Problems

School Of Rock Love ♥

I woke up by the alarm clock that ringing just beside my ear.


"What time is it now...." I rubbed my eyes while my another hand grab the clock.


"WHAT?! OH MY GOD ! I AM LATE!" I threw the clock away and get ready for school.


----* At the school *----


I sat down on my chair and catch my breathe. I could really participate in 100m running if I run like this everyday. While I still catching my breathe, our teacher came in.


"Okay class... Get ready for the class! Take out your text book!" Mr. Kim said as he started to write on board.


I open my bag and search for my book. As I open, I found out something. A lunch box and a note. I take out the box and the note.


You are too thin! Eat more for your lunch!!
Although it's bought from the supermarket but still better!
Remember to finish it !

Thunder                       


My smile automatically formed when I read the note.


"Rio! It's not the time to have lunch yet! Please concentrate!" Mr. Kim said.


I quickly keep the things and concentrate on his teaching.


----* Lunch break *----


"Class over!" Miss Park announced and all of us cheered.


It's lunch break and I couldn't wait for the food. Although it's bought from supermarket but it's full of the five guys love and care.


"Itatakimasu!" I said and start to eat.


Kimbap is the one that git attack first. The whole kimbap entered my mouth at once.


"Omo! Did you see how she eat?!" An annoying voice said.


I looked up and that three with come again.


"Are you a girl?" One of them asked with mocking content in her sentence.


"You can really see that she is not" All of them laughed.


"Better than you, faker! Plastic barbie!" I said as I pick up another kimbap.


"What did you say?!" They slammed their hands on my table.


"P.L.A.S.T.I.C.B.A.R.B.I.E." I said with hard tone.


A hand laid on my left cheek after I finish my sentence. The pain strikes my left cheek. I glared at the attacker. It's one of the witch. She was looking at me fiercely.


"YAH! WHAT DID YOU SAY JUST NOW?!" She shouted at me.


"Are you deaf?! Plastic barbie !!!!" I glared at her back.


She wanted to slap me again but I manage to catch her hand and give her back the slap.


"Don't think that I am easy to be bullied! I was just too lazy to entertain you! Now get off from my place and get back to your plastic world!" I scolded.


"What is the matter here?" Our discipline teacher came in and the crowd starts to fade.


"What are you doing just now? Being a gangster?" She entered the class and walk towards us.


"Kang Min Yeon, What happened?" She looked at that witch and asked.


"She insulted me just now, Miss" She complained.


"Then?"


"Then she slaps me"


"You slap me first! Witch!" I cleared up.


"So? What?"


"Shut up! So both of you slapped each other right?" The discipline teacher asked.


"Yes....." We answered.


"Both of you! I will deduct your discipline marks and all of you sit back to your place" She said and all of my classmates moved back to their place.


"I will wait at here until the teacher come"


"I will make you pay for it!" She glared at me and went back to her seat.


----* After school *----


It's quite late for our class to over today. Whole school was deserted except for our class. I walked out towards the school gate.


As I was walking, something hard hit my head. I looked down and found that it is stone. I turned around and another stone was thrown on my forehead hard. A little blood starts to form on my forehead. The three witches was standing at there laughing. Then, they keep on attacking me with the stones and making me couldn't avoid them at all.


Min Yeon come nearer to me that makes me start to back off. The other blocked me and grabbed my arms.


"Having fun slapping me? Want to taste my punch?" She showed her fist to me.


I try to struggle but they won't let me go. In a second, her fist was laid at my stomach. I shouted out of the pain. After that blow, it makes me kneel down on the floor. She keep on hitting and punching while the other two holding me tight.


"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?!"


"Run!" They releases me and run away.


I collapsed to the floor.


"Are you okay?" A man voice asked me.


I couldn't have the chance to see his face and he carry me up from the floor.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong !!! :D

I am back ! ^^

Hehe :D

Exam is overrrr

Woooohooooooooo XD

And I wrote a few chapters when i am having my exam xD

So hope to update more 1 ^^

Enjoy the update !!

And guess who is that mystery guy ! XD

Kekeke ~

Comment <3 XD

Ppyonggg ~