Discovering Secrets

Mistake [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It's been months since my last update, so I suggest you reread the story before reading this chapter!    Yuri   The next visit to Doctor Seo was fun. No more awkward doctor-patient conversations, but more chit chat, like they were old friends.   The date with Yoona left Yuri high, literally. She realized how much she liked the other girl's presence, and she wondered if they could have another date soon.    "You're looking happier now. If you keep this up, you won't have to see me again." The doctor smiled and hugged her.   "I like seeing you now, don't tease me about my reluctancy the last time!" Yuri hugged her back, waving goodbye.

After the session with Doctor Seo, Yuri left the room. As she walked down the aisle to the waiting room, she spotted Yoona talking with someone she would never have guessed: her mother. 

"Are you doing this for the money?" Her mother asked.   "I've already told you, money doesn't mean anything to me." Yoona replied.   "But I've some valuable information for you."    Before Yoona could reply, her mother seemed to notice her standing by the seats. "Oh, Yuri ah!" Boa looked at her daughter warmly, pretending that nothing happened.    "Hey." Yoona forced out a soft hello, but she wasn't looking back at the tanned girl.    "Omma, why are you here? Did I miss anything?" Yuri asked.   "Your friend Tiffany called me here. No dear, you didn't miss anything. Yoona and I were just discussing about how to help you." Her mother covered up, but Yuri knew that something was amiss.   Nevertheless, she brushed it off, making a mental note to ask Yoona when they were alone. She didn't tell her that we were dating right? Yuri panicked slightly, trying to read Yoona's expression, but the younger girl was lost in her own thoughts.   "Come on, Yuri. Let's go for lunch." Her mother pulled her over, with Yoona following behind. Whatever they were talking about sounded serious, and she was going to find out what was going on.   

Tiffany

"You again." Jessica's eyes narrowed.   "Yes, me again." Tiffany beamed, her eye smile showing and instantly, Jessica's jealousy could be seen from a mile away.   Taeyeon pulled her down onto the sofa before Jessica could curse at the pink girl. "What's going on, Tiffany?"   "Taeyang's lawyer has asked for an appeal."   Suddenly, the room was still.   "I also haven't filed in the signed contract yet." Tiffany admitted.   "What the hell?" Jessica burst out. "Yoona's dating Yuri for the sake of that damned contract that isn't legal yet? I will kil-"   Before she could continue any further, Taeyeon hurriedly covered Jessica's mouth with her hand.    "So it's all fake? I could have guessed it..." Tiffany frowned. Jessica looked apologetically at Taeyeon, but she knew that the older girl wouldn't stay mad for long.    "But never mind about that, we shouldn't interfere. What's worst is that they might grant Taeyang an appeal, because he has influence remember." She continued.    "So what if he's let off for one day?" Taeyeon asked. "He isn't going to bother Yuri again."   "But Yuri foolishly told him that Jiyoung was his." Tiffany groaned. "That girl is too naive for her own good."   "So he might use that day to see her."  She continued. "I'm going to see him later to confirm it, but I thought I'd warn you first."   "We could find out what day he's going on parole. Then we can protect them by making them come to the orphanage so that he won't hurt anyone." Jessica suggested, finally getting rid of her jealousy and using her brains.   "How about that contract? It's so stupid, and it isn't even legal." Taeyeon asked.    "I'm not going to file it. I believe in miracles, and this one is going to work out on its own." Tiffany smiled. "Who knows? They might really fall in love and no one loses Jiyoung."   Taeyeon opened to rebut, but this time it was Jessica's turn to raise her hand to cover her lover's mouth. "She's right, maybe the fates will lend a hand to help them out." The ice princess grinned.    It was crazy, that total polar opposites Jessica and Tiffany would agree on something. They had only met for a short time, with Tiffany being bright and cheerful, and Jessica being cold and possessive, yet this time, it seemed like they  understood each other.   Tiffany smiled at Jessica with warm admiration, and the later grinned back, the start of their friendship apparent.   

 

Tiffany was disgusted to be back here, but she had no choice. The prison was obviously not a fun place to be in, especially if she had to talk to a convict.   If it wasn't for the urgency of the matter, she would be sipping a cup of mocha frappe at Starbucks, or running around with Nichkhun hot at her heels.   Too bad she received an email from her assistant early in the morning, informing her that Dong Youngbae was in plans of calling for an appeal to reject the life term imprisonment.    Now here she was, signing various forms and being escorted to a separate room to talk. She picked up the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter