At MBLAQ's house

School Of Rock Love ♥

Author's POV


Her attention was all at her stomach. His voice seems familiar to her but she couldn't think of it. He stops the cab and carefully laid her down.


As the car moves, he took out a handkerchief to wipe off the blood from her wounds. She is still clutching on her stomach. It was a big blow for her.


After not long, they reached their destination and that guy piggy back her. They entered a house and he shouted for someone.


"Hyung! Help!" He shouted.


Her vision start to blurred and soon, black out.


"What happened?" Seungho asked Joon as he rushed out to the door.


"Just bring her inside first! She got hit by those heartless women! Get the first aid kit here!" Lee Joon laid her down on his bed and instructed.


"Here!" Seungho entered the with the first aid kit.


Lee Joon grabbed it and start to apply bandages on her wounds. Seungho come back in with a hot towel. Lee Joon took it and placed in on her stomach to relieve the pain a little.


"Her cloths seems dirty..." Seungho said after finish treating her wounds.


"Let's help her change?" Lee Joon voiced out his opinion.


"Mwo?! Are you crazy?!" Seungho surprised on what Lee Joon said.


"Then??"


"Let's wait for stylist noona to come and help her change..." Seungho suggested.


"Yah! We can't let anyone know she is here!"


"Call Sooyoung noona to come earlier! She will keep secret for us!" Seungho said and took out his phone.


He text to their stylist while Lee Joon cover the blanket properly over Rio.


"Hmm!Done!" Seungho said.


"I think I need to cook something for her to eat" Lee Joon told Seungho.


"Wait! You.... cook?" Seungho look at him with his eyes widely open.


"Yeah~ Wae hyung?" Lee Joon look at him, confused.


"Our CEO still have no intention to change the dorm for us. So, we, MBLAQ, still want to live here" Seungho rapped out.


"Huh? What do you mean, hyung?" Lee Joon still couldn't get what Seungho mean.


"Don't. Cook."


"Wae yo~???"


"You will burn our dorm!" Seungho give up.


"What?! I won't ! I am a chef! Okay?"


"You're only expert in things that doesn't required the brain" Seungho cruelly said.


"Hyung! I have brain and I use it okay!"


"Just go and buy the food back!"


"Hyung~~~!!!!"


"Wait-" Seungho stopped him as he heard his phone rings.


Seungho went out of the room and answer his call. After a while, he come back into the room.


"Manager hyung wanted me to go and see him. You wait for Sooyoung noona to come, okay?" Seungho ordered him.


Lee Joon just nodded to his command and Seungho quickly went out.


"My nickname is muscle babo but I am not really babo okay !" Lee Joon mumbled and then exited the room.


He went to the kitchen and search for some ingredients for cooking porridge.


"Hmm.... Let's cook fish porridge!" He decided and quickly prepare the ingredients.


----* After 30 minutes *----


"Wooohooo~~! Done! Now just need to wait for the porridge to boil" Lee Joon clapped for his achievement.


- Ding Dong -


"Nu gu se yo ~?" He asked as he open the door.


"Annyeong Joonie!"


"Oh! Sooyoung noona! At last you came!" Lee Joon greeted her with a hug.


"Aigoo! Don't hug me like this! It gives me goosebumps!" She pushed him away and enter the house.


"Arasseo arasseo~"


"By they way~ Why Seungho ask me to come earlier? There is still 5 hours before MBLAQ's music program!" Sooyoung asked him.


"Cause we need your help!"


"What help? Have you all done something bad behind Rain?" She look at him suspiciously.


"Hmm! Of course not! We have done a good deed!"


"What good deed?"


"Whatever it is! Can you please help her change the cloth?" Lee Joon opened the door and revealing Rio sleeping on the bed.


"Omo?! Why is there a girl at here?! And full of injuries?!" She was surprised when she saw Rio.


"Noona! Just help her okay? But be careful of her wounds" Lee Joon told her.


"Yah! Is she your secret girlfriend or one of MBLAQ's?" Sooyoung asked him.


"Aniyo! She is just our friend!" He explained.


"You like her?"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for long time not updating :D

And yeah ~

Wae my readers doesn't vote for me? T^T ~

I am sad :(

But it's okay~

Vote for it now ! :D

Oh and did you all watch MBLAQ's hello baby? XD

I love that show <3 Keke ~

Till next chappie <3 ~

Ppyong :D