Day 1: In The Night

How Could A Goodbye Be So Changing?

Hyuna POV:

I’m lying in my bed. It’s 1:30 AM and I just can’t seem to fall asleep. I decided to get something to drink.

*Oh there is only one bottle of water. Maybe I should leave it. Lee Sam likes to drink water in the morning. Hmmm what should I do now? I’m not even tyred.*

I sat down on the couch and just stared towards the walls.

*I hope this thing (living together) will bring us closer. Especially me. I’m not close with the 3 youngest girls. I don’t even know why I’m not close to them. Maybe it’s because of age. Speaking of being close. Who’s not close with each other. Sera is pretty close with everyone. Their isn’t someone she isn’t close to. She is like our mom and likes to talk to us and spend time with us. Even now she wants to cook for us even though it isn’t her specialty. Lee Sam and Erin are super close with each other. Their like a married couple. Actually Lee Sam is the only one not close to any of us. I do talk to her a lot and ask for advice but apart from Erin and me. She isn’t close or doesn’t really interact much with the other members after work. Erin is close to everyone. Eunji isn’t close with Minha. Sungah is like our child. She still needs to learn so much from us. All of us are super close to her. She does visit me a lot. Kyungri spends a lot of free time on her computer. It’s hard to talk to her or invite her to do something.  Hyemi and Minha are like the siblings who always fight but love each other secretly.

Wait is that why Sera choose to pair me up with Kyungri. OMG and I’m just realizing that. Wow slow Hyuna slow. But it doesn’t make sense. Why are Hyemi and Minha paired up. They are pretty close. Erin and Sungah are both of the girls who are close to everyone. Sera is close with Eunji and Lee Sam is sleeping alone who isn’t that close with anyone. I could have slept alone. Put Kyungri with Sungah and Lee Sam with Erin. Why do I have to be place in an awkward position. I guess I need to talk to Sera about that then.*

I started to feel a little tired. So I went towards my bed. To my surprise Kyungri had woken up.

”Unnie who were you talking to?” she asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Well I woke up and wanted to get my phone. Which was charging in the living room. When I saw you sitting on the couch staring towards the wall and muttering something. So I thought you were on the phone talking to someone.”

“I was talking out loud? Wow I didn’t even noticed. But I wasn’t talking to anyone but myself”

“What were you talking about?”

“I was thinking of who is close and who isn’t close towards the other members. And why in the world we got paired up together”

“Oh yeah about that. I asked Sera to put us in a room together”

“Wait what?”

“Yeah you weren’t there. Sera was making the room arrangements and asked us whom we wanted to pair up with. Of course my first choice was  Sungah but then I realized. This idea of living together was supposed to get us closer, right?” “Yep” “Well I only had to think of the person I was the least closest to and then you came in mind. So I said that I wanted to pair up with you”

“Ah okay well since I’m tired now. I’m just going to say one thing”

I walked towards her and padded her on her head. ”Smart thinking Kyu. Let’s talk more often like this okay?”

“Kyu?”

“Yeah in order to get closer to someone. I most likely give you a nickname. Do you like it?”

“Yeah sure Kyu will do. But yeah let’s talk more often unnie.”

Both of us went to sleep.


Autor's note.

This was actually a chapter to point out who is close to whom and who is sleeping in which room.

From the next chapter on. The love between Hyuna and Hyemi will start to grow.