Surprise meeting with exo

Starting over

photo Starting-over_zpse58b1b38.png

You are in the hospital with alot of eyes on you. Finally somebody breaks the silence. "Who are you and what are you doing with Luhan," says this really cute and adorable looking guy.

"Umm, I kind of accidently ran into him and he fainted," you lied, you couldnt tell them the truth that you actually kicked him. Then you realized somebody that you had seen before it was chanyeol and then you realized that it was exo m and exo k togther. you started freaking out that they would be really mad at you for hurting one of their members.

"Anneyong noona!!!,"Chanyeol said really happily, you were really surprised because no one had ever called you noon a before but that was mostly because you didnt let them. Then the really tall one greetd you and introduced you to everyone else, "anneyong, im Kris, this is sehun hes the maknae, and these idots are xiu min, su ho, lay, chen, tao, kai, baekhyn,and D.O.," he introduced. THey all bowed to me.

Then chanyeol said" And this is Min young Noona!!"

They all just stared at me until I blushed and said "its really not a big deal, and most of you guys are older then me and are my seniors."

Then the one I think is Sehun said "yah what did you do to Luhan hyung anyways, because he doesnt faint that easily.

I felt so nervous but then I guess I should just tell them it would be better if they heard it from me and not Luhan because he would probably exagaate it alot. "I kind of had an arguement with him and I thought I kicked his thogh but i think I hit him in one of his pressure points and he just fainted and I bbrought him over here," you said in one breath, and loked up at them."

Then you were really surprised because Kris just said "Yah, serves him right for argueing with a girl like you."

 They were all laughing relly hard and it made you happy because the way the whole group was just so..... It was something that you could never be like and then yuo were wishing that you had fiends like them, anybody who usually wanted to be your friend wanted to be your friend becase you were really rich.

The  you were wondering what they were doing here "So what were you guys doing here?" you asked because you couldnt hold your curiosity inside.

"We were filming for a MV," they all said at the time and you laughed at that because they all said at the same time.

They all blushed and laughed and then you saw that one of the members was missing it was the maknae sehun. The you looked around the room to see if he wasa in the room.
"Please excuse me, I have to use the bathroom,' you said politely to all of them. you didnt really have to use the bathroom but you did need to check on Luhan because you really couldn't think straight unless you knew he was okay.

You pushed open the door that you saw that they put Luhan in. The you saw him sleeping, you walked up to the bed and you smiled when you saw him. He looked so angelic that if you didn't know his real personality you would of thought he was probably really angelic. But you did.

Then you slowly sat on the edge of the bed. You were so tired you felt like sleeping. Then you thought that you would just lay down for a minute. Then you slowly stretched in the bed and fell asleep

~7 hours later~ 

You woke up and yawned and then stretched. Then you noticed that somebody was sleeping next  to you. Then you saw it was Luhan.

What the hell am  I doing here your mind was screaming . Then it all came back to you  and you remembered how you fell asleep on Luhans bed but you weren't sleeping next to him, you had been on the edge. You loudly got up so you would wake him. You really wanted to push him off but he was kind of injured so you didnt. He still didn't wake up, so you pinched his cheeks but he STILL didn't wake up so you kicked him on his leg and did he wake up NO HE DIDNT! It made you really pissed because he was awake but he was fake sleeping.

Right then all the members of exo came in and you had forgot about them, oh they had probably had seen you in the bed with -him-. the chanyeol came up to you and hugged and screamed in a playful voice "Yah what were you doing with him in bed if theres anyone you should sleep with it should be me," he whined.

"Geez channie i didnt sleep with him i fell asleep on the edge of the bed by accident," you whined back at him. Then he smiled at you and said " i guess its ok this time but I'll only forgive you if you push him off the bed," he said with the cutest face ever.

This kid for real, he was like the little brother you never had. You laughed evilly in your head they were letting you push the devil off the bed. They all kept shouting like maniacs and telling you to push him off.

"Yah, stop yelling I'll push him off the bed ok but you guys need to do something for me its all part of my plan," you said happily. Then you told them to gather around and told them your secret plan."

They all looked at you with the weirdest and funniest expression ever. You couldnt help but burst out laughing. Omo these guys...... It was so funny how the guys you only met yesterday could make you laugh so much.

Then the guys gathered around the floor where Luhan would fall. Then you mouthed "you guys ready?" they all nodded and put on the weirdest faces ever.

You went over to the bed and pushed Luhan off the bed so hard that your arms cracked. Then you took out your phone and stood behind the guys. Then Luhan woke up and he woke up to all of the members weirdest faces out.

"YAH WHAT THE ARE YO GUYS DOING????" he yelled. you took the photo of his face. you smiled and said to luhan "smile, so it can be PICTURE PERFECT!" All the guys burst out laughing it was so fracking funny. You ran out of breath, you couldnt believe it, his face was so priceless and you laughed at him evilly becuase you could blackmail him now.

Then your phone rang. When you saw that it was your mom you freaked out and looked at the time, it was already 1 and you had a picture shoot in 25 minutes exactly. You didnt pick it up because you knew that your mom would yell at you for not already being at the house, you had never been late to any of your photo shoots.

"Yah, I need to leave guys, I have a photo shoot in 20 minutes now and I have to go so you see you guys around. Everybody said bye to you and chanyeol being the little kid he is he jumped on your bck before saying bye, the only one that didnt say bye was luhan.

Sehun had come up to you and asked you your phone number, you thought that it was really cute because when he asked you he was so sigh unlike the usual hyper sehun.

You went out the door and left, you were going to be dead when you got their, your mom had texted you and said to just come their and thats where they would do the make up and all that boring crap. You sighed and got in your car and drove.

A/N ok so im so sorry for not updating unti ltoday, i was really busy because we have exams coming up next week so I probably wont have time to I barely finished this chapter I know i only have 4 chapters but just stick with me please I changed the story from only suscribers because people should just be able to loo kat it and they might not even like it. Okay so I need to see exos comeback is it jsut me or are exo da best things in my life wish I ould meet them. sighs. right now Im kind of changing the storyline plz tell me if you guys like it or naww.

sehun *adorbs

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNN5ws4Gy0xB2DYzGKRsf            images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXwEyaavY-h7o8U3ID_q7               IM GOING TO DIE OF THIS INSANE CUTENES!!!

 

luhan adorbs

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7hVVJKU5gsVa4lIj1HBL         OMO AEYGO RIGHT THE           HE LOOKS LIKE A BABY CANT BELIEVE THIS GAWD U R 2 CUTE IM NOT IN YOUR LEAGUE YYYY ????

 

                

        

 

            images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDd2bdONg0tMEYb1TTgwA dont hate

 

         U

GUYS 4REAL ENJOY THE MAYO AND MAKE LUHAN HAPPY

BYE BYE IM SO HAPPY BC OF EXO U GUYS MAKE MY LIFE THANK U FOR BEING IN MY LIFE