First Meeting

School Of Rock Love ♥

Today going to be the last day of the final examination! So happy for it! But something sad about it is … I didn’t study much last night! Even didn’t have enough sleep. Feel so sleepy right now. Hope I will able to pass through the exam safely.

 

“Okay girls, put all your bag outside now! We are going to have chemistry examination now! Please be ready!” Miss Park announced.

 

The whole class quickly put their bag outside and sits back to their place. Miss Park then passed the papers to us.

 

“Okay! You may start your exam now! We will end on 10.30AM! All the best” Miss Park wished and we officially starts our last paper.

 

I quickly flip open the papers. *What is this?!* I screamed in my heart. All the chapters that I studied do not come out at all. I glance over the front and I saw the three girls looking at me. They are giggling at there.

 

*They do it again!!!* I send them a deathly glare but they giggled more.

 

“Quiet!” Miss Park warned them.

 

They evilly smirked and look down back to their papers.

 

*I am doom now!* I scratches my head and try my best to do it.

 

----* 10.30 AM *----

 

“Times up! Please put down your pen. Pass your paper in front now!” Miss Park instructed us.

 

I was sleeping for the half of the exam time. My paper was quite… clean? Yeah clean!

 

“Okay, all passed up right? Please stay at your classroom first. Don’t go anywhere!” Miss Park stop us from going out.

 

The classroom was full of complains. I don’t really care about it. Since I have nothing to do.

 

“Yah Nakayama Rio! Having fun in the exam?!” An annoying voice and giggling sounds surround me.

 

“Thanks to you!” I just bluntly said while glaring at them.

 

“No need to thanks us! It’s our pleasure” They laugh again.

 

“Childish” I shoot them back.

 

“It’s better than you this brainless and naïve pabo!”  They mocked me.

 

I laid my head down on the desk, ignoring them. That three witches always do this to me. But why am I always fall for it. *Aishh!!* I slapped my face while thinking about it.

 

I throw all the things away and fall asleep not long after that.

 

“Attention to class 5B students! Please sit down at your place in your class now! There are some problems regards your examination!” a thin voice crackled over the speakers.

 

I heard about it but doesn’t care. I just continue to sleep. After few minutes, the door slide open and our class teacher came in.

 

“Attention! Please sit at your own place now! We have some special guest here!” He announced but I never have intention to wake up.

 

The whole class was so silent. Waiting patiently for the special person to come.

 

“Let’s warmly welcome… MBLAQ!” he introduced and whole class was in chaos.

 

As soon as they step in, all the girls shouting, screaming and squealing.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! We are MBLAQ! Nice to meet you all!” They greeted us cheerfully.

 

Their sunshine smile, angel’s face makes them scream like crazy. I feel annoyed with those screaming. Hoping it will stop but it never dies down. Continuous screaming and shouting makes me frustrated. At last, I couldn’t hold on.

 

“YAH! CAN’T YOU ALL JUST KEEP QUIET?!” I stood up and shouted to them.

 

All of the students, teachers and MBLAQ too, were silent down and look at me.

 

“I couldn’t sleep because all of your killing pigs voice!! Aishh!!” I feel that I was going to crazy.

 

“Yah Rio! It’s MBLAQ here! Don’t you excited?!” One of the witches said.

 

“Who cares what MBLAQ or what brake?!” I shouted back and dashed out from the class.

 

----* MBLAQ’s Side *----

 

“That girl look interesting, right?” Lee Joon nudge Mir and whisper into his ear.

 

“Hyung! Don’t simply hit on a girl” Mir warned him.

 

“Oh whatever! After this schedule, I will try to explore that girl! We’re MBLAQ that no one can resist and yet that girl did. I wanted to know that is she so special” Lee Joon his lips while looking outside.

 

Mir and Thunder just shakes their heads, looking at their hyung’s bad habit.

 

----* At your side *----

 

“Aishh! So disturbing!!” I still didn’t open up my eyes fully while walking.

 

Luckily, I didn’t bump to any pole. Finally, I reach my secret place where I love to come when I feel down or feel sleepy. It’s a big tree in a hidden place. It’s so cool and quiet here. Not many students will come here because there’s rumors’ saying it’s haunted but I don’t think so.

 

I sit down under the big tree and lean against the tree trunk. The cool weather and shady tree making me feel sleepier. Soon, I fall asleep.

 

I don’t know how long I have slept for. I slowly open my eyes. But then, I saw a face. A fair complexion with bright eyes, ruby red and full lips and rosy pink cheek guy looking at me.

 

“You awake?” He asked with soft voice.

 

“Am I dreaming?” I mumbled while looking at him, blinking.

 

“No… You’re not dreaming…” He told me.

 

“I am not?” I still blur.

 

“Yes…” He answered.

 

“Then… WHO ARE YOU?!” I get shock after gaining my full conscious.

 

“I am….”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At last i updated !!! :D

Hope it's not disappointing! ><

 

Let's guess who is that? XP

And yeah i forget to say that, the school that Rio study is a girl school ^^

 

Well ~ Till next chapter ~ XD Annyeong ~~

 

Comments are most welcomed ! :D