School || Ghostly encounter.

Life with Annoying Oppas.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Seohyun's POV*

 

''Oh? Seohyun? What's wrong?'' Minseok Oppa asked as I sat by the stairs on our back door, where I usually hang-out at home. I was thinking of what happened to me for the past weekend. It was last saturday when I bumped into yoona unnie's Jerkish brother and then this last sunday, this monkey looking jerk ruined my friendly date with baek. I saighed as I looked up at oppa.

''Oppa...'' I looked at him. ''... How do I deal with annoying people in my life?'' I asked, pouting. Oppa sighed as well before answering me back. ''What do you mean? Haven'y you dealt with us for your whole life?'' he smiled. I smiled back knowing what he meant. Yes, my oppa's were annoying, but I love them because they're my oppas and no one can replace them in my heart. Those six idiots that always manage to spend time with me~

''Well, what are you still doing here?'' someone asked behind me. Both me and Minseok oppa looked behind us, only to find Joonmyoen oppa in his suit as he drank coffee. ''Doesn't your school start at 40 minutes?'' He looked at me susupiciously. ''Not skipping, again, are we?''

I sighed as I said bye to Minseok oppa ad stood up from the stairs. I walked pass Joonmyeon Oppa making a face that I know'll annoy him more. He did an annoyed faced back at me before attempting to hit my head but I managed to get away as I stuck my tongue out at him. Oh, Oppa, when will you change?, I thought as I boarded our car. The driver greeted me as I shuffled my bag for my phone. I nodded back and he drove me directly to school, just before Yoona unnie called and asked me if I could pick her up. I agreed and the driver took a left turn to go to Yoona unnie's home.

Our car arrived at their house in 10 minutes. I saw Yoona unnie waving at me as our car slowed down infront of their gate. I stared at the house. Not bad for the Director's daughter., I thought as she entered and sat beside me. We were about to drive off when Yoona unnie suddenly stopped the driver.

''Waeyo, unnie?'' I asked, looking at her confusedly. She smiled as she looked to my left where their house gate was opening once more. ''My brother.'' was the only thing she muttered and my eyes widened in shock.

Staring straight into my eyes, from outside was a tall, silver-haired, conceited jerk. He smiles as he opend the door on my left. ''May I come in?'' he asked, still with those conceited slits he calls his eyes. ''Andwae!'' I said, but Yoona unnie elbowed me.''Aish.. erm... on the other side...'' I muttered, he then hummed as he closed the door on my left and went to the opposite door.

I saw Yoona unnie smile teasingly as she exchanged her glances between the two of us. The jerk was just there, with his earphones on, humming as Yoona unnie kept on nudging me. I ignored unnie as I looked out the window. People were staring at our car, knowing who owns it, they made a path. The once, noisy crowd, became quiet as soon as they saw that we were coming.

''So, where are we dropping off yourbrother?'' I asked Yoona unnie and she stopped fiddling with her phone. She looked at me slowly with an I-CAN'T-BELIVE-YOU face. I looked at her confusedly as I said. ''What? Is there something wrong with what I said?''

''Hyunnie-ah, I know you think my brother's a Jerk, but it isn't nice to drop him off when we're already near school.'' she scolded me. 

But... Wait... We're heading to Me and Unnie's school.... Does that mean.... He's studying here, too?!, I thought as I made a shocked face and looked at unnie with a JJINJA look and she gave back a ARE-YOU-KIDDING-ME look. I quickly looked down at my lap, realizing that he may be one of my classmates that I never notice.

I slowly peeked over unnie and onto him who still has his earphones on, not caring about the world. I looked at the small nametag on his jacket, but I can't clearly see it, so I leaned in more, forward, really trying to see it, when unnie suddenly spoke.

''He's in class 1-A, Seohyun. I can't believe you don't know him.'' unnie scoffed as she fiddled with her phone once more. 

Okay, so that was shocking. I never knew. Nope. Not in my life. Unnie has been my best friend, since like, forever. But this is the only thing that I didn't know about her. Her brother. She has a friggin brother. And she won't even introduce him to me? Like WTF. 

SUDDEN REALIZATION. I DUNNO HIS NAME. D__O

''Young Miss, we're here.'' the driver blurted, making me wake up to reality. Unnie's brother already went off and unnie was there, busy fiddling with her phone.

''Why aren't you getting off?'' I asked Yoona unnie and she shot-up. ''Oh, we're already here? Ha-ha... O-kay, Seohyunnie~ See you soon~!'' she said in one breath as she went off and waved at me. I looked at her suspiciously as she left. Something's up with unnie and I can tell that the other unnies are apart of this. Totally. No doubt. And I'm the only one who's left out, So, yeah, I know its about me. I know it. =__= There's even a group on unnie's contacts named: 'SNSD except Seobb'. Ugh.

''Young Miss, are you still dazing out?'' the driver asked. I was in a mood, I looked at him fiercely as he looked back at his steering wheel. I scoffed as I opened the door and got off. Aish, What are the unnie's planning?!, I thought, kicking a pebble on the ground. 

 

--

 

I just started studying here since Yoona unnie's family owns the school. I was just walking by the corridor when I noticed how well-furnished and how enat the school lobby looks like. I nodded in amazement, while looking up. The windows are large and they let a large amount of sunlight into the lobby. I stopped in the middle of the busy crowd as I fiddled with my phone, trying to call my bestfriend. Yes, I'm calling Baek, cause he's like studying here, too~

 

Seo to Baek Oppa: Yah, where are you? I got lost again.
Baek Oppa to Seo: I'm at the student council room. I'm the president, remember? Well, then, I'll just pick you up, where are y--

 

''Hey!'' I shouted when some jerk suddenly grabs my phone. I looked up and to my surprise. The unhealthy monkey goes here too. ''Yah! You unhealthy Monkey! Gimme back my phone!'' and as soon as I dropped the word unhealthy monkey at him, everyone started to gasp. A smirk escaped his lips, looking at my confused face. What's going on?, I thought, looking at the crowd.

 

A circle started to form around us. I don't know why, but I'm not really bothered. Thie unhealthy monkey doesn't know who's he's dealing with. Tss.

 

''Yah, give me back my phone or else...'' I snarled at him.

''Or else what? What, Ms. Froggy?'' he mocked, danging my phone infront of my face. 

 

Okay, so THIS IS IT. HE HAS CROSSED HIS LINE. THAT SILLY NICKNAME. HOW DARE HE. INSULTING MY KERORO LIKE THAT...

 

''Oww!'' I smirke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter