Let's Become Closer

How Could A Goodbye Be So Changing?

Kyungri POV:

“Ninmi… That does sound better” I heard Hyuna say.

I could tell she got lost in her thoughts because when she is thinking, she tends to stare at nothing in particular. Her cheeks suddenly became pink.

“Are you ok Hyun?” I asked her.

I saw that she snapped back to reality. Her eyes met mine again.

“Yep I’m fine, I think I’m going to take that power nap now. Bye, see you soon” she said as she stood up and left for our bedroom.

Hmm something is off. She sounded so nervous. I wonder why that is.

I decided to dismiss those thoughts because it wasn’t something I needed to worry about. No, I have bigger things to worry about today.

What am I going to say to the girls? What’ll convince them to spend more time? Should I make them… I suddenly giggled at myself… Hmm maybe not.

As I started to think of other solutions, I walked to the refrigerator to grab something to drink.

“Hmm there’s only water left. I guess Sungah took the last strawberry milk. I guess I’ll have to go to the grocery story tomorrow” I sighed. It’s not my favorite thing to do.

I decided to just go with the water and watch some tv. Before I realized, evening approached and the girls all came home. Well, everyone expect for Minha and Hyemi.

“Where are Minha and Hyemi?” I asked.

“Minha…? I don’t know. Oh there she is. She just walked through the door” Sera answered me.

Minha came in walking, looking somewhat tired.

“Rough day at school?” Erin asked.

“…Huh? Oh, no it was nice” she answered Erin but didn’t look at her.

“Then why do you look so tired?” I asked.

“It’s nothing. While going home with the bus I felt sleepy” she said. Still not looking at any of us.

She’s acting weird today. Normally she would glare at us when she is tired, I wonder what’s up with her. First Hyun and now Minha.

“Oh Minha can you wake Hyun up?” I asked. Since I really didn’t wanna get up.

“Sure, I’ll go get her” she said as she walked toward Hyuna.

 

Minha POV

Shoot I almost got caught. If I had looked them in the eye they surely would have known that I was lying. Ugh why me off all people?

I walked toward Hyuna. She looked peaceful and felt almost bad for waking her… Lol not really. I couldn’t care less.

I gave her bed a hard kick. “Yo grandma wake up or else no food” I said.

“Huh? What?…What time is it?” she said while slightly opening one eye.

“It’s ten pm. So get out”

She suddenly stood up and ran past me.

“Wow slow down. Food is still on its way” I yelled but she was already gone.

I walked towards my room because I really didn’t wanna go back to the living room, neither did I want to eat. I feel like hell is brought upon me.

I don’t want to go to school anymore.

“Minha can you come here for a second?” I heard Kyungri yell.

Damn it, what am I going to do? Maybe if I just keep calm they won’t notice my behavior… Wait what if they are going to ask about it now. Shoot I have to think of a story… The bus story will do for now.

I walked towards the table where everybody had gathered.

“Can everybody sit down?” Kyungri asked.

We all did as told.

“Well since Hyemi isn’t here yet, we’ll have to start without her. Don’t you think so to Kyungri?” Hyuna asked.

Kyungri gave small nod.

“What is this about?“ I asked hoping that the topic was not me.

“Kyungri and I wanted to talk to you all about us being here” Hyuna said.

Thank god, it’s not about me.

“Kyungri, can you start?” she asked.

“Huh, oh yeah sure. Okay so we all know, how much time we haven’t spend together, right?” she said.

I looked at Kyungri wondering where this was going to.

“Well yes, unnie. But it’s not like I can spend much time with you guys” I said.

“I know Minha. You’re going to school but do you have to go at the weekends?” Kyungri answered me with a somewhat annoyed look.

“No, I don’t” I said avoiding her eyes because I felt like I knew what she was about to say next.

“So you can spend time with us in the weekends. If you did, you wouldn’t have to sit here. Anyways, I’m not talking about Minha only. No, I’m talking about all of us” Kyungri said.

“Why have we rented this place?” Hyuna took over.

All of the girls looked at each other and then towards Hyuna and Kyungri.

