Surprise

Starting over

Starting-over_zpse58b1b38.png

A/N Do you guys like me doing POVS or should I write in 3rd person plz comment Oh yea btw Leo isnt in this chapter at all he didnt come to min youngs house.

MIN YOUNGS POV

I got out of my car and saw that all the guys had already parked their cars. I went over to them.

"Wow, noona you have a really big house."

"Yah, but I dont really like it, I rather live in a smaller house in which I'm happy instead of a big house where I'm not happy."

"Ok, then if your lonely, I'll always be happy to stay with you."

I smiled and said "mmmhh I wish that you guys could live with me that would be sooo funn, but then it would feel like you guys were my oppas, and you know the farther you are from somebody the more you love them."

"YAH, so you wouldnt us as your oppas," they all yelled at me in a funny way.

I pouted and said 'You guys arent being fair, I'd love you guys as my oppas, but like I said before then we wouldnt be that close anymore."

They all sighed at the same time and said "Ok, then lets go inside."

OMO they all just spoke at the same time and all sighed and they all said the same thing, and they all ignored like it was nothing these guys....

I went up to the door and took out my key and unlockd the door. It was unlikely my mom was home. The guys followed me inside.

All the lights were out, which was weird because the were always on because the maids would always be at home. I had no idea where the light switch was, and it creeped me out.

"YAH, noona why are the lights out?" Hyukkie asked.

"I have no idea."

I got really mad because I couldnt find the light switch, see this is one of the reasons I hated having a big house.

Ten Ravi started laughing "You cant find your own house lights, min young, I'm so disspointed in you." Then he turned around and flipped the lights on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOUNG," yeled all of vixx, and my mom,and surprsingly all of exo  was their and... oppa was here to. I was so surprised and smiled and started lauhging and hit my forehead, I couldnt believe I forgot my own birthday.

Then my mom came up to me and said "Happy birthday min young, I cant believe youre already 19, I'm so proud of you."

Then Ravi came up to me and hugged me and whisperedin my ear "Youre already 19, wow well we'll have to wait only 1 more yearand then we can get married."

I laughed because he said it with a straight face ad I kissed him on the cheek.and he hugged me back really hard. Then he let go becuse the others were waiting.

Then all of vixx conratulated me and Ken came bouncing, he was so hyper and hugged me really hard. Man this guy, hes always so high, but thats what I liked about him he was always happy and cheerfull.

Then channie came up to me and said "yah, noona you didnt even tell us it was your birthday, why ae you so mean to me?" then he started sniffling and pretnded to fake cry, "And It ws your mom who told us, not even you," then I went up to him and whispered in his ear "if I give you a kiss on the cheek, will you forgive me?" He smirked at me and whispered back "Do you want to, are you making a excuse just to do that, but I guess I'll forgive you."  I blushed at that and kissed him on the cheek.

Everybody was looking at us and it felt kind of weird and I pushed him away. Then Sehun came up to me really excited and handed me a really nice wrapped present. Oh yeah did I mention I cannot wrap presents. "I didnt know what to get you so I just thought you might like this, talking about presents all of them brought me one expect Luhan and Kris, those self-absorbed jerks.

Then the rest of exo wished me happy birthday except -them- I didnt expect Luhan to say happy birthday to me but I did expect Kris to. I wonder what was wrong with him, he wasnt like this when I firt met him. Whatever bastards will stay bastards. And some turn into bastards.

Then Kris came up to me and said "Happy Birthday, I didnt really want to be here but -they- dragged me here, oh yeah by the way if your waiting for Luhan to say happy birthday he wont you should be glad that I did at least." and he walked away. "What a effin jerk" I said really low to myself. He turned around and smirked and said "I heard that by the way." And Luhan and him went to the living room where the rest of them were watching some sports, I didnt really care.

Then I remebered about -him- I slapped myself, I was so bsuy with the guys that I didnt even see him. He wasnt even sitting with the guys on the sofa. I hurried up the stairs to my room and knew that -he- was probably going to be their. And -he- was, he was standng by the balcony. I tiptod from behind and then hugged him from the back, " Happy birthday minnie,"  min ho said to me."

He hugged me back and lead me to the balcony and pointed at a star," you know that star, it reminds me of you."

"You know why because its meaning is princess and youll always be my princess."

I smiled because min ho was the one that I could always count on. Whenever. Wherever.

Then he took me in his arms and spun me around, I was so happy at the moment I dint want him to stop but eventully he had to.

"Yah, Minnie what have you been eating, I swear I feel like your getting fatter everyday," he said playfully. I pouted "Yah, I dont think its me thats got fatter, but you who got weaker.

Then he poked me in my stomach and I think I also forgot to mention I AM BIG TIME TICKLISH< THATS WHY I HATE PEOPLE WHO TICKLE ME OR TOUCH ME. I started laughing and of course min ho knows its my weakness and he starts tickling me and I fall down on my bed and he jumps on top pf me, and I remember hes really tickish also. HAHA I LAUGH EVILY TO MYSELF HES GOING DOWN NOW!!

I start tickling him and he starts tickling me, were all over each other laughing. I havent this much fun with min ho in forever( IF forever means 2 days ago).

Then the door opens, I forgot about all the guys, I bet they were thinking wrong things about me, since I'm up in my room with  a guy. And of course it had to be damn Kris. I ws laughing and so was min ho when he came in. Then we both froze thinking the same thing were dead. My mom didnt me having skinship with a guy but she would probably freak if she know that we were both laying on the bed togather but not in that way.

I WAS TOTES  DEAD THOUGH......

And kris was jsut standing there unil he said "  I think you guys should lock the door sometimes, and by the way Park Min Young your mom was calling you and Ravis wondering were you were. I cant believe he actually said my fully name though. Then he left.

"I think we should go downstairs now." we both said at the same time and then laughed. i got up and fixed my clothes and dress and we both went downstairs.

Anyways I hopeKris didnt get the wrong feeling about us, min ho was more like a brother not in -that- way. But who cared what Kris thought.

Apparently a little peice of my heart did. I sighed and went downstairs with min ho.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N Soo how di you guys like it I kind of had free time so I was like why not udate please comment and suscribe.....

THX 4 ALL MY READERS.