Ice Skating

School Of Rock Love ♥

“Yay!!!! Ice skating !!! Yay ! Yay! Yay!” Mir celebrate his happiness with some weird dance moves.

 

“Seungho… are you sure?” GO doubt him with worried expression.

 

“Rio… you go inside first… We will come soon” Seungho unlocked the door for me.

 

I just follow his instruction and wait them at the main entrance.

 

In the car, Seungho take out a black color bag and throw to his fellow members. They searched thoroughly the bag and they found some sunglasses, mask, scarfs and hats.

 

“Pick whatever you like~” Seungho said as he put on a hat and wore a frame glasses.

 

“Hyung!!! All the nice things taken by them!!” Mir whined while pointing at his other three hyungs.

 

“Just take it! Come!” GO pulled him to front and wears all the things on him.

 

“Hyung!!! I am not going to North Pole!! I am wearing like a weirdo!” His voice’s volume lowered down because of the mask and the scarf blocking his mouth.

 

“It’s cold inside so our baby , you must wear more cloth…If you get cold, then umma will heart pain. Understand?” GO smiled weirdly to Mir and Mir just nodded because he sensed some disaster may come if he whined more.

 

I was standing at the main entrance and wait for them. Many people passed by me. Then, I saw five guys wearing so many things like they are going to South pole. I take a good look at them and one of the guy look at me.

 

“Seungho?” I murmured.

 

They walk towards me and only I know that it’s them.

 

“Yah! Why are you all wearing like this?” I look at them, figuring out the reason.

 

“Oh? Er… cause we scared to get cold… You know that our job need to stay until late night so…” Seungho explained.

 

“Oh… Okay… But Mir, Are you okay?” I noticed Mir being too quiet.

 

He looked up with teary eyes.

 

“They bully me!!!” Mir whined.

 

“Come on Rio… Don’t care him…” Lee Joon wrapped his arm around my shoulder and walk away.

 

I followed him in and the others follow up too. We went to the counter to rent the equipments. All of the people passed by keep on glancing at the guys. Wondering why are they wearing so thick.

 

Without caring it, we went to the locker place to keep our belongings and wear our equipment. It’s funny to see them wearing like that with the equipment.

 

“Let’s go!!” Seungho hold my hand and slowly walk to the ice skating field.

 

“Ahh… I don’t know how to skate!” I holding on Seungho when I step on the ice floor.

 

“Don’t worry… I am here” He hold my hand tightly and slowly move.

 

He teaches me a lot and not long after that, I learnt the skill. He looses his grip and soon, I can skate without holding on him. Although my pose is awkward but it’s a success!

 

Later on, the other guys came and skate around us . we play happily and then only I realize, Mir is not with us. I looked around. There’s a group of girls surrounding a guy in the middle. That guy wears like Mir but his mask is removed. I slowly approach the group to have a clearer look.

 

“Oppa! Oppa! Sign for me!!” Those girls keep on saying the same things and stuffing him with books and pens.

 

“Ne ne ne! Calm down!”Thay guy keep on saying that too.

 

I walk closer to have clearer view. That guy roses his head and it’s definitely Mir! I wanted to approach him but Thunder came and turns me away from there.

 

“Rio-ah…. Let’s play with me! I teach you some skating steps!” With that, Thunder taking me away from there.

 

I glance back to Mir, still worrying for him.

 

----* At Mir’s Side *----

 

“Oppa!! My name is Mi yeon!! Sign for me please!!”

 

“Oppa !! Me too !!”

 

“Sign please oppa!!”

 

-Cough cough- “Pretty ladies, please give me a way. Mir is busy for his schedule. He need to go now” GO transformed into a manager look.

 

Lee Joon and Seungho become Mir’s assistant and quickly save Mir from the crowd. GO stopped the fans from following Mir and he quickly leave too when Mir escapes. They quickly hid themselves into a room.

 

“Yah!! You babo!! Why are you caught in that swarm of bees?!” Lee Joon starts scolding Mir.

 

“Really!!! What happened to you?! Wanna be the headline on the newspaper tomorrow morning?!” Seungho continue scolding him.

 

“Aniyo… It’s just that I feel a little bit dizzy so I take off my mask… I didn’t know that they will recognize me so fast.” He looked down to the floor.

 

At the same time, GO quietly come in and bumped to Mir.

 

“Oh sorry ! Eh? Are you okay now?” He asked Mir.

 

“Ne… I am sorry…” Mir apologized to them.

 

“Never mind… Come wear it back…” GO handed a mask back to Mir.

 

Mir just take it and put on.

 

“Okay! Let’s go! Don’t make Rio and Thunder wait us for too long” GO patted his shoulder and walk out with him.

 

“But GO –“ Lee Joon wanted to stop them but GO softly shakes his head and walks away.

 

----*At the other side *----

 

“Here, hold my hand and then turn” Thunder offered his hand to me.

 

I just take his hand and let him lead.

 

“Now… Slowly turn around” He rises his hands and slowly turn my hands.

 

I followed his instruction and turn around. We trained for a while and at last we can do it smoothly. I was so happy because at last have a chance to do something that I didn’t have chance to do before. Not long after that, the other four come to us.

 

“Having fun?” Seungho tapped Thunder’s shoulder and smiled to me.

 

“Yes! Thunder teaches me a lot!” I smiled back to him.

 

I saw that Mir was quite gloomy.

 

“Mir… What happened? Just now, why are you surrounded by the girls?” I asked him.

 

Mir looked up to me and then looked back to the floor.

 

“Erm… They recognize wrong him as Lee Hong Ki just now… So those girls wanted his signature” GO answered for him.

 

“Lee Hong Ki?” I asked him.

 

“Yeah… He is the main vocal in a group called FT Island” GO explained.

 

“Ohh okay” I just simply answered.

 

Mir then walked away from there quietly. I saw him walk away and quickly followed him.

 

“Mir! Where are you –“

 

I haven’t finished my sentence but I feel that I took a wrong step. That step makes me unbalance and my body falls in front. I closes my eyes quickly, hoping miracle to happens. It will hurt very much if we fall at the hard ice floor.

 

But I landed on something soft. Something like…. Human? I quickly open my eyes, seeing what it is. It’s….

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating recently T^T

And i don't know how to write and describe some parts so forgive me T^T especially the last part T^T

Okay !

Let's guess who is that ???? XDDD

Kekeke ~~~

Well, still enjoy the story ! :D

And comments are most welcome ! ^^

I love the comments !!! :D