“To get closer because Lee Sam and Eunji are leaving” Sungah said.

“Okay good to know that you can remember that but how did you girls think that was going to happen?” Kyungri said.

“I don’t know. I felt like things were going good” Eunji said.

“You might think that but that’s not true. None of you became closer. I have been spending a lot of time with Hyuna-unnie and I can confidently say we became closer. I know more now than I did before and that is because I spend my time with her. Talking and laughing. Can all of you say that you have become closer with the person you know is not close to you whatsoever?” Kyungri challenged.

“I am closer to Erin” Lee Sam answered.

“But you two are like a married couple so that does not count” Sera commented.

“I have been watching all of you through this week so I’m just going to point everything out. I’ve tried to bring everyone closer but nobody really listened. Even Sera gave up after like 2 days” Hyuna said.

Then she just stared at us. She looked at Eunji and pointed to her and Sungah.

“Eunji, you and Sungah have been spending this week together. Going shopping and all. Which is nice because that can make your bond stronger” she said.

“Yeah we did become closer. We laugh more than we used to” Sungah said.

“Good to hear that but it’s going to stop for now. By that I mean your shopping spree. If the both of you go on like this I’m afraid you’ll be broke. So I’m going to forbid you from shopping” she said.

Eunji and Sungah clearly didn’t like the fact they got forbidden from shopping but after a few seconds they just nodded. Probably knowing that Hyuna was right.

“Okay then I’m going to ask you Eunji, which is the member your least close to?” Kyungri asked.

“Umm, I think that’s Minha or Lee Sam” she answered Kyungri.

“Okay let’s all exclude Lee Sam for now” Hyuna said.

“Yo what the…why?” Lee Sam said in protest

“Because you are not close to anyone. The only one you hang around is Erin and you talk more to Sungah and me. So you’ll be spending 3 to 4 days with just one person every week but I’ll be back at that later” Hyuna shifted her gaze back to Eunji.

“Eunji, since Minha will have a small vacation in about a week, you’ll be spending more time with her. Since I need to become closer with her too, I’ll be spending time with Minha too” Hyuna said.

I just nodded and smiled.

“All of us are going to do a lot of group activity. Like going to movies, staying home for a whole day or going to the zoo’s. I don’t really know what we’ll do yet but we’ll decide that later” Hyuna continued.

“Lee Sam, you are really not so close to us. We get it. You like to be alone but it would be nice if you could spend more time with us. So my idea was to put you with one person for 3 to 4 day a week, then you’ve still got 3 or 4 days left for yourself. Is that a good idea?” Kyungri asked.

“Yeah sure…It’s not like I can go anywhere. Maybe spending time with you guys will be more fun than I think” she answered.

“You think spending time with us wouldn’t be fun? Okay, when you are with me I’ll show you what fun is like” I said.

“Sungah, Erin and Sera. You guys don’t need to do anything special. You’ll be also with Lee Sam but other than that, you can do whatever you want since everybody is close to you. But don’t be away a lot, ok?” Kyungri said.

An ‘ok’ was heard from them.

“I think that was it for now. Now where in the world is Hyemi?” Kyungri asked.

“Honestly does anybody know where she goes all the time and with who?” Sera asked.

Everybody simply shook their heads or shrugged their shoulders.

“I swear she is a ninja. I have always woken up earlier than all of you and seen you leave many times, but never have I see Hyemi leave” Hyuna said.

“Ah that reminds me! Hyuna-unnie has a nickname for Hyemi” Kyungri said looking at Hyuna with a grin.

“Don’t you even dare. I’ll kill you if you’ll say it” Hyuna said while giving a slap on Kyungri’s shoulder.

Kyungri stood up walking away slowly. Then she stopped. Turned around. She made her famous grin again.

“It was Pyonja” Kyungri said. She then took a run for it.

Hyuna stood up, ready to run after her. But then she stopped.

“Hm, I could kill her later. Anyways, um, that’s it for now, I guess. Let’s go to bed” she said.

“Yeah, I’m tired anyways… Oh wait Hyemi is not here yet. Though I got a text from her before I entered the dorm. She said she’ll be here in about 20 minutes” I said.

“Okay, she is like 1 hour late already. Who’s going to wait for her?” Lee Sam asked.

“You guys can go to bed. I’ll text her again and wait for her” Hyuna said.

We just shrugged our shoulders and walked away. I didn’t really mind her waiting. At least nobody asked about my behavior from earlier. I made myself ready to go to bed and it didn’t take me long to fall asleep.

 

Hyuna POV

To PyoPyo

Pyo Hyemi,

Where in the world are you.

It’s 12 AM.

Call me!

-Hyuna-

After an half hour I started to get worried, so I tried to call her. But no answer whatsoever.
I kept calling her over and over again. She did not answer me one time.

But then I heard some keys and a lock being turned. The door swung open and there came in the evil person that made me worry sick.

I ran towards her and gave her a knock on the head.

“What the hell. Oh hey, unnie” Hyemi said rubbing her head.

“Don’t hey unnie me, where the hell where you? I’ve called you like a gazillion times. Do you know how worried I was? It’s 2:30 AM. Where in the world where you? You said you’ll be home in 20 minutes to Minha and that is like 4 hours ago” I said giving her no change to answer. But with each line I said, my eyes got teary.

I grabbed her and took her into a hug and cried as soon as I wrapped my arm around her neck.

“Don’t make me worry so much… Please don’t do this again” I whispered into her ear.

I pulled away but still kept my arms around her neck. My tears where still flowing. I was just so relieved that this pabo was safe in my arms.

She didn’t say anything and just kept looking into my eyes. I could see she was taken aback by my action and tears.

I looked at her, trying to find any hint of answering my questions since I never gave her a opportunity. Though Hyemi has this face that is hard to read sometimes.

“Unnie, I’m sorry” is all she could say. It’s not really the answer I was hoping for but I guess it’s fine for now.

I showed a bitter smile because I wanted her to tell me more. But instead of protesting I just kept looking her in the eyes. I never noticed how beautiful they are. It’s a little dark in here but still they sparkle. She has long eyelashes and could always sway me when Hyemi used her winking-aegyo. Her nose is like the cutes thing but not as cute as her puffy cheeks. She always complains about that, saying her cheeks are too fat. Sometime I just want to say they are not and just pinch them.

I knew Hyemi wouldn’t say more than that. I let out a sign and just let my arms fall next to my hips. As soon as my arms were next to me. Hyemi grabbed my face and gave me a kiss.

What…wait she’s kissing me. Is this real? She isn’t pulling away. It’s not a peck. Though her lips are soft and taste pretty sweet. Wait they are even softer than that guy in my dream.

She started to move her lips. As a automatic reaction, I closed my eyes and move mine to. We were in a heated make-out session. Before I knew it, Hyemi pulled away and I guess she realized what she had done because she became really red. She ran away without a word.

What in the world was that. She kissed me…Did I just kiss her back? Wow, my heart is beating really fast and I feel somewhat dizzy. What is this feeling even? Ugh I’m confused.

I unknowingly started to smile like a idiot and walked toward my room. I didn’t even brush my teeth or changed my clothes. I was too confused to even care about that. I just jumped under the covers and tried to at least fall asleep. But I couldn’t. I kept tossing and turning for about 15 minutes, I guess.

Damn it, why can’t I stop thinking of that kiss. My heart is still beating so fast. Hyemi leave my head, please. I want to sle…Wait, is this…love?


Author's note:

I appoligize that it took me so long to upload this chapter. So I made it longer than usual.

Actually this stroy was almost done but then the LC incident happend and I was pretty much down and couldn't finish that last part.

Anyways I'll try to upload faster.

RIP EunB and Rise. I will miss you guys.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I finally took the step towards "Hyumi" (I'll call them like that for now)

Oh and what's up with Minha and her school? What do you guys think? You can guess it.

Oh is there any female and male idol that you guys want to appear in this fic?

Please give me feedback or just tips is fine to.