Beautiful Stranger || The secret Plan

Life with Annoying Oppas.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still my POV! Don't get me wrong, but this IS a story about me, isn't it? Well, ISN'T IT? I don't care if you like my Oppa's much more, I'm still doing this cause the lovely author told me to. /author pats seohyun's head/

Okay, So enough with that! Back to the story!

 

I walked home from school, cause I was so friggin pissed. Tears continued to flow from my eyes as I walked by the sidewalk. I stopped to think for a while. What if Oppas question me on why my eyes are red, when I get home? I should really go somewhere else first..., I thought as I headed for the park.

 

Its a school day and no one's at the park. I guess, I'll have it all to myself then. I strolled around, trying to forget the scene earlier. I know I'm such a crybaby to be scared of ghosts still. But they shouldn't have done that. How reckless could they have been when I died out of fear? Ugh. Tears, once again, rolled down my cheek as I walked over to a swing set and sat on it. No one seems to mind a crying 17 year old, sitting on a swing, right?

 

Suddenly, as I was still looking down onto my toes while swinging, I felt a prescence beside me. And I was right, there is a person beside me.

 

This person was tall ( I can tell, even though he's sitting down ) and he had red hair. But the most distinguishing feature of his face was his never ending smile. I mean, who would just sit beside a girl, that he doesn't know, and smile like that, huh? Its so weird. And pictures of the 'smiling family' from the film 'Insidious' crept into my mind as I stared at him. But, not to deny, he was extremely handsome. Maybe a little bit too baby faced for a guy like him.

 

And as slowly as that, his head started to turn to my direction. I kinda got startled, but seeing his warm smile like that, he kinda made me calm down... a bit. I'm still suspecting him as part of the 'smiling family' =__=... His eyes lit up as soon as they found mine and to my surprise, his voice didn't suit his actual appearance at all.

 

''Yes?'' DEEP. that's what I describe his voice as. It was purely, DEEP. *shocked* But nevertheless, he did managed to make it up for his looks. Not anyone with a deep voice and red hair would pull off a normal B-Boy style get-up. This guy and his black snap-back really makes me want to flatter him for his fashion sense. As a model, myself, I do have to say. Pretty impressive, for a guy.

 

''E-excuse me?'' I stuttered, still quite shocked with his voice. I could not get the fact off of my head. The fact that this Deep voiced, tall, fashionista guy is talking to me.

''You were staring at me. I figured that, you wanted to say something?" he asked. I took a heavy breath and sighed deeply as I stared back at the ground. ''Ani...'' I said. ''...Please don't mind me...''

 

You know what? When a girl says 'Please don't mind me' she means 'Please talk to me more, I'm lonely.' And when he stopped swinging and stood up to face me, kneeling his left knee to level his height with mine, I SWEAR.

I COULD JUST IMAGINE A CHOIR SINGING IN ANGELIC VOICES.

A PRINCE PROPOSING TO A PRINCESS.

COULD YOU IMAGINE IT? COME ON. I'M TOTALLY FANGIRLING IN MY MIND RIGHT NOW.

 

I looked at him as he slowly kneeled infront of me. His hazelnut eyes searching mine. His red hair, gently swept by the breeze. Such handsomeness. Plus the fact that we're both looking into each other's eyes. I look like a broken-hearted princess being comforted by a dashing prince. And slowly, his hand reaches for my cheek, wiping off the tear that unconciously slipped out my eyes.

OMO.

OMYGOSH.

WTF. *fangirl mode: on (in my head)*

 

This feeling. Love at first sight? No. Then WHAT? Haha. I might look crazy to you, but... NAH! I DO LOOK CRAZY NOW. OMG.

 

''Want to talk about it?'' he slowly asked. His deep voice echoing in my ears as I closed my eyes and nodded. But all that's in my mind right now is how I was able to talk to this guy while hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter