Chapter 6

The New Beginning

Today we have is our day off and after my talk with Jongin hyung last night, I'm glad that he accepted my decision. I can't wait to talk to Luhan hyung. Right now I'm in SM Building because I heard that he's going to be here to practice or something. I skipped down the hallways while peeking in to most of the rooms hoping to find Luhan hyung. I hummed quietly to myself until I heard Luhan's voice in one of the rooms. I followed the sound of his voice until I reached our practice room. I looked through the glass door and saw him talking to Xiumin hyung so I decided to just wait a bit. I continued to look through the door not wanting to disturb them and continued to think about how everything will go when I tell Luhan that I want to forgive him and get back together with him. I shook my head and froze at the sight in front of me. I could feel my eyes start to water and my heart breaking as I watched Luhan kiss Xiumin. I feel like I'm paralyzed and I can't move. It's like that night all over again. I could feel the tears streaming down my face and I want to run and never turn back but I'm stuck. 

"Sehun?" a deep voice said behind me. When I didn't reply, I heard the person sigh and he walked beside me. I heard him growl and he spun me around. I finally looked away and looked at the person in front of me only to realise that it's Chanyeol hyung. I just shook my head and ran away ignoring Chanyeol hyung calling me. From a distance, I heard the door slam open but I never turned back. Stupid Luhan. I continued running until I bumped into someone and fell on the floor. I just stood back up and was about to run away again until that person grabbed my wrist and turned me to face them. 

"Sehun-ah are you okay?" Donghae sunbae asked and I just nodded my head in reply, not trusting my voice. I tried to pull my hand back from his grip but he just tightened his hold on me. "You are not okay. I saw Jongin earlier, so don't try to escape. I'll take you to him." he stated and dragged me somewhere. I don't have the strength to pull away because I'm just drained, physically and emotionally. I've been hurt so much because of Luhan and I can't believe that I was even willing to forgive him. I just want the pain to stop. I wish Luhan would suffer more than me. I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard the door slam open and we were in SHINee's practice room. Jinki was talking to Jonghyun while holding a bucket of chicken, Kibum was looking at himself in the mirror and Taemin, Jongin and Minho were sitting on the floor talking to each other. The music was loud and they didn't seem to hear us. 

"Stay here." Donghae sunbae said and I just nodded. He walked over to the stereo and turned the music off then walked back to where I was SHINee and Jongin turned to look at us and their eyes widedned. 

"Sunbae what happened?" Jinki asked worry lacing his voice as he put the bucket of chicken down. 

"I don't know. I found him running away so I was just wondering if-" Donghae hyung started but was cut off when Jongin abruptly stood up. 

"That bastard. I'm going to ing kill him." he yelled and everyone in the room flinched as Jongin walked over to me. "What the did he do?" 

"It was like that sight two years ago." a voice answered behind me. Jongin's eyes widened and he was about to leave but Chanyeol hyung stopped him. 

"Where is he?. That guy doesn't deserver to live anymore, Sehun's shed enough tears because him." Jongin said and he looked like he was about to kill someone. His fists was clenched and he was glaring at anyone in his way. I moved forward and hugged Jongin hyung. He tensed but he soon relaxed and hugged me back. I leant my head on his shoulder as he rubbed circles at my back. 

"Don't worry Jongin-ah. I already took care of it. Just look after Sehunnie right now. He's a mess and he needs you the most. I would stay but I can't." Chanyeol hyung said and pat my back before leaving. I just stayed there in Jongin's arms. The whole room was quiet and no-one said anything. Jongin kissed the top of my head and continued to rub circles in my back. Why can't I just fall in love with Jongin instead? Why do I have to fall in love with Luhan who has hurt me in so many ways. He cheated on me but I was willing to forgive him and take him back but I guess it was all a facade. Why am I so stupid? 

"Sehun-ah? Is this about what I think it's about?" a soft voice asked and I just nodded knowing that it's Taemin hyung. 

"Do you feel comfortable staying in the same place as him tonight?" Minho hyung asked and I shook my head. To be honest, I don't think I can face Luhan tonight without breaking down. 

"You can stay with us tonight if you want. I don't want to see you breaking down. You're too fragile." Taemin told me and I just shook my head. 

"Thank you but I want to stay with Jongin hyung." I replied my voice breaking. 

"I'll call Suho and tell him that you are staying over at ours as well. You can stay in Minho's room because he barely stays there." Jonghyun told us. Why are they being so nice to me?

"Yeah, I'll stay with Tae tonight." Minho added and Taemin nodded. 

"We can order chicken. That will help you feel better." Jinki said with a smile. 

"Jongin's already staying over so it won't hurt if you stay with us as well. I know you need him right now." Kibum said and gave me a small smile. 

"Think about it Sehunnie. You can get away from that for a while." Jongin whispered to me so I just nodded and forced a small smile on my face. 

"Thank you hyungs." I told them. I looked around and realised that Donghae sunbae is gone so I just rest my head on Jongin's shoulder again. I want to forget Luhan. I want him to suffer as much as I'm suffering. I sighed and hugged Jongin hyung tighter. 

"Let's go Sehun. You're tired." he said and broke away from the hug. He grabbed my hand and led me out the door and made our way to SHINee's dorm where I'll finally be away from Luhan.