KREASE. || I'm Sorry, okay?

Life with Annoying Oppas.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As if time stopped, and she froze with it, as well.

 

Surprised by the fact that her first crush was a... gay.

 

Baekhyun looked at her concernedly as she stood frozen on the ground. He tried to wave his hand infront of her face and slowly, she started to come back to reality.

 

"Yoohoo~! Hyun! What happened to you?" he asks, worried that he might have shocked his bestfriend. The mere thought her, already having feelings for his gay stalker already crept into his mind, but shaking it away, he shook her by the shoulder and she blink innocently before faking a cough and excusing herself from baekhyun's prescence.

 

So, he has no choice but to admit. She did fall for his gay stalker BUT now that she knows, he surely knows that her feelings for the said biual has already drowned down the drain. A smirk formed on his mouth, thinking of ways to make her forget about Park Chanyeol.

 

Meanwhile, running to the bathroom, her breathing became hoarse as she squealed silently and irritatingly at her most stupidest act.

 

"SEOHYUN YOU STUPID--- AISH!" she ruffled her own hair as she looked at the mirror only to see someone from one of the cubicles. She turned around as a smirk formed from the other girl's lips. Seohyun looked at her menacingly as the said girl walked--- or more like, strutted with her arms crossed beside Seohyun. Her icy-irritating-devilish eyes piercing through Seohyun's as she stood there facing the same mirror as hers.

 

"So," the other girl started. "What's this? The school's Queenka? Calling herself 'stupid'? Isn't that interesting?"the other girl remarked, making Seohyun fume in anger. The other laughed but as soon as Seohyun thought of a counter-attack, her smile turned into a deep frown.

 

"Don't get started with me," she looked at the other girl, crossing her arms on her chest. "JUNG S-O-O-J-U-N-G." she said, a smirk forming on her lips, atlast. The other latter rolled her eyes as she wore her famous face looking at her with a scowl. "UGH. ITS KRYSTAL NOT THAT UGLY NAME." she finally walked out, leaving seohyun in a fit of laughter, holding her stomach. "She never changed!" she whispered to herself as she shook her head, a smile still formed on her lips. But she felt incomplete. What could she have lost?

 

Then realization came as she stared at her wrist.

 

"OMO!" she screamed, holding both of her cheeks.

 

"I'VE LOST IT!" she ran out.

 

And for that moment, she forgot her latest problem which wasn't that big of a deal.

 

On the other side...

 

"Hyung!" Sehun called out to the boy who seemed to be engrossed in turning the cube in his hands. Looking up, he greeted Sehun with a smile. "Have you seen Mi Lady?" Sehun continued and Luhan could only tilt his head in confusion. Sehun rolled his eyes as he pointed on the girl in his phone. "Seohyun. Did you see her?" he asked once again, only to gain a shrug from the latter. Sehun slumped on the chair beside his favorite cousin as he looked at the distance with a pout on his face.

 

Honestly, the latter has been looking for Seohyun since the incident this morning. The girl forgot her damn bracelet and Sehun was hesitating if he should bring it back to her or not. A very decisive thought of What would she say if I gave it back to her? was currently going through his mind. He, once again, fished out the bracelet from his pocket and stared at it.

 

"Asdsfdfjhgldjk..." Was all Luhan heard before turning to his dongsaeng and looking at him who was straing weirdly at a piece of accesory. "Yah, Oh Sehun!" he shouted making the young latter shocked and almost threw the breacelet out from his grasp."W-wae, hyung?" Sehun asked innocently."Does that witch own that thing you're holding?" he said, pertaining to the girl who threatened his life and Sehun's.

 

"Witch? Hyung? What witch? Do you still belive in those stuff? Haha." Sehun chided, making Luhan frown as he corrected him. "No, the ugly frog you call your 'SOULMATE'." he mocked Sehun in a high pitched irritating voice as he said the word 'soulmate'. Luhan was not a person to belive in such. He always thought that things like '

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter