Birthday part 3

Starting over

Starting-over_zpse58b1b38.png

RAVIS POV

I walked away from kris and went upstairs to -her- room. While I was climbing the stories I didnt know how I really felt, I wasnt sure how she felt about me either. I got up to her room and I seriousiley didnt know what to say to her when I went in (if she let me in). I knocked on her door softly and since she didnt open I opened the door quietly and i saw that she wasnt in there. SHE WASNT IN THERE!!! I kind of started panicking but then I realized that she probably was in the bathroom because the lights were on.

I knocked on th door but she wasnt answering and then I opened the door (well, this kind of was weird) she was sleeping in her jacuzzi, yes you guys heard asleep in her jacuzzi. Her bathroom was pretty big but mine was kind of like that aslo. It was because we were rich. not to be offfensive. But to tell the truth when I think about it, we dont even need such big bathrooms, there are poor people in this world who's houses are like the size of this bathroom.

7679932.jpg  thats only PART of the bathroom

I had an evil idea. Yeshh, so mabye I'm a little evil. (BTW guys im not erted, there are bubbles in the jacuzzi, so yea).I went up close to the jacuzzi and whispered some dirty things. when I said one thing in particular she screamed, and omg it was like a high pitched scream I started laughing so hard, the look on her face was so....... I took out my phone and took a picture _PIC PERFECT_

She was screaming but i couldnt help but laugh. Then she smiled her evil smile. I quickly got up and was about to leave when she splashed the water on me. Oh crap my mom was going kill me. Whatever.  I smiled evilly at her and splashed the bubbly water back at her. RIGHT ON HER FACE. ^_^. She got up and said "THIS IS WAR....!!!"

Then I got out so she could put her clothes on. 

She came out and said "meet me outside tomorrow at my house in the back" and then she went out the door. 

I went downstairs and saw that most people were already leaving.

Yes,finally. I could be home alone. Then my mom pushed me towards he door.

"you do need to have some manners young lady!" 

I sighed and put on a smile and said "kamishmanda,thank you for coming," to about everybody except luhan nice he was being a jerk as always. Seriousley, guys!! Finally I hugged everyone of exo and vixx and min ho oppa. I came back inside the house and umma was talking the phone so I went upstairs into my room. Who I saw laying there was Ravi oppa. Hehehe, I meant what I had already said earlier.... I went to the side of the bed and (tried) to push him off the bed. Ohmygawsh it's not that Ravi was heaven, nope that's what it was, for me he was heavy. My struggle went on for about 5 minutes when I finally pushed him off the bed . YES! VICTORY. 

My gri turned into  scowl because he st starting sleeping on the floor. I sighed, I mean Ravi was known for his sleeping. 

"Yah, I'm not giving you a blanket, you're going freeze on the floor.."

HE DIDNT EVEN REPLY!! 

'Fine be like that but don't come running to me wn you get old." 

I scowled and got out of my room and went downstairs: I was just about to go down the stairs when I saw a picture of me and -him- I looked at the picture closely how could of this happened? We'l the answer was MY  OWN  parents... How could they let this happen? How could they ever........ 

My thinking was cut off by umma who had called me.

"COMING," I yelled just in case she didn't hear me. I left the photo where it was apwishing u could back in time. And fix everything. 

I went down the stairs and my mom was on the phone, waiting in the kitchen, "sweetie, I need you to sign this paper, it's for my business. 

"Is this really important, and how come I have to sign papers," I grumbled back at her. I sighed umma worked to much she was the CEO of SM and also had her own gigantic beauty business, I mean like for real is one huge Jon not enough for her?

I didn't really have two jobs, I has acting which was what I mainly did but then again I also had modelling. It was technically 1 job that I had a passion for. I really did like modeling it's just when they put an overload of make up I didn't like that. But the other then that I really did love my job.

"Ok sweetie, I have to go now and meet up with a future business partner."

"ok,umma." 

Umma left the house and it was the middle of the night but I didn't really feel like sleeping so I went into the kitchen which was a HUGE MESS. The maids were abut to start cleaning up but I shooed them away and told them to go home and rest, and thanked them for working hard today. 

I craxked my knuckles and started cleaning first I took all the plates and the ones that we're plastic I threw out but the ones that were ceramic I put it in the sink. I really sis enjoy cleaning whenever we had a big party in the house I would tell the maids to go home and clean up it was something to put my mind on. I did actually really enjoy it though it was nice to have something else on my mind. 

After cleaning up the whole house, yes people were all around the house (except mine and ummas room) 

i finally finished cleaning around 3 or 4 in the morning. Pics was so tired that I just slept on the sofa, besides Ravi was in my room, but I could of gone to the guest house. I sighed and fell asleep smiling tomorrow was going to be fun. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Srry for the late update and I know it's short I was really busy :(