Ribbon Angels Mini Album no. 1 after release!!!! Ribbon Angels popularity skyrocketed quickly!

❥Ribbon Angels❥ [Applications are Closed | I will do more apply fics!]

Ribbon Angels' Mini Album Called Shadow Ribbon goes no. 1 right after its release! Thanks video released in SMent official youtube.

Jinhyun: Umm.. Guys Here we are again! We would like to thank every Angelics even Bestfriends, Shawols anf Aff(x)tions and other fans who believed in us and bought our album, thank you very much and Junhyung oppa, thanks for the food you sent to us! He's guilty he can't come to our debut cause you know he's very busy with B2st oppas but its okay! Thanks to Kevin oppa, Aj, Kiseop and all of Ukiss, Key no. 1, Minho and Dongwoon!

Key: I would like to thank my big brother Jokwon oppa for buying many albums and gave it to JYP family and also MR. JYP! Henry Lau! Kyuhyun, Eunhyukkie and Donghae oppa thanks!

Suyun: Thanks to Woonie for buying an album too~ *camera goes to Minwoo* 

Minwoo: Anyeong!

Suyun: To Amber, Sungmin oppa and all of SJ Thank you!

Jinri: Thanks to Jo KWangmin for buying an album along with Jo Youngmin whoever yo guys are Hahaha... And of course Krystal, Luna unni, Amber unni, Victori unni, shinee and boyfriend especially my oppa. Thanks to Nana, Uee, Kahi umma and all of After school too! 

Soolin: Umm...Thanks to Suzy, Krystal, Yuri unni, Hyoyeon unni and Jia unni! And my mom and dad!!!!

Ribbon Angels popularity skyrocketed and they now have so many cfs!!!

Jinhyun Dance Auction Cf

 

Key Dance Auction Cf

 

Suyun Dance Auction Cf

 

Jinri Dance Auction cf

 

Soolin Dance Auction cf

 

 

Ribbon Angels Chicken Maina cf

 

Key Dance cf

 

Jinri Anycall Dance cf (Had to dance y type Uhhh.... So Key unni and umma was there to help)

 

Jinhyun umma cf Cool Soju

 

Suyunnie Samsung Galaxy cf 

 

Soolin Samsung cf

 

 

Maknae Line Cf

Key's Challenge Mini Drama Cf

 

Suyun's Wisdom Mini Drama cf

 

Jinri's Passion Mini Drama cf

 

Soolin's Dream Mini Drama cf

 


Sm ent official youtube releases Ribbon Angels Practice Videos

Bang After school cover by Ribbon Angels

 

Shinee Ring Ding Dong cpver by Ribbon ANgels

 


Ribbon Angels performs their debut songs in Music Bank, Music Core, Inkigayo and Mc ountdown and still performing on the 4 shows and other shows, they will have their special goodbye stage on Inkigayo...