walk up there and get ready. The music starts and we all start to dance.


    After the dance comes to an end the audience clap and cheer for us so loud that I thought my brain going to explode. Kai and I was smiling at each other happily. As we walk backstage the others changes from their outfit, I go to change in another room. When I come back they all were gone. I thought they will wait for me but now they're gone. I'm so upset, why do they have to go without me?


    I walk out the door sadly when suddenly, there was balloons flying around me. And there was Kai standing in front of me with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He walks toward me, and kneel down.


Kai: Krystal-ssi. Will you go out with me?


I was too surprise to answer so I just nod. I receive the flowers from him. Then, Kris, Baekhyun, Luhan, Lay, and Sehun start to appear and clap for us.


Baekhyun: Congratulation!! This is the first time Kai go out with a girl.

Luhan: Oh, I'm very happy!

Sehun: I thought something is going on between these two and now it's real.

Kris: Kai likes you since he first saw you. He always told us he likes cheerful girl, like you.

Lay: I can see that in his eyes when he look at you.

Baekhyun: Let's leave them alone now. Yahhh!! I'm so jealous of you two!


I look at Kai and smile at him sweetly. He smile back at me. His smile is so sweet that it melt my heart.

    After the confession, I feel much better when I stay with Kai. We went out alot, sometimes with the EXOTICS and sometimes just the two of us. I thought my life would be wonderful. I even think that someday Kai and I will get married. But one day, my life change forever.