Chapter 1

The New Beginning

I skipped to the dance studio with Jongin where everyone's waiting. I just had bubble tea with my bestest friend ever and now were coming back to the dance studio where everyone is waiting for us to take us home. If you're wondering who I am, then let me introduce myself.

My name is Oh Sehun and I'm the maknae of the famous boyband EXO, in SM Entertainment. I auditioned here after I recovered from the car accident because my parents and bestfriend, Jongin said that it would be nice to start everything all over again and to forget the past. I don't know what they meant though, I was in a coma for a month and when I woke up, Jongin, Chanyeol and my parents were there. They told me that I got into a car accident and that I have selective memory loss. I asked them what happened and Jongin told me that a I got hit by a car on the way home. I don't really remember anything much before the car accident. All I remember was going to the bubble tea shop and Jongin said him and I went there 3 years ago before the accident and before I met some unimportant guy. Ever since I recovered, Jongin and I were dancing in the park again while Chanyeol was busy with being a trainee. Then I told Jongin we should audition for SM, at first he was hesistant to join but eventually he did and when we did audition, we got in and the rest is history. 

Anyways back to the present. Jongin was rambling on about his and Taemin sunbae's shopping trip yesterday. I didn't really listen much. When we got to the dance studio, I saw that they were all sitting on the floor. Tao was talking to Kris probably about Gucci, Joonmyeon was talking to Kyungsoo, Yixing and Baekhyun, Chen was with Chanyeol probably talking about a prank, Luhan was sitting by himself listening to music while Minseok sat by himself near the mirror. They all looked at us so I gave them all a smile and a little wave. Jongin did the same but when he looked at Luhan and Minseok, he gave them a deadly glare. Yup, everyone in the group knows how much Jongin dislikes those two. I asked him why once and he only told me that those two did something that can't ever be forgiven. I never asked what it was because I know that he won't tell me. I was about to go talk to Luhan when Jongin grabbed my arm and dragged me to where Chen and Chanyeol were. 

"Hi hyungs." I told them and Chanyeol gave me his creepy grin while Chen smiled at me.

"Jongin dude, why glare at them like that?" Chen asked and Chanyeol just nudged him. Chanyeol also dislikes them, he just doesn't show it unlike Jongin who glares at them everytime he sees them. Chanyeol just doesn't talk to them. I think that they're quite nice but whenever I talk to them, they look at me with sad looks. The members told me that Luhan and Minseok were really close before but then they drifted apart after Jongin and I joined for reasons which stayed unknown.

"Luhan hyung and Xiumin hyung are avoiding each other again." Chen hyung said.

"Why?" I asked and they both just shrugged. 

"Let's go the car's waiting." Chanyeol said and I followed them out the door with Jongin behind me. We walked out the building quietly and when we got to the car, I sat by the window and Jongin sat next to me. Exo-M is in the other car and Jongin is really happy about that. I rolled my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder and went to sleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and looked around the room. How the hell did I get in my room? Someone must've carried me then after falling asleep in the car. I looked at the clock in the table near my bed and it's already 2 in the morning. It was already 9 at night when we left SM building so I missed dinner. I groaned and stood up, I looked at Jongin and realised that he's already asleep and his blanket was on the floor. I rolled my eyes and picked it up and put it over him so he doesn't get cold. I made my way to the kitchen to look for food but stopped when I saw Luhan hyung sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. I walked over to him and sat next to him. When he looked up, I saw tears streaming down his face. 

"Hyung? What's wrong?" I asked him worriedly but he just shook his head and looked at the ground. I sighed and hugged him. He froze but I could feel his tears making my shirt wet but who cares about that right now. Luhan hyung's upset and I need to know why so I could help him because seeing him cry breaks my heart and I don't know why. Maybe because he's a close friend. 

"Hyung tell me please." I told him and he broke away from the hug and looked at me with a sad and guilty look. 

"Sehunnie, if hyung did something really bad and unforgivable in the past would you be mad at me?" he asked me with guilt and regret lacing his voice. Now I'm really confused. 

"What is this unforgivable thing hyung? Jongin mentioned it to me but he wouldn't tell me what it is. I want to know why he hates you and Xiumin hyung since you guys are really nice." I told him and wiped his tears.

"It's just something that happened in the past. I regret ever doing that to him." he replied.

"Him?"

"Yes. There was this guy who I love very much but because of my stupidity and ignorance, I lost him. He meant everything to me and he still does. It's been two years since him and I broke up and five years since I met him."

"What did you do hyung?" 

"After I got into SM, I started to neglect him. I stood him up on the dinner to congratulate me on getting into SM because I met another person. He caught my eye and him and I went out with him. I texted him saying that I was busy and he seemed to believe it. Not once have I thought about him because I was too busy with the other guy. The other guy knew that I already had someone and he tried to stop me but I wouldn't listen. The guy told me that if I really want to be with him then I should be honest and break up with my boyfriend. I told him I would but on the night I took him to mine and my ex's secret spot, we did some things and I saw a picnic basket and a bouquet of roses on the ground so I looked at it and realised my ex saw us and left it there. I yelled his name but he never came back. The next day I tried calling him but he didn't answer. It wasn't until a couple of weeks later that his bestfriend told me that he got into a car accident and he's in a coma now. His bestfriend even punched me and I guess I deserved it because guilt and regret was eating me alive and I ended everything with the other guy because it was then that I realised how stupid I've been."

"Then what happened hyung?" 

"I never saw him and I realised that he caught us on our second year anniversary. I was a jerk Sehunnie. I shouldn't have done that to him because I lost him forever. I love him and I shouldn't have cheated. If I could turn back time, I wouldn't cheat on him because I know now how much I actually love him." Luhan hyung said and not once has the tears ever stopped. I feel like I know what he's talking about but at the same time I don't. But how is Jongin involved in this?

"Hyung? Why does Jongin hyung hate you though?"

"He hates me because it was his bestfriend that got hurt. His bestfriend who was and still is a nice and kind kid who loves bubble tea and dancing. That person is you and I'm so sorry Sehunnie."