Meeting Vixx

Starting over

Starting-over_zpse58b1b38.png

Min youngs POV

I was at the stupid studio getting my hair done and having them put garbage on me. IF I DIDNT MENTION BEFORE I HATE MAKE UP AND I TRY MY BEST NOT TO PUT IT ON, ON NORMAL DAYS, but then again I dont have much of those now do I. My stupid make up finally got done and I had to go and start posing outside.

"NOONA!" a happy voice called and I smiled when I saw that person, it was my best friend Ravi.

I was so glad that I didnt have to work by myself and I would have company. I knew that Ravi was a singer but I had never met them personally before.

"ANNEYONG NOONA!!! IM SO HAPPY YOUR HERE BECAUSE NOW I WONT FALL ASLEEP," he saidso joyfullly and with th biggest smile ever I couldnt help but laughing.

"Yah, I was thinking the same thing im so hlad you made it after -these- things are done do you want to go to the beach because I'm dieing in this dress and heels," Isaid to ravi. Even though me and ravi are the same age, I call him oppa and he calls me noona, whenever we do it in public people smile and look at us because they think its "young love".

"Of couse I'll go, but we all know the real reason you really want to go the beach," he said and smirked.

"And whats that Ravi?" I said to him with extra sarcasam.

"You want to see my chocolate abs," and then he smirked at me with a knowing look.

I blushed and told him "Yah stop teasing that was so long ago anyways, it doesnt matter anymore," you whine at him.

The these children pop out of now where and then you feel as if somebody is standing behind me and I screamed "AHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL.," because he came out of now where and was wearing the scariest mask and since I  was so shocked and surprised and parylazed at the same moment I had screamed because of it.

I'm still paryalzed when the guy starts talking " Yah that was so funny, hongbin did you get the picture??? PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID OR MY HARDWORK GOES UNKNOWN," he says to the guy you think is Hongbin. Then he takes off his mask and I recogonise him, it was N Vixxs leader, I dont really know much about thtem but I know their names and I can recogonise them if their not wearing a disguise.

Then after that everybody starts laughing because of that bu I get really mad and I know who planned it, it was Ravi of course because hes the one playing tricks on me and he knows my schedule, so he purpousely probably planned this. Ugh damn himm, but I cant ever stay mad at ravi and I start laughing when I see the picture of me.

Then N clears his throat and says "Im really sorry for that but then he bursts out laughing and says you know what Im actually not that sorry but Im N the trouble maker so youl want tostat away from me."

Then the one thats Hyuk comes up to me and says "Annryong Im Hyuk but you can call me hyukkie thats what everyone else calls me," he says to you proudly. Aww hes so adorbsssss.

"Annyeoong Im.." but he cuts me off and says "I already know who you are, your the lady tht hyung always talks about." Hyung was probably Ravi. Then he beamed at me and went to go join his hyungs.

Then N nudges a really tall guy who is probably Leo, "Yah this Leo but hes to self centered to introduce himsef so I will," beamed N, "this is Leo hesshy, likes animals, and probably wont talk that much, oh yeah he never usually smiles so always have your phone with you do if he ever smiles then hell you'll be able to take a picture of him.

Then out of now where a guy pops up in front of me and I tink he was bouncing, man this guy was like high on sugar or something. "ANNYEONG, NOONA, can I call you noona? but he didnt let me answer and kept going on and said " Im Ken the main vocalist of vixx and Im also the main animal making sounds!" I kinda of lost him their but then he started making all these animal sounds and I went hysterical, I couldnt stop laughing. He was so funny.

"OMO IM GOING TO DIE, PLEASE STOP YOUR TORTURING ME." you said while laughing but he started doing louder and then you couldnt stop laughing. Finally he stopped when he got -the- look from Leo.

Then hongbin came up to you, OHMYGAWD HE HAD SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FACE WELL NO WONDER HE WAS THE LOOKS OF THE GROUP. "Anyyeong, Im hongbin and I love photography as you can see. Your BFF would probably LOVE him, she loved photography and couldnt find anyone else who share her love for it.

I smiled because I think they would be a really good couple. OH CRAP I looked at my phone, it had been on vibrate and you had 31 missed calls from your mom. I was dead meat. the photo shoot was probably over now. The photrogapher probably confrenced with your mo mand they probably had scheduled it for another time.

Then I had any idea id ravi and the guys would come to your house she wouldnt yell at you, but she would probably happy because I dont spend much time with people and shes always telling me to go hang out and make new "friends", if you guys dint I put some sarcasam in friends.

Then I noticed that all the guys were looking at me because you had a stressed expression on. "OK GUYS LETS GO TO MY HOUSE," you said in a cheerfull mood.

They all nodded their hands by purpouse an dit looked like tehy were thelittle bobble heads that you used to play with when you were little. Yes I playeed with guy toys, I never really played with barbies, so after some time my parents stopped buying me all those barbies and fashionable girl toys. I loved playing with race cars and all kinds of guy toys, I dont realy know why but thats okay.

We all got into our own seperate cars and I lead the way, like oppa use to do for me..............

-Ravis POV -

I loved seeing her happy, she was my world but I dint like her in -that- way. Nope more like older brother but their was a little part of my heart that loved her in -that- way, i loved seeing her happy, I had seen her the other day when she saw her dad and she looked like she was going to cry but just for a second.

She was so brave. The day I met her it was raining and she was running and crying at the same time. I dint know why orhow but my intial reaction was to protect her and soothe her. And thats what I did, she stopped crying aftter awhile, and I took her to my home and before she entered she looked at me with a straight face and said "Are  you a ?" I wanted laugh so badly but after seeing her condition, I couldnt so I replied and said "No, Im not a ,"

Then she let a breath out and smiled at me and said "Im Park Min Young" and she then whispered to me "but you can call me minnie, because I like you." I smirked at her and then brought her inside. My mom wasnt hime but one of the maids was adn I told her to chang her clothes and put her in the shower.

The maid dint have any girl clothes that fit her so she was wearing one of my shirts that looked so good on her and my sweatpants.

Right at that moment I fell for her, I couldnt help it, I loved her so much and I still do even if I wont admit it, but I dont know if -she- does and the truth hurts sometimess.............

A/N Ok sohow do you guys like it, I know I said I might no  e able to update but I uts fimished my hw early so I thought why not, so how is everyone doing I have finals coming up next week so nervous, hope I pass anyways any idea on who I should make herr end up with  I know its early but whteves because to tell you the truth I hsve no idea. You guys need to listen to BTS say N.O its amaze

LUHAN LIVES AND SO DOES THE MAYO

listen__enjoy_the_mayo_macro__exo_m__by_

 

just_enjoy_the_mayo__by_chanyeolcreep-d6

580086198.jpg?w=487

 

OMO SOOO CUTE!!!
b573126fjw1dyjvgcsi0nj.jpg\

luhan%2Baegyo.jpg

 

sehunn luv chuuu 4evers

42f8708a40da55e16927d0822beb2555.jpg

544597_321208171307456_361678319_n.jpg

tumblr_inline_myi5s93fh11s8a39h.png

 

RAVII LUV CHU 222

tumblr_inline_n569nfmQST1rm9b4c.gif

img_9923.jpg

 

ravi.jpeg

kenn and n

90b7071919d63905a0bba546ad43aa0c.jpg

exooo luv chu going 2 explode luv u guys all and vixx

 

 

EXO-M-to-perform-at-the-Korean-Music-Fes

 

79338712.jpg

 

vixx-first-win-jpg.jpg?w=600