Boyfriend You and I was made for a member of Boyfriend and a member of Ribbon Angels?

❥Ribbon Angels❥ [Applications are Closed | I will do more apply fics!]

One of the members of Boyfriend was really emotional while performing their follow-up song You and I. Wanna know why netizens?

It was no other than Jo Kwangmin, the younger twin and Ribbon Angels' first revealed member Kim Yunji called Sullie by many. The story begins when Donghyun drags his baby sister to Satship ent for an audition. Yunji was very willing and didher best throughout the whole audition. She got accepted and started to train at Starship ent. Yunji met the whole soon-to-debut Boyfriend members and Sistar sunbaenims.Yunji became specially close to Boyfriend sinc she is Donghyun's sister and she practices with them. Kwangmin and Yunji had a special relationship with each other and they decided that they are in a relationship with each other. They were happy training UNTIL Yunji has to leave Starship because she was chosen by SM ent to be a member of their girlgroup. Yunji decided to take the opportunity and leave her Starship family. The sad moments came and Sistar and Boyfriend were really really sad that their baby has to go. Yunji was the youngest of all trainees. Kwangmin promised that they should see each other again and they should still contact each other and so as the Starship family. Yunji was in tears while Donghyun was going to send his baby sister to SM ent. In SM ent, Yunji trained with f(x) and had fun with them. But then one day Yunji had an injury so the Sm management decided to save a new spot for Yunji on their upcoming girlgroup cause f(x) already debuted without Yunji cause she's still recovering. And so here goes RIBBON ANGELS! ANd Boyfriend released their follow-up song You and I and no wonder Yunji covered the song. Kwangmin was jealous when Yunji was featured in Shinee's Juliette Korean MV. When Boyfriend and A pink had a dance break, Yunji was also really jealous and even called Kwangmin about it. But it was okay.

 

So let's investigate Kwangmin's part...

Inseparable uri duri gachi gatdeon got
uri duri duri matchwo ipdeon ot
modeun ge da geudaero naneun idaero kkeutnael su eobseo
Just can’t let it go

Means...

Inseparable, the places the two of us were together
The matching clothes that the two of us wore
Everything is normal now
I cannot end it like this
Just can’t let it go

And  he was also the one who raps  INSEPERABLE YOU AND I...

 

At 1:19 was Kwangmin's part....