Surprise

Starting over

Starting-over_zpse58b1b38.png

I woke up to see that I was in my own room.. I yawned and then I suddenly realized I wasn't sleeping here before I was on the sofa last night and Ravi was in my room. I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw that I was a mess. My hair was all messy and I felt so ito lazy to brush my hair so I just my hair up in a bun. Even though I hadn't combed it still looked perfect, too perfect. After all nobody was perfect. Then I remembered last night and groaned I can't believe I actually kissed Ravi, I mean he is my BFF after all. I guess I should apologize and then I remembered my plan and I grinned. I got out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth and cleaning my face. I get my phone from my drawer and texted Ravi,Vixx,and exo to come to my house. This afternoon was going to be part fun and part revenge...

I went downstairs and saw that the maids were cooking something heavenly..

"Mmmmm what's cooking?"

"Blueberry pancakes miss."

"Oh they smell heavenly I can't wait to have some."

"Alrighty miss their almost done."

I came downstairs and saw that I would probably not be able to eat even two, looking at the size of them. I would only be able to eat only 1 of these gigantic things!

"Holy crap these things, their gigantic!"

"Oh so sorry miss we'll make you smaller ones, oh we're really sorry."

"Don't worry I'll finish this bad boy.."

I got ready for a big meal and then thought about how much calories this would be.  It's okay I'll get through it I'll just jog it all out and then I started eating my gigantic pancakes. Mmmmm, "these are so good," I said with a mouthful. My maids just giggled about silly I was being. I just shrugged,"you dont expect me to eat ladylike do you, because I'm not very good at that."

Then I got up and said thank you and went to the bathroom to change my pajamas into a tshirt and shorts to go jogging. I went to my room in to my shoe closet and grabeed a pair of sneakers. Then I sat on my bed and got my phone and started downloading new songs and grabbed my beats from the table and started to stretch.

I went down the stairs and yelled out "I'M GOING GO JOGGING FYI."

Then I went out the door and it was hot outside, god this awful sun its going make me go black I swear. I put my beats on my ears and closed my eyes and put a random song on. 2NE1's Ugly came on, eh, I like this song alot so I was good with it and I started to slowly jog. After a few minutes I got faster and I was already at the playground at where all the children are usually. I slowed down a little bit and they just looked so cute playing. then all of a sudden I saw a girl fall off the swing trying to showoff to one of her friends. I was about to go run and help her and as I watched I saw that not one of her friends was actually helping her . They were all just  sitting there. Then all of a sudden a boy came out of nowwhere and he helped her get up and whispered something in her ear to make her laugh. Then when she smiled the boy grinned the little girl could possibly be 4 or 5 and the boy probably 7 or 8.

When I saw that she was alright and happily hugging her brother I started jogging really fast, deep in my thoughts.

I was looking down still thinking..... when BAMMMM!!!!

I fell on somebody and I was getting up and kept on apologizing.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, are you ok, sorry I was lost in thought so please excuse me."

I didnt want to look up and look at the face because then they would see my face and they would mabye know who I was.

"Hmph! Watch where you're going man seriously I swear a guy can't even jog without girls bumping into him."

I recogonized this voice not in a good way trust me it was like a evil reminder head when I finally recogonized it. KRIS! Sh** what the hell was he doing here?

"YOU?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN HUH? THAT GIRLS BUMP INTO YOU! GUYS LOVE BUMPING INTO ME BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: So sorry i know id int update in forever and its such a short chapter so sorry my lovelies but I was so busy this year i need to have all A's and all good grades this year PLUS tests and i love reading more than writing and if you guys r interested i read this REALLY GOOD fanfic called The Blood Brother Code. its amaze anyways i'll try updating later on. and COMMENT!!