Chapter 02

Our Little Love Adventure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Im Yoona, come over here!"

 

 

"Oh boy, I'm screwed."

 

 

Yoona reluctantly walked over to the living room as she hung her head down.

 

 

"She's only wearing a white shirt and sweatpants but somehow she still looks quite pretty. Doesn't seem like she has any makeup either…So how does she look so pretty like this?" Jonghyun thought as he saw her walking.

 

 

The whole house was silent except for the sound Yoona made as she walked.

 

 

"This is my daughter Yoona." her dad said. "Say hi to the Lee family."

 

 

Yoona bowed and gave both Jonghyun's parents a small smile. When it came time for Yoona to greet Jonghyun, she slightly bowed and shyly looked up at the confused Jonghyun.

 

 

Fearing that it would be awkward if he didn't bow back, Jonghyun slowly lowered his head and quickly raised it back up. Yoona and Jonghyun then proceeded to stare at each other for a good two seconds after they exchanged bows, but her dad interrupted their moment.

 

 

"Alright Yoona, you can go now." 

 

 

She quickly ran out of the living room and up the stairs and into her room in order to change her clothes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Downstairs, Jonghyun couldn't get over what happened a minute ago. All the noise in the living room seemed to be drowned out by his thoughts."Why did she bow to me? I think I heard my dad say that we're the same age…"

 

 

Yoona's dad saw Jonghyun deep in thought and asked him, "Old people talk about boring things right?"

 

 

Jonghyun awkwardly laughed and proceeded to nod.

 

 

"That's what I thought. Go upstairs to my daughter's room. I'm sure you'll have more fun with her than listening to us talk." Yoona's dad said before starting a conversation with Jonghyun's parents a few seconds later.

 

 

It would have been awkward for him to stay after her dad told him to go upstairs so that's why he decided to head to the stairway. He slowly walked up the stairs, not knowing what to expect. 

 

 

After making his first step on the second story, he cautiously walked around since he was a bit worried about how Yoona's reaction would be after seeing him. He tried his best not to make any noise as he searched for her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now that she changed her clothes, Yoona debated whether or not she should head downstairs. She wanted to show the Lee family her new outfit. But in the end, she decided to just stay in her room since she was too lazy. Specifically, she laid on her bed and started sending a few texts to her friends in hopes of starting a conversation to help her occupy time.

 

 

Yoona walked around her room as she waited for her friends to text her back. As she waited, she heard some sounds outside her room. Yoona curiously placed her ear on her room's door to hear what was going on.

 

 

"Oh, what are you doing here?" Yoona heard her mom ask.

 

 

"Uh… I was told to come upstairs because they thought I would have more fun with your daughter compared to listening to them talk."

 

 

"Ah, really?! You two will get along for sure! Her room is right over there."

 

 

"Oh. T-thank y-you."

 

 

Yoona panicked and hurriedly shoved some stuff out of the way in an attempt to clean her room. She tried her best to make her room look as clean as possible until Jonghyun knocked on her door.

 

 

Knock-knock!

 

 

Yoona took a deep breath and then opened the door.

 

 

"Uhh. Hi." she said, trying her best to look surprised at his appearance. He was a bit taller than her and had an athletic build. She assumed that he played some type of sport. 

 

 

"Hey…" he awkwardly responded as he scratched the back of his neck. He looked around the room and thought that for the most part it was a typical room of a teenage girl. He then looked at Yoona and the first thought that popped up into his mind was, "One day I am going to kidnap this girl and feed her all kinds of food." He was amazed at how skinny she looked up close.

 

 

"Why are you here?" she cautiously asked. She already knew the answer but she acted as if she didn't know. She didn't want Jonghyun to know that she heard his conversation with her mom.

 

 

"It was boring downstairs so your dad told me to come up and talk to you." explained Jonghyun.

 

 

Yoona walked around her room."So uh…, this is my room. There isn't really much to it. Here's the bed and there's the computer and that's my closet and that's my bookshelf. I don't really know what we're going to do here for a while before we eat."

 

 

"We can talk to help us pass the time."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter