Day 1: Morning

How Could A Goodbye Be So Changing?

Hyuna POV:

His hands were holding my face softly. His eyes looking straight into my eyes. My god he has the most beautiful deep blue eyes I have ever seen in my life. He started to come closer. “You’re cute when you’re getting embarrassed. I really love that about you” he says. He leaned forward to give me a kiss. That kiss lasted only for couple of seconds but oh boy were those couple of seconds the best ones in my life. His lips were soft and sweet like cotton candy. I felt like everything around me didn’t matter. His hand were no longer on my face. Instead they were slowly going down. Until they found the zipper of my jacket. In a slow movement he undid my zipper and he moved my jacket slowly from my shoulders. Kissing my neck and making his way to my collar bones. It was getting so hot. No I’m getting hot. Damn he knows just how to make a girl going. Suddenly he stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes. “I want you so bad right now” he said while looking very seductive. I felt my face turning red like a tomato. Just when he was about to move closer. A alarm clock could be heard.


I jerked up. My heart beating like crazy. Both of the scare and the quiet nice dream I got. “Oh , I forgot to deactivate my phone alarm” Hyuna whispered while speeding towards her phone.
“Yah, Hyuna-unnie. What is that noise. Shut it off” half asleep Kyungri shouted.
“Yeah, yeah I got it. I only….” she then dropped her phone. “, it froze. No no no please no. Not now. Work, please I beg of you.” Hyuna begged her phone knowing if it would go on like this. A certain person will wake up and if that happens. Hyuna will be in hell.
“Hyunaaaaaaah, shut it off. I want to sleeppppppppp” the not so sleepy Kyungri shouted annoyed.
“I’m trying but I dropped my phone just now and it’s frozen. I can’t shut it off” as soon as she said that. The door flung open.
*Oh no, their she is. The demon that awakens in our lovely maknae when she is annoyed. SATAN. Don’t move she won’t notice you if you don’t move. Just slowly turn around. Avoid any eye contact. Put the phone on the floor and just back away.*
“WHO’S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NOISE THAT’S COMING FROM YOU ROOM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ING MORNING WHEN WE ARE SUPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE TO REST” Minha shouted. Making sure we all could hear the anger in her voice.
“HYUNA, HYUNA-UNNIE IS RESPONSIBLE” Kyungri shouted to be heard over the noise.
*You traitor. Why are you throwing me in front of the lion. I’m death for sure. Oke just accept whatever she is giving you. It’ll be fast and maybe painful. Wow what a way to die.*
“Hyuna…”
Wait that sounded calm. Maybe it’s a trick. Just don’t look in her eyes.
“Ye…yeah Minha-shi”
“Why is their noise in the morning? While we are supposed to sleep and why aren’t you turning of that noise” she said calmly.
I looked at my phone. Hoping it was working again.
“I f-forgot that my phone s-still had the alarm on. So I wanted to t-t-turn it off but then I d-dropped it. It’s frozen now so I can’t do anything with it” I said while trying to avoid any eye contact with her.
“Well then there is going to be one solution. We’ll have to…”
I looked at my phone again and saw that it started to work again.
“Oh it’s working again. Oke now just turn this annnnnddddddddd. YES FINALLY IT’S SILENT AGAIN” I shouted in joy.
*Uhwa the silent has never been so good.*
I didn’t notice that Minha had snuck behind me. She whispered in my ear “I wanted to let it go because we just ended our promotion. So I wasn’t really going to be more angry at you. But you interrupted me. So expect things to come your way. But be aware. I won’t say when they will occur. It could be now, tomorrow, next month or even next year.”
A chill ran down my spine. Knowing Minha. It could be anytime.
“Please, please can you maybe let it go. I promise it won’t happen again. I’ll do anything: like the household for 5 weeks or do your homework (she is in college). I know I interrupted but it wasn’t on purpose I just was happy it worked again” I said to her while she was just walking towards the door. I heard a giggle.
“Okay, okay I’ll let this go. Since were all not used to this freedom right now. But I won’t let things go easily in the future.”
“Ah really, thank you. I’ll remember that. Well then see you all in a few hours” I yawned.
“Awwwww that’s no fun. She got of that easily” Kyungri said.  Knowing her she was probably waiting for a fight to start. She kinda enjoys those things.
“Poor Kyungri-ah. Are you sad that you didn’t see a fight between us. I guess you’ll have to wait until the next time someone pisses of Minha. But for now let’s go to bed” I saw in a teasingly voice.
I walked towards the hallway. Finding my other members. They were not so happy seeing me. Figures since I woke them all up.
“I’m so sorry. Really sorry. I forgot. But you all can go back to sleep again. I won’t disturb you anymore. No alarm will go off. I promise” I said.
Luckily they all went back to sleep again. Well I will expect a lot of complain later but for now I’m not going to worry about it. I jumped back under the covers and fell asleep pretty soon. Maybe I’m going to see him again.

Soon there was peace again in the Nine Muses dorm.