Ribbon Angels Chosen Member no. 4

❥Ribbon Angels❥ [Applications are Closed | I will do more apply fics!]

Another Mv connected to the chosen member! Nan Mujogeun neoi pyeon, ni nunen naega champion~ 

[There's a reason again!]

 


RIBBON ANGELS MEMBER no. 4

Main Dancer 2 and Sub-Vocal

[Yunji/Jinri's partner in dancing with Key of Ribbon Angels. Also we noticed 2yun and 2min, 2yun=Yunji/Jinri + Suyun, 2min= Kwangmin + Minwoo]

 

 

 

ASIANFANFICS NAME: KimSuyun14

Profile Link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/50583

---------------

Full Name:[Kim Suyun]

Nicknames: Suyunnie, L.E.D (Stage name, like those L.E.D lights. Little Evil Doll)

Age: 15

Birth Place: Seoul, South Korea

BirthDate: May 4th, 1995

Ethnicity: Korean

Languages spoken: English (fluent), Korean (fluent), Japanese (basics)

-----------------------------

Personality: A very cute and bubbly girl who always carries a smile. She's carefree and easy-going, but because of this, she's very clueless and oblivious to anything and everything that happens. Despite being clueless, she's very bright and intelligent and independent. She never accepts anyone's help unless she's the one who asks. Ranked at the top of her class, she still unnoticed by others from her school, however she doesn't mind. She also NEVER cries no matter how sad or mad she is. The only time she'll cry is when "her heart hurts." This harmless girl means no harm, however if she's really pushed to the point to lose her temper, she WILL bite. Literally. Thankfully, she's quite tolerable, so she never really loses her temper easily. Being the curious girl she is, she will often ask questions about anything or everything.

Family History/Background: Born and raised in Seoul, South Korea, Suyun grew up with two other siblings and parents. Normal yes? Kinda. A few days after Suyun's little brother was born, their father had taken the oldest child, her oppa, and left to America to find him a college for later in life. Suyun and her little brother were left behind with their abusive and greedy mother. When Suyun was 8 and her brother was 6, she took him and their belongings with some stolen money from their mother, and ran away from home. About a year later, she met Lee Minji and became best friends. On Suyun's 13th birthday, her little brother died in a car accident.

Family: Mother (Lee Yoo In) age 46. Currently working as a doctor and searching for her runaway children (well, Suyun now.) Strict, abusive to her children, and greedy for money. Often goes out to drink and party.

Father (Kim Haneul) age 49. Working as a teacher at a school in America. Fluent in English. Took the oldest child and came to America for a new life. Kind and quite caring towards the oldest child. Has no idea about his other two children.

Older brother (Kim Youngseung) age 19. Is currently a student at a music university. Has been trying to contact his mother to talk to Suyun and his little brother, but hasn't had any luck. Fluent in English. Longs to see and bond with his little sister he never got to see much because of school.

Dead little brother (Kim Jinhyun) age 13. Was practically raised by his noona and was a sarcastic little prankster. Always carried a smile to see one on his noona's face. When he was 11 and his noona was 13, he took her out to surprise her with a silver bracelet with a light blue 6-pointed snowflake sitting on the top, but he never got the chance to. When he was rushing ahead of his noona, he was hit by a drunk driver, hitting another car and being crushed.

Likes:

  • Colors blue and black
  • Shiny/sparkly things (except glitter)
  • Sweets (candy, ice cream...)
  • Dancing and singing (mostly dancing)
  • Listening to boy groups (B1A4, Big Bang, Boyfriend, Beast...)
  • Soft/fluffly things
  • Accessories (bracelets, necklaces and hats)

Dislikes:

  • Snobby stuck-up people
  • Color pink
  • Spicy food
  • Listening to girl groups
  • Is afraid of thunder
  • Revealing too much skin
  • Revealing her legs
  • Seeing people cry (it makes "her heart hurt")

Hobbies:

  • Dancing
  • Singing
  • Reading
  • Playing on the computer
  • Laughing (she laughs a lot)
  • Doing agyeo
  • Listening to music
  • Looking at the star/sky/clouds
  • Drawing

Habits:

  • Twirls lock of hair
  • Sings to any song that plays
  • Makes little dance movements whenever she does something (walking becomes swagging, reaching out to something becomes making waves with her arm)
  • Does a LOT of agyeo unintentionally
  • Pouts a lot

-----------------------------------------------

Ulzzang's name: Kim Jee In [I picked her cause she's more suitable for Best, I mean that is Minwoo]

-----------------------------------------------

Stage Name: L.E.D (like L.E.D lights) [Little Evil Doll]

Training Years: 7 years

Trainee history: 3 years at Starship Ent. with Lee Minji as friends.  There she starred as minor characters in dramas and movies alongside soon-to-be member of Boyfriend, No Minwoo. Then she was dropped from Starship and was suggested to SM, and joined the SM family without an audition. There she befriended SHINee, Super Junior, f(x) and soon Yunji. Suyun also went on variety shows with Suju and SHINee wearing a mask to protect her identity and did certain dance performances and sometimes sang with members Yesung, Kyuhyun and Jonghyun on Strong Heart.

Persona: Strong-hearted agyeo queen

Solo Fanclub Name: Dolls

Solo fanclub Color: Sapphire blue

Solo Fanclub Logo/Symbol:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=orihime+hair+clip&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1280&bih=610&tbm=isch&tbnid=fLELu4gzepGEqM:&imgrefurl=http://www.chouanime.com/bleach.php&docid=IXV81PG9asLH3M&w=257&h=259&ei=H7FdTq7vA4npgAfunPyKAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1034&vpy=174&dur=183&hovh=207&hovw=205&tx=156&ty=125&page=3&tbnh=139&tbnw=138&start=37&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:37   <--- Just the snowflake part. Also the same snowflake on Suyun's birthday bracelet from Jinhyun

Position: Main Dancer 2 and Sub-Vocal

-----------------------------------

Partner/Bias: No Minwoo

[Now you know why I put Boyfriend-Boyfriend]

Bestfriend: Amber [f(x)], Sungmin (Super Junior)

Friends: (Super Junior) Eunhyuk, Donghae, Eeteuk, Yseung, Kyuhyun, (SHINee) Jonghyun, Taemin, Onew, Key, Minho


Congratulations to Suyun-ah~

2yun and 2min FTW!