Day 1: Midday - Early Evening

How Could A Goodbye Be So Changing?

Hyuna POV:

I woke up. I felt pretty rested. Looking over to Kyungri’s bed. I  noticed she wasn’t there. *Hmmm that’s odd. Mostly I’m the first one to be out of bed.* I looked at my clock* OMG it’s 4:27 pm. How can it be this late?* I jumped out of my bed and walked towards the living room. There was Kyungri. *Of course she is behind her computer. I swear what does she all day long behind that thing*

“Yo Kyungri, how come nobody woke me up?”

“I did unnie. But you told me to leave you alone and that’ll you’ll wake up later. So that is exactly what I did. Don’t worry you aren’t the only one still sleeping. Sungah is still sleeping and I believe Lee Sam is also in her room. Since I didn’t see her at all”

“Should I wake them up then?”

“Please do. I’m not really wanting to wake them up anyways. So now I don’t have to go”

“Okay….oh Kyungri. Where are the others?”

“I guess shopping. They all left…..No wait I think Minha and Sera went out shopping for food. Since we lack them. Erin and Eunji went out to talk together about something. God knows what and Hyemi went out to meet with someone she knows or something”

“You sure Hyemi went out to meet someone she knew or just someone?”

“She said she knew him”

“Hmmm well okay”

I walked away. *Okay let’s wake up those lazy heads* I entered Sungah’s room. *Omg hahaha what a funny position. Gotta hurt though when she wakes up*

“Sungah….Sungah wake up” *Pretending not to hear me huh. Ugh fine then I’ll just move you myself. But you’ll have to thank me later*

I lifted her upper body of the floor and put her gently back in her bed. Like how she was supposed to lay in her bed.

“So are you going to wake up or what? I mean you can just lay in bed until it’s night. Which is around 6 hours from now. Your gonna miss also having any dinner. Plus you won’t be able to sleep tonight. If you stay in this bed of yours”

“Hmpf……okay I’ll get up. Can you leave now? I’ll see you in the living room”

“Okay see you soon”

*Hehehe yes it worked. Up to lazy Sam*

I walked towards Lee Sam’s room. *Oh she’s not here. Maybe she woke up when I was with Sungah. Well that is a burden less for me*

As soon as I left Lee Sam’s room. I heard the front door open. Giggling and footsteps could be heard. *Guess their back*

“Hai guys, welcome home. How was shopping” I asked.

“Oh hey unnie. It was fine. The weather was nice and we ate some ice cream” Minha said after walking past me to great Kyungri.

“Yeah only that that Ice cream was a total disaster” Sera complained.

“Oh how come?” I asked.

“It was so hot outside that our ice scream melted very fast. So in the end we had water ice cream and the fact that it got all over my dress when somebody knocked against me” she replied.

“It must have been fun hehe. And how was your day?” I asked Erin and Eunji.

“It was nice. We talked a lot and also played with some water bottles that we brought with us” Erin replied.

“Hmph…guess you all had such a nice day. Where is Hyemi and Lee Sam for that matter. I haven’t seen Lee Sam at all”

“Hyemi is just about to come up and Lee Sam……I don’t know” Eunji said while opening the door for Hyemi.

“Hey Kyungri. You said Lee Sam was sleeping right?”

“Yeah I thought she was. Why isn’t she?” she replied not looking at my face.

“No but I’ll call her”

I grabbed my phone. Dialed her number. *Oh it’s ringing*

“Hello?”

“Yeah hello, Lee Sam. Where are you?”

“On my way home, why?”

“Oh I was going to wake you up. But you weren’t there. Also nobody knew where you were”

“I was at the company discussing something about my future. But I left a message with Kyungri this morning when she woke up”

“Kyungri you say. Okay then I’ll see you at home. Oh and Sera’s going to cook for us”

“Wait Sera is going to cook for us. Ummmm Hyuna…”

“Yeah I know but let’s just have faith in her this time okay. She was really excited about it so”

“Okay okay. I’ll see you at home, bye”

“Bye”

I walked towards Kyungri. Who was still on her computer despite the other members being there. *As expected she is still on her computer. She has always been so secretive about her computer. Meeh I’ll find out anyways later on.*

“Yah Kyungri”

“Yeah whattup?”

“I called Lee Sam and she said she left you a message when she was going outside this morning”

“She did?.......Oh yeah she did. I forgot, sorry”

“Ugh do you know your troublesome sometimes?”

“Yeah sorry unnie hehe”

“I’m sorry for the person who’s going to love you. Anyways Lee Sam is on her way. So Sera you can start cooking if you want”

“Yeah good idea. It’s late anyways” she replied.

“Were is Sungah?”

“I saw her leaving for the kitchen. Probably going to seek for food. I swear that’ll be her only love in this live. Just like how you’re going to end up only loving your cats Hyuna-unnie”

“Yah Minha. How dare you. Your no better than Kyungri”

“Love-ya” she replied while hitting me softly.

“Hmpfff I sometime can’t handle you kids” I grabbed Minha and gave her a hug. “Never change okay you little deviling”

“Okay unnie but can you let me go now”

I let her go to play off with Erin. Who wasn’t really in the mood for the evil spirit.

“Minha can you maybe not do this today. I’m not in the mood for games” Erin said.

“Okay Erin-unnie. Oh there is Lee Sam-unnie. I’ll just play with her then” Minha said running towards the elder one.

“Oh hey Minha. What’s up” Lee Sam asked.

“I’m bored can you play call of duty with me?”

“Sorry not now. I want to discuss some things with you all” she replied.

“What is it Lee Sam?” Hyemi asked.

“I went to the company right? Well I went there to talk about my future. I asked what I was going to be doing after leaving. They said I could do stuff on the variety department. I agreed to that. So I won’t be leaving the company. But that is not what I wanted to talk about. Eunji and I have been thinking of organizing a farewell party”

“Aren’t we supposed to do that?” I asked.

“Yeah but I wanted to do something for you. So we came up with having a small private concert. After that we’ll have a fancy dinner at a restaurant and after that well go to a club”

“Small concert you say. Do you mean you’ll rehears some song or something” I asked.

“No we all will perform our promotional songs”

“Why that’ll be so tiring.” Minha complained.

“Well we had a lot of hardships right. We enjoyed to stage right. I want to leave with that joy. Leaving with the good memories. We won’t be able to perform like 9 again and Eunji and I aren’t going to be performing these songs in the future. We haven’t have the change to perform all of our songs and truthfully enjoy every moment of it. It was always so stress full but making our fans happy was a nice feeling”

“Truthfully I wanna leave with the feeling of having enjoyed the stage for real and making us self the most happiest” Eunji said.

“Well okay. I get it and I’m totally for it to. So let’s do that” Hyemi said.

“Who’s for it?’’

Everybody including Sera who was in the kitchen said yes.

“Well then it’s decided let’s have a wonderful party/concert” I said.

After that Sera was done with cooking. We all joined the dinner table.

“Here it comes. The poison that our Sera-unnie made” Minha said to mock Sera.

“What are you saying. You’ll live Minha-ssi. Remember you’re the devil itself so you can’t die. We all have to cope with this” Hyemi said. Helping to play this game.

“Yah you little brats. I did my best and I tasted it. It’s good this time” Sera replied.

“Okay okay let’s all eat it and if you don’t like it. Fake it” I said.

We all took some baits.

“Wow it’s good this time” Lee Sam said.

There were some other notes like “Yep totally” and “Never though you could do it”

In the end we all enjoyed our food and went to bed soon after.

                                                                                                                                                          

Author's side not:

Sorry for the delay. Pc broke down and had to upload on school.

Also I'll update every monday.