Birthday part 1

Starting over

Starting-over_zpse58b1b38.png

park min youngs POV

So I was headed down the stairs with min ho and when I got down the stairs I saw that people were coming in and our living room and kitchen were crowded and their were people still coming in. Before I had the chance to say something Min ho leaned in and whispered that he would go check on the people and my mom and then dissapeared into the crowd of people. Ughhh this was one of the reasons I hated umma. She would go on and without asking me invite all the actors/actresses in the house and why did she have to do it at MY party?? She had enough of her own parties if she wanted to invite other people into our house. I sat down on the bottom stair and was trying to calm myself down. I didnt want to ruin this momentous occasion. Ok so  the only people I really wanted here was exo because they were so a  dorable and sweet (expect Luhan and the jerk kris). And Ravi oppa. And vixx. And min ho oppa. BUT THAT WAS IT!!!!! WHO GAVE THE LADY PERMISSION TO GO ON AND INVITE OTHER PEOPLE TO MY PARTY. I sighed, this was what was different between me and umma. She was a socialate , and I on the other was not really (unless I got to know people really well, I liked them. But I mostly didnt. (expect exo and vixx, I dont know how but they just made me smile).

"hey minnie, you dont look so happy, whats wrong my love," Ravi said with sarcasam.

I pouted at him and said "its not fair umma always invites the people that she wants to at MY birthday party, and you know its sooooo furstrating. I hate her soo much somethimes.

Ravi kissed me on the cheeks then and I started blushing I hope he didnt notice.

"Yah, you cant hate umma shes not too bad and I'll always be here for you so the party wont always be ruined." he said.

I loved ravi he was so... amazing he always knew how to cheer me up then I had and idea.

"Yah, I'll forgive my mom if you give me a piggy back ride," i said to him with my eyes gleaming , and he could never say no to me.

He smirked and then said " Soo, you want a piggy back ride from me?" he said with something mishevious in his eyes.

I just nodded it didnt matter at least I was going to get one so I was happy.

Then I jumped on to Ravi's back and he started running all over the place. OHMYGAWD IF YOU HAVE NOT TRIED THIS YOU MUST. I was soo happy and then I screamed Faser, faster and all the guests started looking at me but all the people their were young actors /actresses and they wanted to have fun also so all the girls got onto the guys backs and riding away. I laughed, I didnt know it would be this much fun and then all the lights went out and a disco ball came out (yes we have a disco ball in our cieeling, if you didnt know). then I think Ravi got tired and he took me off and I think he was tired.He took me off his back and I saw that he was sweating alot but he was laughing. I smiled at him. right at that moment he looked soo cute I could jsut lean into him and.......  My thoughts were interrupted by ravi.

"So munchkin was that fun?' he asked with a smirk.

"YAH OF COURSE THAT WAS FUN, IT WAS THE BEST THING IN MY LIFE!!!" I said to him with a little to much. Then he smiled and right as I was about to say something he leaned in and kissed me. the feeling was so intense his warm lips against mine, I couldnt help it,Then he pushed back against wall and leaned into me harder he was kissing me soo much that it started hurting but I kissed him back.Then he removed his lips from mine and started kissing me on my neck and then he moved to my chest.' his lips were so smooth i couldnt push him away.

"Go get a room, huh what do you guys think your doing in the middle of a party? I ddint know you were a girl like this park min young,"aid a voice i just recogonized as Kris's

"Dude, do you have a problom, I mean we were just kissing," Ravi said back at him.

I felt so embarassed, I dont know why I mean I've never really felt this kind of feeling in my heart. I mean why should I care if he saw me with a Ravi, I mean I did like Ravi.

"You should ask her, shes a player before you know it she'll dump you also," and then he sighed.

"Yah, who do you think you are you dont even know her that well, how can you judge her?" Ravi fired back at him, and he was really angry. i've never seen Ravi this angry.

Kris just shrugged "I just want you to know that she was in bed with that guy Lee min ho."

Ravi turned and looked at me and he was still pretty mad.

'Did you sleep wih that guy?'' OHMYGOD I think Ravi was really mad at me but then I got mad how dare he believe a guy that he probably didnt even know and not ME!?!!?

