Transferee

Heartstrings {Hiatus}

Monday morning, Aizawa Yuna a 17 years old second year high school student is ready to go to school. She rode the first bus ride in the morning.

- - -

"Ittekimasu!" Miyazaki Shun said to his friends as he walk away from there dorm to start his first day of school as a transferee student in Endo High School. Shun stopped in front of there neighbor's door near there dorm. He stood there for a few seconds with his hands on his pocket and then he stick his tongue out and his lips and finally decided to push the doorbell several times then ran off as quickly as he can like a kid before the owner of the house could catch him. And when he reached the main road he went straight to the bus stop and rode.

- - -

As soon as the bus reached its destination, Yuna descended from it and started to walk towards there school. She walks calmly  with her usual straight, blank face one step at a time. Suddenly someone jumped into her embracing her from behind, making her move several steps forward.

"OH MY GOD!!" She exclaimed in shock. When she turned to see who's that person who jumped on her, she saw her best friend Nakata  Himiko and her best friend's boyfriend Kenji Anderson.

"Ohayou Yuna-chan!" Himiko said with wide smile on her face.

"Himiko, you don't have to do that early in the morning. I almost died in shock". Yuna said.

"Because I want to surprise and hug you." Himiko replied. Yuna smiled at Himiko when she heard her say that.

"Liar. The truth is because you always wear that poker face." Kenji said butting on the girls' conversation.

"What?!" Yuna exclaimed.

"That's why you don't get any boyfriend". Kenji continued as he intentionally teased Yuna.

"And so if I don't have a boyfriend? I have lots of suitors anyway I just don't entertain them". Yuna said defensively but its not true.

While Shun on the other hand was walking slowly behind  them completely hearing there conversation but he's just ignoring it.

"Oh really?" Kenji asked teasingly as he swing his bag on his back.

"YES! HMP!" Yuna proudly replied then she rolled her eyes away from Kenji.

"Anyway you two go first I still have something to do for the School Newspaper".

"Oh I see. We'll go ahead then". Himiko said.

"Sure. See you in class". Yuna said as she walks away while Himiko and Kenji went straight to there classroom.

As for Shun he went to see his class adviser Mr. Ueda for some reminders and instructions because he transferred schools in the middle of the year. After a short briefing given to Shun, "You can go now. You can roam around the campus before the class starts. I'll just fix something I'll see you in class okay?" Mr. Ueda said while tapping Shun's shoulder. Then Shun bowed politely and he immediately took his stroll around the campus alone as Mr. Ueda entered the faculty room.

- - -

Shun passed through the corridors of the school's extension building where all the School Club Rooms including other facilities are located. He stopped in front of a wide door. He read the label written on the placard attached to door that says 'Museum and Exhibit Room'. Out of curiosity of what's inside he opened the door and came in. Still standing in front of the door that he closed after coming in, he looked to his right side. He saw plenty of beautiful crafts, artworks and paintings hanging on the wall of a very wide room. He was so amused that all he was able to say in whisper is, "Wow...".

But before he was able to step his right foot forward to look closely at the paintings, he heard a clicking sound of a camera from the other side of the room. He turned to see where did that sound came from. And he saw Aizawa Yuna taking pictures of the paintings in the room using her DSLR Camera.

[Huh? Its the girl walking in front of me a while ago.]

It seems that Yuna didn't noticed Shun entered the room since she's busy taking photos. She looked at the screen of her DSLR's screen to scan the pictures she took. Then suddenly she heard Kenji's voice echoing on her head saying,

[That's why you don't get any boyfriend.]

"Suddenly talking about me not having a boyfriend?! What's up with him?! Yuna exclaimed in teased tone.

"That's why I don't get any boyfriend, huh? ....tss." She repeated.

Yuna paused and there was a long silence inside the room while the teased expression on Yuna's face is slowly fading away.

"Why I don't have a boyfriend anyway?" Yuna continued in a sad low tone.

"Maybe because the person I love is in love and in a relationship with my bestfriend....". She sighed deeply and shook her head to erase the idea she knows she shouldn't be thinking.

"Aaisshh....Aizawa Yuna, baka desu ka?! Stop thinking about nonsense things. Kenji is Himiko's boyfriend so stop it and be happy for them". She scolded herself.

Then she turned off her camera and turned towards the door but she was so shock that she couldn't move her body and her eyes widened as she saw Shun standing in front of the door. She didn't expect anyone to be there because students rarely go to the Exhibit room. She doesn't know what to do wondering if Shun heard everything she said or he just came in that instance when she turned. Shun looked at Yuna's shocked expression and bowed. Seeing this, Yuna bowed as response to Shun and immediately stormed out of the room. She's walking away from the Exhibit room faster than usual. When she reached her sit in there classroom she sat worriedly and panting. She asked on her mind,

[Did he hear it? Who is he? I've never seen him before.]

"Argh...I hope he didn't". She said clearing up her mind.

- - -

The bell rings and all the students entered there rooms immediately. Mr. Ueda entered there room and all the students in the room greeted him including Yuna.

"I know your class has been doing a great job towards your studies and I'm proud of that. So I want to introduce to you your new classmate. Miyazaki Shun." Shun came in.

"I'm Miyazaki Shun. Nice meeting you." He said introducing himself with a smile on his face and bowed in front of his new classmates.

"So I expect you guys would help him cope up with our lessons. You can take that chair on the fourth column." Mr. Ueda said pointing the chair next to Yuna.

Yuna who was part of the class and who was worried a little bit earlier dropped her jaw in surprise. She seems to be more shocked as she was a while ago. She looked  at Shun with her eyes widened and there gaze met. They stared at each other's eyes for a few seconds but Shun diverted his eyes on the other direction as he walk to his chair beside Yuna.  As he took his sit he stick his tongue out at the corner of his lips as if acting like there's nothing happened. Yuna swallowed hard, still worried that he might have heard her. The secret she've tried hard to keep, the truth that she've denying for a long time so that no one could judge her. Spent sleepless nights hoping that her feelings would vanish the next day. She already learned to accept the truth about there situation and got used to how they are right now. But she's worried that things would change if someone would find out about this. She doesn't know what to do.

- - -

And that day passed by but there's nothing about there meeting in the Exhibit room came out from Shun's mouth. It's only a smile, greeting, yes or no, a question, or  asking for help because he couldn't understand the topic.