End of the trip

School Of Rock Love ♥

"Mir... Are you okay?" I quickly stand up and check him out.


"I...Am...Okay..." He touches his stomach.


"Your stomach pain?" I check his stomach to make sure that he is okay.


"Aniyo.... I am only.... Hungry" He sit up and smile widely.


"You scared me!! Okay.... I owe you a hotdog! Let's go!" I pulled him up and we went to the fast food shop.


"Two regular hotdog please!" I ordered the food while Mir hiding himself behind the counter.


"Scared get recognize wrong again?" I whisper to him.


"Neeee..... Faster take the hotdog" He whispered back and hide back behind the counter.


"Here's your order miss. Thank you and please come again" The girl at the counter said and bowed to me.


"Let's go~~~~" I whispered to him and grabbed his jacket's hood.


We find a more quiet place and sit down to enjoy our food.


"This is mine... And this is yours!" I take out the food and give it to Mir.


"Yayyyy!!" Mir happily take it and quickly unwrap the wrapper.


"Let's eat!" Both of us say together and we start eating our food.


----* After 5 minutes *----


"Wahhhh~ It's so delicious!" Mir touches his stomach in circular motion.


"Yeah.... It is...." I still eating my food.


"Why are you eating so slow?" Mir looked at me with curious expression.


"I am.... full...." I nit my lower lips while staring at the remaining hotdog at my hand.


"What?! You just ate half of it and you are full already?!" Mir looked at me with surprise expression.


I pouted when he said that without moving my glance away from the food.


"Arraseo arraseo!! I help you eat then" Mir wanted to take my food but a hand snatched it away first.


"You shouldn't eat anymore, Mir" The hand owner said.


"Ahhh!!! Seungho hyung!!!" Mir whined when his food got snatched.


"I say no. That's the final decision." Seungho take a bite of my hotdog.


Mir pouted while looking at his hyung eating.


"Rio.... I think we need to go soon. Your working time is near" GO reminded me.


"Oh right!!!! I almost forget it!!!" Only i realize the time is 4.00 PM already.


I quickly stands up and wanted to walk away but a hand blocked me.


"No need to rush. Seungho hyung will drive you there" Thunder said while give me a warm smile.


I just nodded and looked away. Hoping that he doesn't saw my red face.


"Okeh.... Naw lats goal" Seungho said with his mouth full of food.


"Huh?" I blinked my eyes, trying to figure out what he said.


"Lats goal" He repeated.


"He said let's go" Thunder whispered into my ear and all of them start to walk to the main entrance.


GO helps Mir to wear back all his things and walk with him.


----* At the car park *----


"Rio! Rio! Let's sit with me!" Mir dragged me up into the car and sit me at the behind seat.


Seungho will be driving meanwhile GO sitting beside him. Lee Joon sits in front of us meanwhile I was sandwiched by Mir and Thunder at the back seat.


"Erm.... Three of you wouldn't feel can't breathe squeezing at the behind seat?" Lee Joon asked us.


"Aniyo! Rio is much more smaller and thinner than you! Your muscle are the one that make us feel wanted to die!" Mir replied sarcastically.


"Are you saying me too?" Thunder glaring at Mir.


"A-Aniyo! Thunder hyung is just nice!" Mir's body is like going to be one with the window.


"Okay children! Apply your seat belt! The car going to start now!" GO announced like we are in plane.


The car starts moving and heading back to my working place.


We keep on chatting about anything at the behind seat. Not long after chatting, I feel sleepy and unconsciously fall asleep.


----* Thunder's POV *----


I was looking at the scenery outside the window. The atmosphere starts to quiet down. Suddenly, something hit my arm. I glance back and it's Rio. She fall asleep already in such a short time. I moved her head a bit higher to place her head on my shoulder. I looked at her white and flawless face. It's so... beautiful.


*What are you thinking Park Sang Hyun!* I slapped myself and looked back to the scenery.


----* After 30 minutes *----


"Rio.... Rio...." Someone shakes me and called me up.


"Ye.....?" I rubbed my eyes, still subconscious.


"Reached your destination...." Thunder told me.


I looked around and saw a sign board writing "Waiting Bar". Only realize that I reached there. I quickly get off the car and head to the bar. Then, i head back to the car.


"Almost forgot! Thanks for sending me here! And thanks for giving me such a lovely day!" I thanked and bowed to them.


"No need to be so polite~" Seungho smiled when he saw me thanked them.


"It's important! Okay, I need to go now~ Annyeong~" I waved to them and they waved back too.


All five of them change glance with each other.


"Let's do as we planned" GO said, his face spread a weird smile.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for not updating recently ><

I have been busy for my mid term and assignments ><"

Hope you all like the update :D

 

Enjoy the story and comments are most welcomed ! ^^

Have fun :D