Game On

Mistake [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri

His menacing eyes met hers, and she could knew that her night wasn't going to be peaceful.

She backed away slowly, her hands trembling. When will he finally give her the respect she needed?

He continued to walk towards her slowly, the grin on his face sadistic and disgusting. It wasn't soon till her back hit the wall; she was stuck again.

He dragged his hands down her curves, smiling as tears streaked down her cheeks. Leaning forward, he nibbled her ears and her neck.

She stood there in submission, her face void of emotion. Throughout the night, he performed all those dirty acts on her, in every position.

It hurt, yet she never cried out or fought back. She let him scream at her and kick her. What's the use anyway?

This was all a mistake, but she couldn't run away. She gave up her life for this, and look at what she is now? A filthy, dirty .

At the end of the worst, he lifted her emotionless face, and whispered into her ears,"Nothing but a slave."

That night she cried in the shower, her sobs muffled by the water, the marks he left on her body still red and sore.

 



"Sweetie, wake up."

"Yuwree."

"Yuriiiiiii"

Her eyelids fluttered open, the drowsiness of morning hitting her hard. She had a nightmare about him again. It was quite regular, but no matter how many times she dreamed about it, she would always be frightened and trapped.

Rubbing her eyes tiredly, she was greeted by the sight of an overly pink Tiffany dressed in every shade of pink you can ever imagine.

"What's with the vomit of pink Tiffany? Are you going to Barbie's tea party?" Yuri asked grumpily, obviously showing that she wasn't used to waking up early.

"Hey, we're going to find your child today. Are you going to just sit here and insult my fashion?"

Jiyoung. Yuri felt excited and sick all over. What if her baby doesn't want her? What if she decides to hate her? What if-

"Hey you're not backing out now right? We're going to the orphanage Krystal recommended. Apparently her sister's wife owns the place?" Tiffany shook the worried girl out of her thoughts as she attempted to pull her up.

Orphanage? It was worth a try, but Yuri hoped that her child wasn't just thrown into a home.

 



[BREAKING NEWS] Big Bang's Taeyang sentenced to highest imprisonment term!

Korea's bad boy caught in a tangle of scandals for cheating and abusing his secret wife of six years, plagiarism claims and more, before finally sentenced to a life term in prison.

[+1082, -412] Big Bang has finally exploded with... Well, a bang. What's going to happen now?

[+643, -1261] That b**** probably his money dry. Oh Youngbae oppa, why?

[+3912, -217]  Taeyang's crimes were probably quite bad, judging by this jail term. I guess superstars can't get away with the law either...

[+915, -30] Secret wife? Abuse? We think we know a lot about the idols, but we actually don't...

 



Yoona

"Did you see that? Aigoo, idols these days..."

"Yah! One idol gone bad doesn't mean that the rest of them are the same!"

Sighing, Yoona stirred her coffee, waiting for the Taengsic pair to stop fighting. Somehow they both agree to disagree, and at the end of their petty argument, they find something even more petty to argue over. Yet their love was still so strong.

They were all in Taeyeon's office at the orphanage, and children were playing outside, their faces lit up with delighted smiles. Sooyoung, Seohyun, Sunny and Hyoyeon ran after all of them; it was hard to tell if they were playing or trying to chase them back in.

Jiyoung squirmed in Yoona's embrace, struggling to get out and play too. Suddenly, Yoona felt someone tug her shirt. "Umma, can I go find appa?"

This was becoming a regular thing. The five year old was certainly becoming more curious, and enrolling her into kindergarten hasn't helped much. As she grew older, Yoona was scared. How was she going to tell Jiyoung that she still can't find her real mother?

She sighed a second time, thinking hard, before replying, "Not yet Jiyoung. He's busy."

"But umma! Everyone in my school has their appa and umma! Why can't I have an appa?" Her eyes got watery, and it was not long till her cries shook Taeyeon and Jessica out of their argument (that now turned into who had the whitest teeth; they both won).

Taeyeon took the screaming child to the outdoor playground, while Jessica and Yoona stayed in.

"She's getting into that stage huh?" Jessica asked and took a sip from her coffee.

"Yea. It makes me wonder what I should do next. Should I find her mother or...?"

They watched Jiyoung chase Taeyeon around the playground. The dork was finally caught but she chose to tickle Jiyoung, making the child cry out in laughter.

"To be honest, I don't know myself. If her mother could abandon her, would she still want her child now?" Jessica asked, her eyes never leaving her lover.

"I know she would. Her note... She sounded like she was in trouble." Yoona rubbed her temples. It's been five years, was she going to continue believing this?

They glanced out of the window again, and spotted a lady dressed in pink speaking to Taeyeon. A tanned girl stood quietly behind her, anxiously pulling the sleeve of her left arm down. She held a slip of laminated paper in her hands, clutching it tightly.

Jessica's defense mode perked up and she flew out the office to find Taeyeon. Yoona never saw her move so fast before, especially since she wouldn't even leave the office because she couldn't part with her precious air conditioner.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter