Chapter 3

Plan 932X: Overdosed Voodoo Doll

Chapter 3

 


 

Finally, the day has come.

"Hyung! Get your outta the bathroom! We're running late and it's the first day of classes! At least try having a good start like being early and all?"

"I'm just brushing my teeth, gimme a moment, smoky pants!"

"I'm not even wearing pants, you–"

Before Jungeun can even finish her sentence, Sanghyuk came darting out of the bathroom, slipping and nearly losing balance in the process. Once the older twin grabbed hold of the doorknob, he quickly stood up and grabbed his school vest, swinging it around him and soon, buttoning them correctly. To his surprise, Jungeun was still trying to fix his short, black hair and the hair extensions were in front of her, untouched.

"Look who's taking all her time and moving slow." Sanghyuk teased before receiving a rather deadly glare from his younger twin. He swears that if looks can kill, he'd be dead a billion times with Jungeun's constant death glares.

Soon, after a couple of minutes, Jungeun finally finished combing her hair neat and placed the hair extensions on her short hair, making it below shoulder length, which was rather helplful for her feminine looks. A few pats of powder on her face and a spray of perfume Sanghyuk playfully gave her was all they needed before they grabbed their bags and dashed out of their apartment room. Together, the twins headed to the elevator and pressed the "Ground Floor" Button. A few tick and tocks of the clock was needed before the elevator door finally opens and wasting no time, the two ran as fast as their legs can take them.

Having their school share this bearable walking distance, the twins didn't bother asking some taxi or whatever to take them there. And with the stamina they have? Running isn't much of a problem now.

"Han Jungeun! Watch your skirt, will you?" Sanghyuk cried as he saw his twin's skirt riding along with the updrifts.

"Shut it, I'm wearing shorts underneath anyway!" Jungeun countered in between panting.

"That's not the point there, your shorts are showing!"

"Well, it's better than having my getting seen, right?"

Again, Sanghyuk thought that her witty comebacks can be either a blessing or a darn curse. Especially when they're the ones doing firing each other those. 

Screaw that fact.

 

 

The twins were definitely sure that right before they took two steps inside the school grounds, the bell had rang. Talk about luck, right? Hurrying, the Han twins ran inside the school campus and as much as they had expected, Jungeun grabbed numerous attentions and mumbles she can hear quite clearly.

"Wait, Sanghyuk has a sister?"

"She kind of resembles him!"

"Dang, she's one lucky lassie!"

Sanghyuk was rather surprised when he heard his younger twin chuckle softly, trying her best to contain the laughter she has. "What's up with you today?" he asks before he raises an eyebrow at the female teen. "Did you have too much sugar or caffeine or something?"

"Your fans are jealous of your twin." Jungeun softly replied as she (awkwardly) walked down the corridors. The fact that she wore a girl's uniform and that her inky-black hair was made longer with hair extensions was just creepishly awesome to make a few students standing or walking down the hall mumble on how lucky she was to walk with Sanghyuk, her twin brother.

"It's the fact that they don't know who you are." Sanghyuk giggled as he nudged her lightly. "And if you'd ask me, I'd like to keep the fact that Han Jungeun is a she."

"Aw, c'mon, don't be such a party pooper." Jungeun faintly pouted as she returned the nudge to her brother. "They'll eventually learn who I am so what's the use of hiding that fact?"

"Wouldn't they be weirded out? Won't you receive teases and all?"

"I'm sure the guys wouldn't dare to hurt this beauty, would they?"

"I don't know if you're being competent or you're just a narcissist." 

"I know that you're well aware that I'm a sadist, Han Sanghyuk."

"Right." Sanghyuk laughed before answering in a rather teasing tone, only to make Jungeun glare at him before slapping his arm lightly, sure that it wouldn't hurt his older twin. Well, she did hurt her, but she's well aware that it's bearable, based on how Sanghyuk flinched. 

'So, what's your plan on introducing your 'girl' form to the whole campus?" Sanghyuk asked.

"I should be frank with you, hyung." Junguen breathed out as she eyed the latter. "I seriously haev zero plans."

"That's bad... isn't it?"

"Sure is. 

Once the twin had entered their class, everyone was shocked on who that female was beside Han Sanghyuk. Often times, it's his silent, bad- twin brother walking beside him but no, this is a girl they were talking about. Due to the slight resemblance the fraternal twins shared, people began thinking that it is Sanghyuk's sister or what so ever. A transferee student who's a friend of his perhaps?

Thoughts ran in their heads.

To their surprise, the new female student simply walks down towards the seat where the "Han Jungeun" guy they all knew would sit down. Carelessly, the female throws her bag down and sits in a carefree manner, with her legs not bothered to be brought together. Lots of the girls were grossed since, well, they were all sure that the way she sat down was not the way to sit down in a skirt.

Soon, the teacher comes in with a small smile on her face and soon, gestures the "new" female teen to come in front of the class. Once Jungeun stood in front, she then introduces herself again, like she did during the first day they came in Highschool. "I'm Han Jungeun." she coldy introduces with no change seen in her emotionless face.

And in a matter of seconds, an echo of "what"s where heard.

"So, wait, Sanghyuk's twin brother is actually a she?!"

"No wonder you looked feminine for a 'boy'! You're actually a girl."

"No way, how can a girl crossdress that long? We've been schoolmates since Elementary days and you've been a boy since then? How–?"

Soon, Jungeun simply raises her head and stands in a rather cool, boyish (?) style, her hand rubbing her nape. "It's a gender-realization problem. It's a kind of condition where a person believes and thinks his gender is the other or some sort." she cooly explains. "And that's what I'm trying to fix right after the doctor's advice."

She knew lying was bad, but hey, she can't just blurt out the real reason now, can she? At least, she can have a few science and disorders supporting her excuse.

And as expected, sooner or later, everyone began nodding in understanding and mumbled things like "I get it now", "so that's why" and more. After introducing herself for a matter of a couple of seconds, Jungeun doesn't loose her cool and bad- aura as she walks back to her seat, sitting in a careless way.

"Jungeun." Sanghyuk softly calls out, grabbing his younger twin's attention. "Mind your skirt. Your shorts are showing."

"So... what do you want me to do then?" 

"Put your feet together, woman!" Sanghyuk nearly exclaimed.

 

 

"Uwah, Jungeun-ah, you really look like a lady now!"

"Your hair is gorgeous, how'd you style it?"

"You're so pretty! Who ever knew that the once 'guy' can be this pretty?"

What annoyed Jungeun the most now was the fact that she was being flocked by half of the girls in their class, adoring her beauty and telling her how cute and pretty she looked as a "real lady". It kind of made Jungeun feel annoyance, anxiety, and unsettleness. She wasn't used to girls flocking over her, even as a boy she wasn't. Sanghyuk, meanwhile, was busy talking a few guys in their class, as per usual. Being the sociative twin he is, being flocked by people is kind of normal for Sanghyuk.

To Jungeun? Nah, socializing is probably the third in her "not-to-do" list. So what if she's a hermit? 

Being an anti-social chic was her first goal to be frank, that's why she turned all bad-assed and all. She hated socializing. Maybe she and Sanghyuk were indeed complete opposites.

"Get outta my sight, you're making me uncomfortable." Jungeun coldly orders as she fired those "deadly" glares to the females in front of her. Despite living eighteen years as a guy, she saw everyone equally. Girls are in an equal level with boys, thus, she really didn't care if she treated them all similarly. 

"Just because I'm a girl now doesn't mean you lassies can be all googly-eyes on me." she added before standing up and shoving a few girls away as she walks out of the room. A few girls gasped and a few scowled.

"She's still rude!"

"What a brat!"

"Dang, she's still icy-cold like last year! Things never change!"

"She might be all pretty and girl-looking now, but she still acts like a dude!"

Sanghyuk notices his twin storming out of their classroom seconds later and hurriedly, he stands up and walks to the girls flocking Jungeun previously. After a final bow, he frowns and rubs his nape awkwardly. "Sorry for Jungeun's actions, she's still not adjusting well to the 'feminine' side." Sanghyuk apologized.

"It's such a shame that an cutie like you has a brute twin like her!" one girl cried as she rolled her eyes. "You two are really something, getting along with such different personalities!"

"Well, we're twins after all." Sanghyuk laughed before bowing again and dashing out of the room, chasing after his younger twin sister down the hall, who he spots to be walking calmly. "Han Jungeun!" he called out.

"Han Jungeun!"

"Jungeun!"

"Yah, Jungeun!"

"For the love of all that is holy, I'm like five feet close to you and you still can't hear me?!" 

Finally, Jungeun stops in her tracks and turns around to look at her twin brother. "Why'd you chase me? Is there something you need to tell me–"

"Hey, you're a girl now, at least try acting like one." Sanghyuk pouted as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. "The way you acted lately is a big no-no, Han Jungeun."

"I'm sorry." Jungeun coughed out. "I still don't get or know how to act like one." 

"Just imitate the others then!"

"That's not as easy as you think it is, Sanghyuk-hyung."

A small pout forms on Sanghyuk's lips, which Jungeun jokingly imitates as she brought up her arms and crossed them on her chest. Sanghyuk soon bursts out laughing as he places a hand on Jungeun's shoulder. "Alright, you got me, Han Jungeun. Now come on, let's get back to class, alright?"

"I might act all bratty again, as what others tend to call my attitude." Jungeun stated.

"So what? You're the Ice Princess of some sort." Sanghyuk giggled before taking her by the hand.

"You're gonna get in trouble again by then!"

"So? We're twins anyway!" 

Satisfied with her brother's response, Jungeun walks close behind her twin, hands gripping tightly on Sanghyuk's hand. Sure, they might be in Highschool level and that they were eighteen years old, but that changed no facts that they can still act all childish and all.

Like the fact on how they walked hand-on-hand back to their classroom.

It was normal for them. For twins.

"Hyung."

Sanghyuk spins his head around to look at his sister, who had her head hanging low, only to make worry rush in Sanghyuk's veins. "Yah, what's wrong? Are you still bothered?"

"Well, no, but–"

The sound of her stomach rumbling was an answer to Sanghyuk's question before the older twin chuckles as he lets go of his twin's hand before he swings an arm around her shoulder, grinning. "Let's get lunch, shall we, Jungeun?"

"As long as it's your treat, hyung." she faintly smiled as they walked down to the cafeteria.

Well.

So much of a normal first day of classes, huh?