Knowing them

School Of Rock Love ♥

“I am a visitor… My name is Seungho” That stranger told me.

 

“Then, why are you stalking me sleeping? You should go and stalk the school! Not me” I moved further a bit from him.

 

“I have no bad intention… I feel that you are like a beautiful picture when you are sleeping just now… It’s beautiful and attracts me to come here…” He complimented me and giving me his angelic smile.

 

I feel my face become hotter and blushes are formed.

 

“But… Wait! Normally our school wouldn’t allow random visitor! Oh wait… Don’t tell me that…”

 

*Hmm… I bet she knew it! She isn’t really that special as Joon said* Seungho thought.

 

“You’re the staff of don’t know what emblack idol group?!” I naively asked.

 

*Aigoo… This girl…* Seungho nearly break down when he heard me saying that he is one of the staff.

 

“Ah…Ha…Ha… Yeah…” He dryly laughed.

 

“I knew it! Luckily you’re not the emblack idol group member” I feel proud of myself for guessing it right.

 

“It’s now emblack. It’s MBLAQ. M-B-L-A-Q. MBLAQ!” He corrects me.

 

“M-B-L-A-Q- Mbleack… Emlaq… Ahh!!! So hard to pronounce! Aishh whatever it is! I don’t care” I ruffled my hair when pronouncing it.

 

“You don’t know them? You don’t even know any idol group?” He questioned me.

 

“What’s the point of knowing them? They won’t even know how we love them… It’s such a waste of time! I better save my time from chasing these far away star and dump more time on working!” I told him.

 

“You’re special”

 

“What’s so special? Oh wait! What time is it now?!” I pointed to his watch.

 

“Emm… 11.30 AM” He looked at his watch and said.

 

“WHAT?! Oh my god!! I need to go now! Bye!” I quickly stands up and leaving Seungho behind.

 

*As Joon expected, she is interesting* Seungho smiled when he watch me disappearing from his sight.

 

“We will meet soon”

 

----* At the school hallway *----

 

I quietly peek inside the class from the back door of our class. I saw Mr. Lee was writing on the board. I tip-toed in to the class quietly and hoping he would not saw me.

 

“Mr. Lee! Rio is late!” One of the witch told Mr. Lee.

 

“Nakayama Rio!” He called out my name.

 

*Dang it!* I glare to the witch informant.

 

“Yes…? “ I answered him.

 

“Why are you late again?!” He increases his volume.

 

“I…. I…. My stomach pain! So I stay in the toilet!” I touched my stomach and act like it’s not feeling well.

 

“Stomach pain AGAIN?! And go for about 45 minutes?!” He doubt me.

 

“Yes! I have… Constipation! They don’t want to come out so I need to wait them out so I need time so I am late for the class so Mr. Lee you will forgive me right?!” I give him a big smile.

 

“Ewww…” The witches make gross faces.

 

“See me after school” He coldly said.

 

“But Mr. Lee~~~~” I wanted to plead but he straightly look at me with his scary eyes.

 

I just quietly accept it and sit back down. For the whole lesson, I didn’t listen to what Mr. Lee teaching. My mind was full of him.

 

Thinking of his attractive eyes with some dark circles, his rosy red full lips, his soft voice and… *Oh wait!!! Why is it my mind full of him?!*I face palmed myself and I shake him off from my mind.

 

----* After school *----

 

I went to see Mr. Lee and give him nag a lot. It’s so bored listening to him and his words came in from right ear then out from left ear. After his long long long nagging lesson from him, at last he releases me!

 

I slowly walked out from the school building. There’s no more students at there except for few, still lingering at there. I walked towards the gate, lifelessly.

 

“Ahhh~~~ I still have lots of time before my part time job starts~ What should I do now~?” I sighed.

 

“Go to a date with me then” a guy voice cooed.

 

I quickly turned behind and looking for the owner of the voice. Then I saw a guy leaning at the wall, slowly tilting his head up.

 

“It’s a good idea right?” He smiled while looking at me.

 

“Crazy” I turned around after scolding him.

 

“Yah! Don’t be so mean!” He quickly rush in front of me and blocked my way.

 

“Who will go out with a crazy stranger that pops out from nowhere?” I stared at him with cocky face.

 

“Don’t be so proud” He glare at me.

 

“You couldn’t endure my proudness then get your body away from my path” I glare back to him fiercely.

 

“How about going with me?” A familiar voice come from behind.

 

I turned around only knowing that my guessing is correct! It’s him! He flashed out his angelic smile again.

 

“Any objections?” He tilted his head a little bit to the left and look at me.

 

“Okay!!” My words comes out themselves without my mind processing.

 

“Hyung! You thief!!” The guy complained.

 

“But… With one condition…” He said to me, ignoring the guy’s complain.

 

“What condition…?” I asked him.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the chapter though T^T

Hope you all like it T^T

Aishh school are making me frusta=rated T^T

 

Enjoy the story ! :D

Comments are most welcome ^^