EXO: The Fallen

« [ E X O ] recommendation list; »




 

The Fallen

Author: Nin-Nin
Genre: fantasy, schoollife, werevolves

Characters: OC, EXO
Status: Ongoing
Chapters: 35+
Description:


"If there is one thing I remember vividly from my vague childhood days, it's them. Twelve amazing stars that shone so bright against the backdrop of the velvet nightsky. I loved watching them, loved to see how they shone. Even though it made no sense, I felt like they were somehow a part of me. How familiar they felt. How warm those stars made me feel. Almost like being home. Pathetic, right? It's ridiculous, I know, but that didn't prevent me from crying when I witnessed the stars fall. One by one..."
 


Lovi's opinion

❝Okay, I know there are so many werewolves stories and so many EXO supernatural abilities related stories but what makes this one different in my opinion are the characters.
First of all, I like the OC but I might be biased somehow because I have an hotspot for sarcasm, I have my own carriage running through my brain and I'm constantly working hard on keeping it at bay.
Second, EXO members are represented in a different shade compared to the one I usually read and that's quite refreshing.
Third, the way the author keeps curiosity alive through out the whole story is impressive in itself. You constantly crave for more.
All in all the story has a good structure and fluency, with the right amount of details and space for imagination.❞

Plot originality: 4/5 based on trust? Although the story might be currently around 35 chapters it seems to me that there's still a lot missing before I could tell where it is going.
Grammar / writing errors: 4.5/5
Pace: a bit slow? But not excessively. I feel it still suits the plot so I don't find that an issue.
Character development: gradual, balanced
Update status: regular

Recommended by:
My favourite Potato in the world c: