Playing around with Idols and Leaving MCD...

❥Ribbon Angels❥ [Applications are Closed | I will do more apply fics!]

I kinda change the repackage album cause I forgot some songs, You can request for our other comebacks...

 

Repackage Album Title: RA is Back!

~1.Jelly Pop [Gp Basic] - Title track

~2.Wishlist [A Pink]- Tiltle track

~3. Nothing Last Forever [Girl's Day]- Title track

~4. Do Better [Secret]

~5. Hug me once [Girl's Day]


M Countdown Backstage

The idols participated in the dance battle were playing around and some are resting while the judges are doing their work.

Jinri: Ah so tiring~

Suyun: It was so fun too!

Minwoo: Suyunnie~ I hope we have a performance together sometimes...

Kwangmin: Yeobo~ Here's your drink... *gives bottle of juice*

Jinri: Thanks Yeobo!

Key: Umma you okay?

Jinhyun: I guess I felt tired...

[Infinite walked to them]

Infinite: Anyeong Infinite imnida!

Jinhyun: Oppas and dongsaengs you don't have to.. We were supposed to bow not you...

Sunggyu: That was a great performance Jinhyun-ah! Nice one! *hi-fives Jinhyun*

Jinhyun: You too oppa Nice One!

Jinri: Oppas you can sit down!

Sunggyu: Kamsa hamnida!

Soolin: Who said you can't sit oppa, Of course you can..

Jinri: Oh Myungsoo oppa, how was your drama in Japan? and oppas I just learned Be Mine!

Myungsoo: Very good Jinri-ah...*pats Jinri's head*

Donghyun: Very Good Myungsoo... *pats Myungsoo's head*

Myungsoo: Hyung...

Donghyun: Thanks! I will no assign you as a "substitute big brother"!!!!

Myungsoo: Hyung.. I already am....

Donghyun: Ah Sorry...

Key: Where's Youngmin? Is he missing? Where's that boy?

Soolin: Don't ask me, I don't know where he goes....

Jinri: Youngmin-ah!!!!

Kwangmin: Where's hyung? 

Youngmin: Yo! I'm here...

Jinhyun: Where did you go?

Youngmin: I took pictures with Hyunseung hyung... He's really a great dancer..

Jinri: Like we don't know that... Hyunseung oppa?!!

Soolin: Wahh.. B2st oppas...Are they still here?

Jinri: Hyunseung oppa??!!

Youngmin: Hyung!!! Panda is finding you!!!

All: Panda? Who's Panda?

Youngmin: Ahh.. I have a new nickname for Jinri.. It's Panda!!!

Kwangmin: Why Panda hyung?

Youngmin: Because Jinri loves to eat Hello Panda...Remember when you always bought her that biscuit that looks like pandas and has chocolate inside... She never stops asking Donghyun hyung to buy it...

All: Ahh...

[I love Glico's Hello Panda so much and I'm hungry because of it right now. It's my favorite!]

[I'm more hungry for it now cause i saw the picture ahh... Umma please buy me Hello Panda when you come home]

Jinri: Yah Youngmin! You made me remember it so I'll eat now!!! Thanks Kwangmin-ah!

Youngmin: Me too!

Jinhyun: Aish.. Hmm... It looks delicious... Me too!

Jinri: Omona... Ok! 

Minwoo: *takes one* Ah It's delicious!!!

Suyun: *takes one* Omo! It is!

Jinri: Ah.. Byunghun oppa! Minsoo oppa! you want???

Ljoe: Me too! Me too!

Cap: Childish Ljoe..........Wait! me too!

Changjo: Yah wait! Me too!

Niel: There's so many people saying me too... What's that? Oh Me too!

Ricky: *takes one* Thanks Jinri!

Changjo: We're crowding! Hahaha...

Jinhyun: where's Rainbow unnis?

Key: I think they have a schedule so they leaved earlier... And we have to wait for the results so we're still here.. 

Hyunseung: Hi guys! You're crowding there... Ah and we have to go cause we have a schedule...

All: Bye!

Junhyung: Oh and Nice one RA! 

Gikwang: Just tell us who won ok?

Jinhyun: Deh oppa...

Hyunseung: Jinri, text me who's the winner ok?

Jinri: Deh oppa!!! Bye Bye! And say hi to Doojoon oppa, Dongwoon oppa and Yoseob oppa for us! Are they watching?

Hyunseung: They sure do... They had a schedule earlier so they can't come here to support...

Donghyun: Bye!!!

Hyunseung/Junhyung/Gikwang: Bye! See you all!

Key: Where's Kahi umma, Uee and Nana?

Suyun: They leaved already...

Jinri: Krystal, Luna and Victoria umma leaved early also..

Siwan: Anyeong! We have to go to Music Bank for our comeback... Bye~

Minwoo: Minwoo!!! It was fun!

Minwoo: Haha Bye hyung~

Donghyun: So the ones left are we, RA, Infinite and Teen top. And Bora has to follow Hyorin cause they have a show... So who's gonna help me host???

Jinri/Suyun/Minwoo: Youngmin!!!

Youngmin: BWOH???!!

Suyun: We chose Youngmin cause he's a good host... 

Key: Just do it Youngmin...

Youngmin: Fine!

M countdown Dance Battle Stage

Donghyun: Here so the judges carefully thought who should be the winner and here is the paper..

Youngmin: Let me do it hyung...*reads card*  Ok so we have our 5th runner up. And the 5th is B2ST!!!!

Jinri: Anyeong! So I will give this trophy to B2st's Hyunseung oppa, Junhyung oppa and Gikwang oppa, Congratulations!!!

Donghyun: 4th is...........Teen top!!!!

Sunggyu: omo.. Thanks to all who su...

Myungsoo: Hyung it's not us... 

Sunggyu: Ah sorry I'm just joking!

Cap: Ah we're very thankful for this award and thanks for enjoying our performances and the other idols' performances too!

Chunji: Umma, Appa we won an award!!!

Youngmin: 3rd is...Infinite!!!

Sunggyu: Ah yeh ... Thanks!

Myungsoo: Thanks to the Inspirits!!!

Donghyun: Now 2nd...Boyfriend!!!!!

Youngmin: *runs to stage* Thank you very much to the Bestfriends who prayed for us!

Donghyun: Where did my partner go? 

Youngmin: *runs to Donghyun* Ahh... Boyfriend Speech!

Kwangmin: Ah I woulld to dedicate this win to my...yeobo...*fans screams* Even if you don't win, don't worry cause you won already in my heart....

Minwoo: Thanks and Suyunnie, thanks for believing in me!!! 

Jeongmin: *gets mic* Thanks to our salon for my hair!

All: Ahahahahahahaha...

Dongwoo: Ah yeh us too! Thanks to our salon for our hair and makeup! Yeah!

Donghyun: Ok so it's now or never, let's reveal the winner... The winner is Nobody Nobody but............................ RIBBON ANGELS!!!!!!

Jinhyun: *jumps* Ah Oh my.. thanks to the ANgelics for praying for us.. And thanks to the nice idols and friends who practiced with us and they are so nice and we'll keep our friendship forever and ever.... Kevin I know you're watching wherever you are! *passes mic*

Key: This is our first ever dance battle... And we can't believe that we beated all of the idols... Well they are so awesome too! Everybody did good!

Suyun: Thanks to Woonie for teaching and practicing with us... Thanks to our friends for being here and made us happy even at the backstage... Omo... We will surely keep this trophy at our dorm!

Jinri: Thank you very much! Yeobo! Thanks a lot really and to our friends!! Especially my best friends Best and Krystal! My friends Na eun, Uee, Nana, Luna and many more... Umma, appa... Myungsoo oppa! And Donghyun oppa!

Soolin: Thanks ANgelics! And this will be the most memorable for us! Even if we won 2 triple crowns, the friendships we made with the other idols are greater... Umma, Appa we won! Key oppa!