Chapter 07

Our Little Love Adventure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning! My name is Jung Yonghwa and I just came here from Busan."

 

 

Yonghwa hyung? What is going on right now?

 

 

"Yonghwa hyung?" Jonghyun asked loud enough to earn the attention of Yonghwa.

 

 

"JONGHYUN?" Yonghwa said as he ran to him and gave him a big hug.

 

 

"Seems like the new students know each other. That's a good thing. You two won't be lonely on your first day here." the teacher said. "But we have to start class now so Yonghwa, please take your seat next to Hyejeong."

 

 

"What's the relationship between you two?" Kyuhyun asked as the teacher began her lesson.

 

 

"I'll explain that later as well. The teacher is staring at us." Jonghyun whispered.

 

 

Kyuhyun nodded and faced the front of the classroom. The teacher then resumed her lesson.

 

 

 

 

 

First period ended and the students were quickly scurrying out of the classroom to head to their next class. Jonghyun and Yonghwa were waiting for this moment the whole time. They could finally freely talk to each other, at least for a little while.

 

 

"Hyung! Care to explain why you're in Seoul right now?" Jonghyun asked as he and Yonghwa slowly walked to their next class.

 

 

"Care to explain why you have a cast near your ankle? I told you to take care of yourself when you left for Seoul!"

 

 

"My question is more important!"

 

 

"I'll make sure to explain everything at break with Minhyuk and Jungshin." Yonghwa said as he patted his back.

 

 

Jonghyun stopped walking and looked at his hyung in shock. "They're here too? Why are the three of you in Seoul? Are you guys living here in Seoul or what?" 

 

 

"I would explain everything to you but I really have to go find my next class. I don't know where it is. Can you help me?" Yonghwa said as Jonghyun started walking again.

 

 

Jonghyun shrugged. "It's my first day here as well. I don't know either."

 

 

It was now Yonghwa's turn to stop walking. "This is your first day here? What? It's been quite some time since you've moved to Seoul."

 

 

"Hurry up and go find your next class hyung. We'll talk at break."

 

 

"Alright then. " he said before running off.

 

 

"Hey Jonghyun!" a voice shouted as soon as Yonghwa ran off.

 

 

Jonghyun turned around and saw Kyuhyun walking to him with a bright smile. "Need help finding your next class?"

 

 

"Yup! I have Mr. Jung's Physics class next."

 

 

"Really? Minho is in that class." Kyuhyun said as he started walking to where Jonghyun assumed was his next class.

 

 

"Isn't he a member of the Kyu-line?" Jonghyun asked.

 

 

Kyuhyun nodded. "One of the more popular members of the Kyu-line. Well, he was. And then the whole school found out that he was dating Yuri."

 

 

"Ah…" Jonghyun said. "Oh, by the way, I don't think I'll be hanging out with you and your buddies at break. I have some catching up to do with Yonghwa hyung."

 

 

"Well, that's fine then. Will you hang out with us tomorrow?"

 

 

"Yeah, tomorrow."

 

 

"Cool! Anyway, this is your next classroom. My next class is on the opposite side of the school so I have to run off. See ya later!" Kyuhyun waved a goodbye before heading off.

 

 

Jonghyun waved a goodbye as well. After about three seconds of watching him run, Jonghyun took a deep breath and walked into his next class.

 

 

"Sit down class! We have to start a bit early today. Today's lesson is going to be pretty long." Those were the words Jonghyun heard when he stepped into the classroom.

 

 

I'm late again? Well, technically the bell hasn't run yet so no…. But everyone is now in their seats and I'm here in front of the classroom. The teacher is probably going to tell me to do a self-introduction again.

 

 

"New student?" the teacher, Mr. Jung, asked.

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

"Welcome! Quickly introduce yourself to the class."

 

 

"Hi, I'm Lee Jonghyun. Nice to meet you all." he said as he bowed.

 

 

"Sit next to Yuri for now. I have to start the lesson. Yuri, raise your hand!" the teacher ordered.

 

 

Yuri raised her hand as the whole class was going "Oooooh". The whole class knew that Minho was going to be jealous. Jonghyun was a bit suspicious at what the class was doing but he took his seat next to Yuri anyway.

 

 

"Stop glaring at him! He's a nice guy!" Yuri said to Minho, who was sitting in the seat in front of her.

 

 

"What? How do you know that? You two met in the past?" Minho asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

 

"You've seen him too! At the basketball game, remember?"

 

 

"What did he do to you at the game for you to call him a nice guy?" Minho now crossed his arms.

 

 

"It's the way he treats Yoona."

 

 

Jonghyun felt like he needed to interrupt the couple's argument to defend himself. "I'm not that close to Yoona… And besides, when did you see me being nice to Yoona?"

 

 

"Remember when you allowed Yoona and the rest of us to use the basketball court to practice? Oh! Even this morning I saw you walking with Yoona near the front of the school."

 

 

"What are you suggesting there?" Jonghyun asked.

 

 

"That you like her!" she answered back.

 

 

"I don't like her!"

 

 

"Are you sure?"

 

 

"Yes!"

 

 

"Really?" Yuri asked with the same face Seohyun gave when she was teasing him.

 

 

"Gee, you're almost worse than Seohyun." Jonghyun said with a sigh.

 

 

"What did she do?"

 

 

"Try and match me up with Yoona. Exactly what you're doing right now."

 

 

"Hehe, sorry. You two are just a cute couple." Yuri said while giving Jonghyun a big smile.

 

 

"That's what Seohyun said as well. You two are weird." Jonghyun said as he returned the smile.

 

 

"Stop glaring at him already!" Yuri said to Minho who had an even intense look in his eyes than before. He thought that Jonghyun was flirting with his girlfriend.

 

 

"Fine. I'll tell you the truth. I like Yoona so stop glaring at me." Jonghyun said to Minho.

 

 

Minho finally stopped glaring while Yuri's jaw dropped.

 

 

"Let's be friends! Kyuhyun told me that I was a part of his 'Kyu-line' and told me to get closer to you." Jonghyun said as he reached out to shake Minho's hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter