Meeting the bastard

Starting over

photo Starting-over_zpse58b1b38.png

You wake up to see that their is a note on your side table you are really tired because you stayed up all night finishing your homework. Today is the day that all the torture will stop today, today was your parents divorce in the court house most people are really sad when their parents have a divorce . Ha you laughed because usually when people a god damn divorce it was for a good reason you blame ~him~ for this you still remember when this happened and why it happened. You read the note says  you better get down here or else  you don't what happened last time right And you were guessing your mom wrote it.

Flashback 

You are only 4 years old and you are riding in your dads car and your oppa is with your mom in her car. Your appa was taking you toa six flags and just as you were aback most their you remembered you had to get your sweatshirt even though your were 4 years old you knew when it was cold and when it wasn't al of a sudden your dad was turning to go back home when a deer came running right in front of you guys and your dad crashed into a tree. You guys were lucky and you only had a minor concussion. Your dad wasn't that injured either.Your mom and oppa weren't that lucky though. Your mom had got injured really badly she had to have surgery on her knee and thigh and your brother.........

You shook your head not wanting to remember. All of a sudden your mom burst in and she looked mad and then you looked at the time and cursed you were late for the cour thouse meeting. When your parents get divorced you would stay with your mom and your dad had his own business to run but so did your mom. You didn't really care where you lived.

You hated them both equally but your dad a little more your mom just pissed you off but your dad you truly deeply hated. You got out of your bed lazily and threw on some clothes that you saw in your closet.

You go downstairs and all the maids are waiting for you to leave the house, you sigh and sit on the kitchen tabl and tell your mom whose in the kitchen "I WANT FOODDDDD NOWW!!!" You say to your mom. Your mom hands you a bowl of ramen which surpringly tastes really good and you laugh because theirs no way that your mom made this she was and still is the worsst cook. It was probably one of the maids. "YA! Park Min Young go to the store and buy some food for yourself" your mom tells you.

"But umma Im so tiredddd and you pretended to start snoring" you say but your mom isnt listening and just tells you that we need food now. You and your mom start argueing which ends up badly and she wins so you get up lazily and go to your car. You go out and take your car to the sore and put on a scarf.

You just throw in some junkfood and your about to grab a choclate milk when another hand reaches it at the same time. "Can I please have this" you say in the sweetest voice ever trying to put some aeyego in it, whenever you used this voice guys would start falling for you which disgusted you.

Then he yanked it from your hand and said "NO this is mine so go to another bar" and pulled down his scarf and you felt like you had seen him before but then he says to you "Stop staring didnt your mother tell you its rude to stare and dont fangirl over here because you've jus seen exo's Luhan" and then he smirked which totally melted you but you remembered who you were.

You  smirked yourself and took off your own scarf and he stared at you and then you said "Do you know who I am?" He didnt even stutter "You're Park Min Young one of Koreas top actress. "So why arent you fanguying ove me, if theirs such a thing? And you smirked at him.

"Youre really not that prettty in real life, I mean like for real no curves to that bod"He said and I blushed at that even though it was an insult but how dare he continue insulting me I was his senior in acting but he was probably same age as me in reality, he continued and kept throwing insults at you.

Then finally you decided to use your moms name for revenge because the bastard obviously didn't have manners to talk to a girl like that. "Youre an idol right, then you work for me and I can get you out of exo" you said im a threatening manner.

At that he stopped and looked at you as of you were crazy and laughed and said "You out of all people MY BOSS, my boss is 45 and you look 18" he guessed your age right! Nobody knew your real age not even your own dad (your mom did). You felt pissed at him and told him MY MOM IS YOUR BOSS IDIOT!!

He thought ypu were lieing and started asking you all these questions about your mom and then in the end you won. "Tsk Tsk Tsk you dont know your future boss I'm so dissapointed in you luhannie" you said over dramatically.

He got really mad and starting scowling at you, you just laughed at him for being such a fool and thought that he would win this war he started I mean you were nice to him at first but he started it and you would end it!!

Then you went up to him and told time him awwww my luhannie looks so cute when he's mad and you pinched his cheeks just to really annoy him because he was being an idiot. Then a guy came up to luhan from behind just when you were pinching his cheeks.

Then he tapped luhan from behind and you were guessing that he was part of exo and he might not be rude like luhannie so you said annyeomg real nicely and bowed a little because it was formal and he wasprobably a year older then you.

He smiled at you sweetly and said annyeomg and introduced himself as Baekhyun and was part do exo m with luhan. He smirked at luhan and said this as loudest he possibly could HYUNG YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE A GiRLFRIEND!!!! Luhan just started laughing and purposely choked himself while saying "I would never go out in my life with her!!"

"Pssh you should know better luhan tsk tsk tsk" and he pinched luhans cheeks just like I was doing and I got red because I didn't know what to do he probably saw us and was imitating me and  he slapped luhan playfully and said "YAH DONT YOU KNOW HOW SHE IS?? SHES PARK MIN YOUNG one of the countries prettiest actresses" and I blushed at that and put a peice of hair behind my ear and looked away. I liked the attitude of this guy.

People always commented on how pretty I was but I always thought it was the make up and hated the comments usually because they were usually like "oh wow Park Min Young is sooo pretty I wish all the guys would fall for me like that" thats what she heard most girls say.

You tried staying away from idols because their fans got mad because of that so you tried staying away expect the thing was you were an actress and all your dramas you had such a cute male partner but for the drama you were recently acting now which was city hunter and your partner was lee min ho who was your BFF you could tell him anything because he was the only straight guy you could trust.

Whenever an idol asked you out and you fell from him and every damn  time they broke your heart which wasn't fair because all you did was love and all you got was a broken heart in the end.

You sighed and you were in such deep thought that u had forgotten about the guys but now they were gone and in ur shopping cart was the milk you wanted and you smiled at yourself then remembered about all the guys who started like this and ended up breaking up your heart but you couldn't help feel a little hopeful that he was a little better then others a little part of your heart agreed that he was different from the rest eve though the rest of your heart was saying you shouldn't trust him for some reason.

You looked at your phone oh and you cursed and looked around it was so crowded your mom was going to kill you she had called you million times while you were in your deep thought of guys which was the number 1 thing that you shouldn't be worried about. You paid for your groceries quickly and left the and drove on  a 80 mile per hour and you barely made it. Your mom looked really pretty but it disgusted you because wherever she went she had to put n the most expensive clothes ever like she was going to go see the president of Korea.

Even though your parents were both multimillionaires they were alcoholic and they would both lash at you but they had some sense and never touched your face because that was what made you beautiful and if they ever did touch your face you would personally kill them. "Yah go change your clothes you look ridiculous in those clothes go change them NOW" she said forcefully.

"NO IM NOT GOING TO I HAVE FREEDOM I CAN WHATEVER I WANT UMMA!" And went upstairs and locked your door you don't want her evilness to come in here. I'm going call your dad if you don't Open the door right now!"

You couldn't help but laughing because your mom hadn't called your dad for 5 years she probably wouldn't Just call your dad right now after 5 years of no talking to him.

You couldn't stop giggling and you thought you were going to mad becaus when you kept thinking about it you had always wanted to go to your dads house and she had told you to never go their and never to call him but one day youdecided to do that and it wasn't what you were expecting.

Since your dad and you were close when you were younger you thought he would of still loved you but it changed and you should of known all along no wonder he was always drunk.

The more you thought about it the more you laughed like a crazy mad man or should I  say a mad women haha you were laughing at yor own jokes which weren't even funny then you heard your moms voice "sweetheart please come outside and open the door it's ok I know how you feel I'm sorry I mentioned -him-" she said like it was a curse and she would get a sin for it.

You opened your door and came out wearing what you normally wear when you have to go somewhere important, you sighed because you hated dresses and heels it was so hard and painful to walk in them.

Sometimes you just thought about not being an idol anymore but acting is where you could be anyone but yourself and most of your characters had good rules so you were really happy.

Then your mom came up to you and told you looked so beautiful and you always did and she apologized like she did every time she got mad at me and said something mean that she knew would hurt my feelings.

"I love you umma you should know that and apps well I don't want to talk about him ad you know whenever I say I hate you I don't mean it, it's just that I'm really mad and tired and you know that I get mad really easy and I'm just like you" I said and she laughed which meant she accepted my apology which made me happy because  I do really mom it's just that she really ticks this bomb inside of me but I think truly that on the inside my mom is a nice person and I smiled at that.

 

 

A/N annyeomg everyone sorry it took me along time to actually finish this whole chapter I know it's kind of short but I hope you guys like it (haha if theirs anyone reading it) I'm probably going to update  going to update again tommorow or today I'm not sure but do you guys think that I should continue this or am I writing this for nothing ? Can't wait for EXOS comeback!! Does anybody know how to make the poster for the fanfic because I have No idea and I'm kind of going crazy trying to figure ow to do it so it would really help me. I'm goin do a doubl update fo anyone wo is reading this.  don't be a QUIET reader comment plz and subscribe  COMMENT!!!