"OF COUSE I WASNT EFFIN SLEEPING WITH MIN HO OPPA HES MORE LIKE A BROTHER TO ME, ILL ADMIT THAT I LOVE HIM BUT NOT IN THST WAY, AND BY THE WAY KRIS HOW DARE Y OU SAY THAT BECAUSE I WAS NOT LAYING IN BED WITH HIM. HE WAS TICKLING ME AND I AM UNFOURTANETLY VERY TICKLISH AND I FELL ON TO THE BED AND HE WOULDNT STOP TICKLING ME, SO I DECIDED TO TICKLE HIM BACK. OK, I KNOW IT SOUNDS SILLY BUT IM NOT LIEING AND I WOULD NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIE TO HIM UNLESS I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS BETTER FOR HIM AND FYI MING YOUR OWN EFFIN BUISSNESS!!! WHY DO YOU CARE IF ME AND RAVI WERE KISSING. HUH? DO YOU HAVE A PROBLOM. OK SO IF YOU HATE ME KEEP IT TO YOURSEL I DONTNEED OTHER PEOPLES HATE, I HAVE PLENTY OF MY OWN," by then I was crying and I felt really upset. I know I kind of cursed but I couldnt help it, I mean how dare he? He's only known me for waht a day or 2.

Ravi dint look mad anymore but their was sadness in his eyes. I ran through the crowd up to my room. Like this day couldnt get any worse.

KRIS POV

I felt really guilty of being mean to her in hte beginning of this day. I had a fight with SM this morning. No matter how much I hated that company I couldnt quit and when the CEO of SM's daughter was having a birthday party I really wasnt in the mood but the rest of exo dragged me along. Whatever I'd just apoloigse and leave. I really didnt like her, I'd just seen her upstairs with lee min ho and that kind of changed it. And it wasnt so easy to find her either I mean all the lights were out but their was a disco ball, all the girls started pulling for me and asked to dance but I said no to their faces. I mean I can t really put that in a nice way now can I but whatever. Then I saw her but somebody was leaning into her and then I saw it was Ravi. Yea Ravi of couse it had to be Ravi my Bff from pre-k. yeap but he pretended not to know me. how dare he? then  I told them to go get a room and yea at that point it got bad Ravi got really pissed at me but I got pissed at him also. What a jerk. then she started screaming at me and and started crying and ran upstairs. Ah crap now I had to face Ravi.

A/N Ok so im feling really emotinal right now.KRIS SUED STUPID SM AND I STARTED CRYING BECAUSE WHAT IF HE QUIT OR SOMETHING. I WOULD DIE. I MEAN EXO CANT BE EXO WITHOUT KRIS. CAN THEY? I STARTED SERIOUSILEY CRYING WHEN I FOUND OUT WHY I WAS LIKE NO I HATE YOU EFFIN SM!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS NEED TO DIE. ANYWYAS  I REALL CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT I MEAN SERIOUSILEY....... I NEED TO TALK 2 SOMEONE ABOUT THIS I WISH I COULD TO GO TO KOREA. I ENVY ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE GONE... BUT 4REAL I CANT BELIEVE THAT -IT- HAPPENED I LUV CHU KRIS WHEREVER U R IN SEOUL. I WISH I COULD BE WITH U. BUT I FEEL SOOOOO SSAD FOR ALL OF EXO BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO OG THROUGH IT ALSO. LETS TALK ABT HAPPY THINGS :) I LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV OVERDOSE ITS AMAZING IM SO PROUD OF U EXO. ABT THE STORY GUYS DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT OR NOT? BECAUSE I DONT KNOW BECAUSE EVERYBODYS DECISING TO BE A SILENT READER. I WANT AT LEAST 5 COMMENTS  TILL MY NEXT UPDATE (SRRY KIERA I KIND OF UMM STOLE YOUR THING). OK SOOO DO NOT BE A SILENT READER COMMENT BC I NEED TO KNOW WHT U GUYS THINK!!! And it inspires me! so comment or i shall not update so if u want me 2 update COMMENT