Two Weeks Further And Still No Progress

How Could A Goodbye Be So Changing?

 

Hyuna POV:

*2 weeks past by and no progress was made between our bond. Everyone was simply doing their own things. Today I’m again alone in the dorm.*

“Why is nobody staying home with me? It’s like nobody cares.” I signed out loud.

*Well Sera did try to make us hangout with each other more but after 4 days she gave up and went to her room to work on her youtube covers. Fans really love her. I can almost see the happy face of our fans when she uploads a new video.* “Reminder to myself: need to make a new video of my cats and share them with my fans” *But she hasn’t been staying at home lately. She goes out on dates with her mom and her brother.*

*Minha is attending classes. She is such a good student. I’m really proud of her.*
“I wish I took school just as serious as Minha when I was her age. I could have made my parents proud. Maybe I should call them to apologize to them “ I mumbled to myself.

*Lee Sam and Erin have been spending a lot of time together. Like the time they spend together wasn’t enough already. Where do they even go to?
Eunji and Sungah have been going on this shopping spree and I do hope for them it’ll end soon or else they will be broke. Plus there is no space left to fill with more clothes and other random stuff.

Kyungri and I have been getting closer each day. She is the only one that stayed home more often. But lately even she hasn’t stayed at home and also comes home later than usual. I’m sad. She turned out to be a lot like me and I can really talk about stuff that only she will understand.
Speaking of getting home late. Where the hell does Hyemi keep on disappearing to. I never see her leave and I even started to pay attention on who leaves the dorm. I’m even the first one to wake up. I swear she is a freaking ninja. I swear if I were to ever talk to her. Like I do with Kyungri. I’ll make sure to call her Pyonja.*
I chuckled at the thought of the name.
“Hihi that sound so cute. Just like her ~sigh~…….Pyo Hyemi why is it that I don’t dislike you being cute? I slap anyone that is acting cute but with you it’s like I’m getting all happy” I started to space off leaving me only with that thought. I couldn’t stop wondering about that and before I knew it. I felt someone pinching my cheeks. Snapping me right out of the Hyemi state.

“Ouch, what the?” I raised my voice. I turned to see who it was.

“Kyu what the hell. That hurts” I said.

“Well excuse me queen Moon but I was calling your name like 100 times.”

“Oh you did? Sorry I was thinking.”

“About what?”

“About how everyone is still not getting any closer” I told her because there would be no way in hell I would tell her about what I really was thinking off.

“Well we have been getting closer” she said.

“Yeah but look at the others. They are never home. They also don’t go out with members they are not close with”

“Hmmmmm I guess. But what should we do?”

“I’m going to make them”

“Make them? Don’t you think that’ll be a little too harsh?”

“Honestly no. I’m tired of this. Don’t we need to be closer?” I asked her.

“Yes but making them isn’t the solution. Let’s talk to them instead.”

“Fine but I’m tired of trying. You are going to do the talking then” I said annoyed.

“Okay I’ll do the talking but at some point I might need your help.”

“That is settled then. Let’s wait for all of them to come home. In the meantime I’m going to take a power nap. Since I woke up super early to catch Pyonja.”

“Pyonja, who might that be?” Kyungri asked.

“Umm well….Pyonja is Pyo Hyemi and ninja combined. Since I never see her leave. She basically is a ninja.”

Kyungri burst into laughter.

“Pyonja…oh my gosh that is sounded so lame. My belly hurts. It’s too funny. I can’t breathe” she said in between the incredible high pitched laughter she was somehow producing.

“Yah I couldn’t think of anything better. Stop laughing already. Your laughing is quit painful now” I gave her a playful punch.

After a while she did calm down. But me, I was beyond repair because of that voice.

“Sorry it just sounded so stupid. You could have at least called her Ninmi” she replied while whipping her tears away.

“Ninmi…..That does sound better.” *and so adorable. That would suit her a lot with those puffy cheeks of her and li…OMG Hyuna stop. Don’t think of such things*

I felt my heart beat a little faster and somehow my face became hot.
“Are you ok Hyun???” Kyungri asked me.

“Yep I’m fine. I think I’m going to take that power nap now. Bye see you soon” I said while rushing towards our bedroom.


Autor's Note:

I'm terribly sorry for not updating in so long. I had some problems and a lot of exams and then I forgot about this fic for a while.
I'll try to upload again on a regular bases.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.